My First Use And Some Question

hi Autoit user i ave found my programe. I ave search for programme like "Autoit" since 1 year ~~

finaly i found one :think: i see nice ppl in forum and i ave search for that but no find match :

-does somthing can help to found a cordonate of mouse in any windows (active or not)

-and maybe frensh help file

sorry if somethink existe and i avent see it :(

i ll try do my best to bring some support in this forum like all

love this "Autoit" great job and ty i ll make donate soon

Caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators

If you've downloaded auotit, you can go to:

Start >> All Programs >> AutoIt v3 >> Auto Window Info

Or

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3 ... AU3Info.exe

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

omg how i ave misse it

1000 thx :) ^^ i ll try begin script now :think: but w8 answer for frensh translation of help file :( ty all cu SOON

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators

omg how i ave misse it

1000 thx :) ^^ i ll try begin script now :think: but w8 answer for frensh translation of help file :( ty all cu SOON

I am sure there is one... JPM (Moderator) is French...

Welcome to the forums... Good Luck.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry, i don't think there is a French help file available. I didn't see one in the multilanguage download documentation. Maybe you should see if you can inspire someone on the forum to do a translation.

Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)       ;1=absolute, 0=relative to active window, 2=client
$pos = MouseGetPos()
MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])

As for doing it for inactive windows, you should just use the WinActivate () function. That will make any window that isn't currently active the active window. Then you can use the script to get the current mouse position relative to that window.

Ex

WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad"); sets an untitled notepad window as the active window
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0)       ;1=absolute, 0=relative to active window, 2=client
$pos = MouseGetPos()
MsgBox(0, "Mouse x,y:", $pos[0] & "," & $pos[1])

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire