Find Movement

I was wondering if autoit can trace movement, and then tell it to move the mouse to the movement, I would explain why i need this but it is really hard to explain it lol. I have thought about pixels, if pixels moves then mouse follows it, but theres to many pixels plus it would get caught on the background.

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

• Moderators

I was wondering if autoit can trace movement, and then tell it to move the mouse to the movement, I would explain why i need this but it is really hard to explain it lol. I have thought about pixels, if pixels moves then mouse follows it, but theres to many pixels plus it would get caught on the background.

You could use PixelCheckSum() if whatever you are trying to follow doesn't change.

Here's a couple scripts that Larry made.

wow thanks, umm is there any possiable way you can give me a example of this but,

While 1
If WinExists("my program") Then
; Wait until something changes in the region 0,0 to 50,50

; Get initial checksum
$checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50,50)

; Wait for the region to change, the region is checked every 100ms to reduce CPU load
While $checksum = PixelChecksum(0,0, 50, 50)
  Sleep(100)
Else
    ToolTip( "The program isn´t running!",0,0)
;Exit(0)
EndIf
Sleep(100)
WEnd

; Wait until something changes in the region 0,0 to 50,50

by region does it mean your resolution of your screen, or does it mean x/y axis if it is x/y axis this might not work
Thanks in advance

Is this for a game aimbot? If so.. for what game?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• Moderators

no its not a aimbot althoguh it sounds like one, like I said hard to explain :(

Is it harder to code than to explain? :think:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

no all it has to known is the window and if something moves follow it

Right then, you should have no problems coding it!

My point is... If you can't explain what it is your doing, then why should we explain how to do it? After reading a couple of your threads today, I wouldn't explain anything to you without a sworn affidavit from your priest that you intended nothing but good use for it... And then I'd do a background check on him.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Right then, you should have no problems coding it!

My point is... If you can't explain what it is your doing, then why should we explain how to do it? After reading a couple of your threads today, I wouldn't explain anything to you without a sworn affidavit from your priest that you intended nothing but good use for it... And then I'd do a background check on him.

what are wrong with my posts, If I wanted to screw with someone with a script I could of stopped wasting my time and just use my 945 virus lol, like im not doing anything wrong

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

what are wrong with my posts, If I wanted to screw with someone with a script I could of stopped wasting my time and just use my 945 virus lol, like im not doing anything wrong

Wasn't going to answer that question, but can't resist.

There are ALOT of talented young guns on this forum, that have good intentions to better themselves in the programming world to help others. I honestly feel that your intentions to try and learn a computer language is for malice reasons. << Please don't try and exhonerate yourself there, it won't do it for me personally.

From day 1, 90% of the threads that you've started, are really down right suspicious, and if it were only 1 and you hung around this long, I would chalk it up to only suspicion, however... it's the majority of them. There's no need for me to post examples, all anyone has to do is search your name and check title search in advanced mode, and they/you will see what I mean.

Wasn't going to answer that question, but can't resist.

There are ALOT of talented young guns on this forum, that have good intentions to better themselves in the programming world to help others. I honestly feel that your intentions to try and learn a computer language is for malice reasons. << Please don't try and exhonerate yourself there, it won't do it for me personally.

From day 1, 90% of the threads that you've started, are really down right suspicious, and if it were only 1 and you hung around this long, I would chalk it up to only suspicion, however... it's the majority of them. There's no need for me to post examples, all anyone has to do is search your name and check title search in advanced mode, and they/you will see what I mean.

I just want to learn how to program i think its fun, I don't get how this post is bad, all I want to know is to trace something when something is moved, then get the mouse to follow it, atleast I wasn't stupid enuff to join and ask for a keylogger, seen a few of thoses on this forum, The worst I did with a script was meant for diablo to drop your items, but I don't even use it, I only tested on single player, I stopped playing diablo then came very interested in scripting :think:

EDITED: not acusing you but don't judge a cover of a book, unless someone is asking how to make a keylogger or virus etc.

Thanks in advance

• Moderators

EDITED: not acusing you but don't judge a cover of a book, unless someone is asking how to make a keylogger or virus etc.

I didn't judge the book by its cover (that would have been your name to start with), I read the first page, the second, the third... stopped about there. 1st off, how do you expect someone to explain to you something to where you would understand, if you can't even explain to them what you want to do?

no its not a aimbot althoguh it sounds like one, like I said hard to explain sad.gif

I mean come on, you know what you want, you know what you want it for, why must you make it seem like it's more than it is?

I'm glad you want to learn... but in doing so, I hope it's for the right reasons, and you learn to ask "specific" questions so you can get "specific" answers, and your threads don't turn into 55 posts of people trying to help, but you telling them it isn't what you want.

I have no ill feelings toward you persoanlly... but I have no problem telling you what fault I see. If you think this is bad... at least you haven't caught Valiks attention yet lol (or it's not worth his time).

I didn't judge the book by its cover (that would have been your name to start with), I read the first page, the second, the third... stopped about there. 1st off, how do you expect someone to explain to you something to where you would understand, if you can't even explain to them what you want to do?I mean come on, you know what you want, you know what you want it for, why must you make it seem like it's more than it is?

I'm glad you want to learn... but in doing so, I hope it's for the right reasons, and you learn to ask "specific" questions so you can get "specific" answers, and your threads don't turn into 55 posts of people trying to help, but you telling them it isn't what you want.

I have no ill feelings toward you persoanlly... but I have no problem telling you what fault I see. If you think this is bad... at least you haven't caught Valiks attention yet lol (or it's not worth his time).

I see were your coming form, I know it sounds like an aimbot but its not, but if someone made me a aimbot I guess that would work, I would explain but it could take awhile and right now im trying to see were I went wrong with this code.

my script

pretty sure I made a mistake on slider, or a botton, its my first time scripting GUI so yea, I also took bits and peices off people so if it looks a bit like your work sorry :think:

Thanks in advance