New Project ! Remote Control Really Cool !

Busti

hi all iam working on a new project, my "Remote-Server"

its working really nice, but i need some more ideas for functions^^

functions yet :

===;= ~getprocesslist
        ===;= ~DLHTTP:~             [0 = failure 1= succes]
        ===;= ~shutdown[1/6]        [1= ShutDown 6= Restart]
        ===;= ~close~lol.exe
        ===;= ~msgbox~HI ! :D
        ===;= ~open~C:\Programme
        ===;= ~fileexist~C:\Programme
        ===;= ~opentxt~C:\test.txt
        ===;= ~mousemove~10~10
        ===;= ~setmousespeed~1
        ===;= ~getactivewindow
        ===;= ~closeactivewindow
        ===;= ~mouseclickdob
        ===;= ~mouseclick

i think it will not be open source let me think about it :think:

€dit: new commands

Edited by Busti
My UDF's : Startet on : 06.06.2006_CaseSearchOrReplaceStr();~> Searches OR Replaces a String,;~> With or Without Casesensivity

I'm working on a system of remote controlled PCs. I've been using OpenSSH and am now switching over to CygWin. I'd suggest you take a look at those - It would save you the time of writing and troubleshooting and debugging and securing your own proprietary communications protocol.

Also, check out this thread from ZeroCool60544

idont realy like that method .^^

php..blabla etc.^^

i want to make 1 without that stuff :think:

and its working with TCP its really great !

But what about if your behide a firewall, php is fool proof

Its like surfing the net so if you have a free web server and the internet, It works

And with as many PCs as you want, I have used it on half of the computer lab at school

Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

open port and it works great with fire wall..^^

XD

- Same for Router^^

If its so great why don't you share the source

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• 2 weeks later...

My RC PC is based on zerocool's script.

It has:

Run

Type Text

Mouseclick

LockDown

MouseMove

All the shutdowns

Un Lockdown

WinKill(Working on)

Try a program called beyond remote, I use it for real remote control

http://www.dataapples.com/

its great, I love the boot on lan function, very useful

I still say that the easiest remote control software is SSH. It is secure and reliable and easy to use. I have been building a network of remote controlled PCs (one controller with many slave machines) using OpenSSH under Cygwin and it's working well. The biggest advantage to SSH is that it's available on many platform, unlike any AutoIt script you write which will only be available to Windows-based PCs. My remote control network has a linux controller with slaves running Windows on i386, linux on i386, and linux on PPC. I'll be adding Macintosh support soon.

wheres the source!

LOL, he's still thinking about it.

i released it already?

where did you release it???

BTW: I don't find the source too.

But I bet your code is something similar to AutoIt Smiths Remote-Server (see in this topic).

I used it for a project at work. I have to stop and start two services on three different servers remotely. Problem is, that I am not able to LogOn to these servers (For stopping them manually for instance). So I decided to uses AutoIt Smiths source and extend it to my needs. You will find a much better client-gui and a few additional functions in it.

I install my remote-utility as a service. So it works also if no one is logged on.

You can extend it to your own needs very easy. The best: Everything possible with autoit is possible to use in this remote utility.

PS: Some messages in the source are written in german. If you aren't able to figure out what it means, ask. Someone (perhaps me) will help.

UTA

Edit: ZIP now with all necessary files

remoteami.zip

Edited by UTA