Gui Builder Question

Bert

I like using the GUI Builder in Scite, but has anyone else made a GUI builder that works with AutoIt? The reason I'm asking is the one in Scite doesn't let you load a GUI so you can make changes. Once you click exit, there is no going back to the builder. It is all by hand at that point. It be nice that you could make a GUI, and save it as a different file type so you could make changes to it in case you made a mistake or something. This concept is possible in WinBatch, but I much rather use AutoIt for my code work. It is way beyond my skills to design one. :think:

Thoughts?

Edited by vollyman

In looking at all the tools that are built into Scite, I noticed in the Scite help "AutoIT Window Spy". I assume this is referencing the AutoIt window info tool. When you click on this link in the help, I get a "page can not be displayed" error.

Can someone comment on Koda for me? It creates an XML file to store the definition of the form and in it there's an element for the tab order. Each time I've tried to generate the code the controls are not created in tab order. Am I doing something wrong?

I like using the GUI Builder in Scite, but has anyone else made a GUI builder that works with AutoIt? The reason I'm asking is the one in Scite doesn't let you load a GUI so you can make changes. Once you click exit, there is no going back to the builder. It is all by hand at that point. It be nice that you could make a GUI, and save it as a different file type so you could make changes to it in case you made a mistake or something. This concept is possible in WinBatch, but I much rather use AutoIt for my code work. It is way beyond my skills to design one. :think:

Thoughts?

I'm quite shure the latest version of GuiBuilder does load and save templates. Search scripts & scraps :(

Can someone comment on Koda for me? It creates an XML file to store the definition of the form and in it there's an element for the tab order. Each time I've tried to generate the code the controls are not created in tab order. Am I doing something wrong?

TabOrder is works only in two latest betas, you can download it here and try.