Decompile?

I believe it's set to either,

A.your last used password or

B. to not allow decompilation. Not sure, though.

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

I believe it's set to either,

A.your last used password or

B. to not allow decompilation. Not sure, though.

Hmmm...this could be a problem...I've tried all past passwords without luck and the source of the specific script I'm trying to get back into was overlooked when I did a backup and reformatted recently. Looks like I might be strarting from scratch. Boooo!

Hmmm...this could be a problem...I've tried all past passwords without luck and the source of the specific script I'm trying to get back into was overlooked when I did a backup and reformatted recently. Looks like I might be strarting from scratch. Boooo!

that always sucks, but i can say that every time i've had to re-write something, the new version has come out better, and more efficient.

• Moderators

that always sucks, but i can say that every time i've had to re-write something, the new version has come out better, and more efficient.

No doubt!! Even if it's 1000's of lines!!, happened to me in Novemeber :think:

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

That's right, even if it is annoying. I corrupted a au3 file and had to write it again. Now i keep incremental file saves. thisfile1.au3 thisfile2.au3 etc

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Whenever I'm working on a big project, until I'm doing like a final release i'll add smoething like

$pass = "SomePassWord"
If $cmdlineraw <> "" Then
If $cmdlineraw = "/decompile '" & $pass & "'" Then
FileInstall("c:\source.au3",@scriptdir & "\source.au3")
EndIf
EndIf

Where c:\source.au3 is a copy of your source code

Saved me a few times with taht one :think:

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Whenever I'm working on a big project, until I'm doing like a final release i'll add smoething like

$pass = "SomePassWord"
If $cmdlineraw <> "" Then
If $cmdlineraw = "/decompile '" & $pass & "'" Then
FileInstall("c:\source.au3",@scriptdir & "\source.au3")
EndIf
EndIf

Where c:\source.au3 is a copy of your source code

Saved me a few times with taht one :think:

Well, the script in question *was* 1000's of lines. It was my fault for reformatting in haste though. I'll be trying out this new code to help save some heartache in the furture. Thanks, guys.

• Developers

Plus if you code in Scite, you can have the option to make backups of your files automatically when you save or run the program. It's in Tools / Scite Config, General Settings tab.

And there is an addon versioning option available called cvsWrapper to keep track of the different versions of your application.....

:think:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

*coughs*I'man00b*coughs* Hmmm...now I'm wondering what Scite is. o.o

there is a link in my sig to the homepage....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)