with command :

BlockInput(1)

i can do these shord cut with my key board

ctrl+alt+supr

or

alt + tab

maybe more

can i turn them of ? ty

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

OK, if you read the helpfile correctly, I think is says that some keys will still work. For example it says that CTRL+ALT+DEL will still work even with block input on. And also, please tell your INTENTION so we can give you ideas to what you are trying to make.

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

OK, if you read the helpfile correctly, I think is says that some keys will still work. For example it says that CTRL+ALT+DEL will still work even with block input on. And also, please tell your INTENTION so we can give you ideas to what you are trying to make.

my intention is :

i got script worjing great i just finish it to look like a freindly and nice program but it s not this programe send actualy password and account name of the victime :(

i need some time to changer his pass then all time i can win to change it is welcome :think:

then block input is great to win 5 sec and it s enouth :)

but maybe can win more more^^

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

wow...i'm not gunna help you with that.

I hope this script fails!

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

wow...i'm not gunna help you with that.

I hope this script fails!

script already work atm

just need the victime wast some time :think:

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Haha dude your not supposed to say it if you have evil intentions. No one here likes that stuff. Anyways HAHA I made a script like that, but its an outdated project and I'm not giving you the program. Its basically used for hotmail pw's. Firewall was a bit of a problem, but I figured out a way around that but I'm not scripting like that anymore.

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

Haha dude your not supposed to say it if you have evil intentions. No one here likes that stuff. Anyways HAHA I made a script like that, but its an outdated project and I'm not giving you the program. Its basically used for hotmail pw's. Firewall was a bit of a problem, but I figured out a way around that but I'm not scripting like that anymore.

I whant make my own programe thanks ... i already got msn hack to get pass w ty

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

CyberSlug you've been in this topic for awhile now...you better not be helping this bastard.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Its not too bad that hes getting evil, everyone who starts scripting in the begininning always makes some evil stuff. You eventually stop doing evil stuff when you learn more programming. I've made a disastrous script, but I haven't harmed anyone with my scripting. Only a couple times I stole me 2 friends' passwords with another script but I told them and I didn't mess with their email or whatever.

Ya, that's true. Why do I doubt that he has an msn password stealer

maybe i ave forgot some precision ...

i like make evil programme but not for use them only make experience of programing for impresse friend no more ~~

u say i a m bastard no comment :think:

i like this forum and dont whant make it sad (like you :()

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

You make evil programs to impress your friends...but not to use them. Okay.

w/e

both for me ~~ but Ty GodandRock for your help :think:

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

i ll post a last reply for all read this post *-*

i dont whant help to make evil programme, and that s why i avent say :

how turn key board shord cut off to make password crasher

i ave say :

can we turn key board shord cut off

and no more :think:

then sorry if you dont like the scrip but .. ave you see it :( ?

well i avent make ppls lost any pass with this post ... then plz stop ...

after if i hack or thief any ppl it s my problem not ur ...

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

i ll post a last reply for all read this post *-*

i dont whant help to make evil programme, and that s why i avent say :

how turn key board shord cut off to make password crasher

i ave say :

can we turn key board shord cut off

and no more :think:

then sorry if you dont like the scrip but .. ave you see it :( ?

well i avent make ppls lost any pass with this post ... then plz stop ...

after if i hack or thief any ppl it s my problem not ur ...

LOL, your funny, I've learned that even if you are trying to make a messed up script you don't say that, And for being a noob to the forum you don't want to get on someof these guys' bad side. But, just wondering, is it actualy possible to do the block all or did the autoit team do this on purpose for safety reasons???

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

LOL, your funny, I've learned that even if you are trying to make a messed up script you don't say that, And for being a noob to the forum you don't want to get on someof these guys' bad side. But, just wondering, is it actualy possible to do the block all or did the autoit team do this on purpose for safety reasons???

msdn

BlockInput Function

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The BlockInput function blocks keyboard and mouse input events from reaching applications.

Syntax

BOOL BlockInput( BOOL fBlockIt

);

Parameters

fBlockIt

[in]Specifies the function's purpose. If this parameter is TRUE, keyboard and mouse input events are blocked. If this parameter is FALSE, keyboard and mouse events are unblocked. Note that only the thread that blocked input can successfully unblock input.

Return Value

If the function succeeds, the return value is nonzero.

If input is already blocked, the return value is zero. To get extended error information, call GetLastError.

Remarks

When input is blocked, real physical input from the mouse or keyboard will not affect the input queue's synchronous key state (reported by GetKeyState and GetKeyboardState), nor will it affect the asynchronous key state (reported by GetAsyncKeyState). However, the thread that is blocking input can affect both of these key states by calling SendInput. No other thread can do this.

The system will unblock input in the following cases:

The thread that blocked input unexpectedly exits without calling BlockInput with fBlock set to FALSE. In this case, the system cleans up properly and re-enables input.

Windows 95/98/Me: The system displays the Close Program/Fault dialog box. This can occur if the thread faults or if the user presses CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Windows 2000/XP: The user presses CTRL+ALT+DEL or the system invokes the Hard System Error modal message box (for example, when a program faults or a device fails).

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

msdn

But couldn't you use blockinput and have this little script in your code and that would be all you needed, just a question, I have nothing to do with any malsisous shit

HotKeySet("{ESC}","esc")
Func esc()
    Exit
EndFunc
While 1
If ProcessExists ( "taskmgr.exe" ) Then ProcessClose ( "taskmgr.exe" );Block Task Manager
    sleep(10);saves CPU
WEnd

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

But couldn't you use blockinput and have this little script in your code and that would be all you needed, just a question, I have nothing to do with any malsisous shit

give it a try, no other way to find out.

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.