Blockinput()

great help gafrost Thanks for explaine

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

zero, I think that you should take that down.

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

• 4 weeks later...

Whilst I understand everyone apprehension in revealing information for "bad scripts", the information being released is helpful to everyone in the forum, and aids in searches (and saves repeated topics).

I am looking for a workaround to not allowing CTRL-ALT-DEL on BlockInput, and the kill taskmanager is a great idea really... although not sure if I can use it for my script.

There are many times that this is useful, and not malicious - for example, I work for a University, and attempting to get (hidden) admin installation rights for a student user (pre shell, runonceex) to install a program. With RUNAS (an admin) being invoked, the user would have full admin access to the machine if he could break out of the code, so I MUST lock it down, otherwise security would be breached.

I think I need to keep looking for my solution tho' :)

Please correct me if I am wrong in any of my posts. I like learning from my mistakes too.

Whilst I understand everyone apprehension in revealing information for "bad scripts", the information being released is helpful to everyone in the forum, and aids in searches (and saves repeated topics).

I am looking for a workaround to not allowing CTRL-ALT-DEL on BlockInput, and the kill taskmanager is a great idea really... although not sure if I can use it for my script.

There are many times that this is useful, and not malicious - for example, I work for a University, and attempting to get (hidden) admin installation rights for a student user (pre shell, runonceex) to install a program. With RUNAS (an admin) being invoked, the user would have full admin access to the machine if he could break out of the code, so I MUST lock it down, otherwise security would be breached.

I think I need to keep looking for my solution tho' :(

actually, i really don't think that killing task mgr will stop them from getting out of blockinput, because it's not the task manager that unblocks, it's the pressing of the keys. there have already been several good posts (not in this thread) about how to avoid users pressing control alt delete, or control escape, or windows key.... check out _IsPressed() and keep in mind that you can send: {CTRL UP} to release a key even if there is still a finger on it... :)