Make My Own Screensaver

Had an idea to make my own screensaver...

Capture the Desktop (already have have the code to do this) then modify the image so that it appears to be Melting.

Yes, I know that there are program`s that already do this, but I want to make my own.

Any ideas on how to do the Melt function?

PixelPutColour Udf??

Thanks!

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Had an idea to make my own screensaver...

Capture the Desktop (already have have the code to do this) then modify the image so that it appears to be Melting.

Yes, I know that there are program`s that already do this, but I want to make my own.

Any ideas on how to do the Melt function?

PixelPutColour Udf??

Thanks!

i am thinking more along the lines of you using a dllcall to gdi32.dll and taking advantage of the bitblt function, you may be able to do a random numbered area of screen then take that number and say add 30 to the y coord so that it moves down 30 pixels, and then use the numbers generated in that bitblt function to move the section of the image ...

not really sure on this but in theory it works ...

Laterzzz,

Onoitsu2

Things I have made:[font="Trebuchet Ms"]_CheckTimeBlock UDF(LT)MOH Call Ignore List (MOH = Modem On Hold)[/font]

i am thinking more along the lines of you using a dllcall to gdi32.dll and taking advantage of the bitblt function, you may be able to do a random numbered area of screen then take that number and say add 30 to the y coord so that it moves down 30 pixels, and then use the numbers generated in that bitblt function to move the section of the image ...

not really sure on this but in theory it works ...

Laterzzz,

Onoitsu2

Bit (blt? hehe) too advanced for my programming skills just yet, I`m sure the dll misters here will be able to help... :think:

Thanks anyway!

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.