Are There Any Diablo 2 Scripts Out There?

I'm looking for scripts people already made for "ANYTHING". I'm talking baal bots, a "merc glitch script", any useful scripts or anything you would also like to share? I would also know where to learn how to script and how long it will take me to learn most of the commands. And is there a program that will tell me what position my mouse is at when its on a screen? Remember I'm a smart 14-year-old taking that into perspective i would just like to know what the commitment would be for this. Thanks guys again. And i believe that C++ language is used in autoit scripting? </walloftext>

This is not a general support forum!

Your question is definitely not a script, so it shouldn't be here.

However, I don't see the need to have two useless threads, so I will answer the question here.

Search the forum. People have worked with Diablo II before. They likely haven't made hacks that you're looking for, but that's because the vast majority of people on this forum are good-natured and not interested in hacking or botting Diablo II.

Search Google for MMBot. It is a good Pindle Bot created with AutoIt.

Well, thanks again and im very sorry about posting this in the wrong forum. If any moderator wishes to delete this topic they may do so . I don't really want to hack diablo 2 i just thought that there would be some useful scripts made out there to just ease things up a little. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Suburban Turban

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)