I was wondering if there is any way to do this, ok say something is moving it will do this

If ProcessExists("myprogram") Then
ToolTip("myprogram is running", 0, 0)
;ok say this is my program -----> :robot: (and it moves all the way here) ------------------------------>:robot:
find movement 
If movement 
EndIfDim $output = "", $first = ""

While 1
    ToolTip( MouseGetPos(0) & "-" & MouseGetPos(1))
    Sleep( 10)
WEnd

Func getpos()
    $output &= MouseGetPos(0) & ',' & MouseGetPos(1) & ','
    If $first = "" Then
        $first = $output
    EndIf
EndFunc
;finds the position of it then it clicks it
Func quit()
    $output &= $first
    ClipPut( '"' & StringTrimRight($output, 1) & '"')
    Exit
EndFunc
If not WinExists
Wend

Example

so if something moves it will find the position of it and then, mousemove .... mouseclick :think:

i need this because in my program this thing always moves and I need to follow it, and no it's not a aimbot althoguh it used like one some if you have aim bot that can follow stuff that will work to, thanks

Thanks in advance

I was wondering if there is any way to do this, ok say something is moving it will do this

If ProcessExists("myprogram") Then
ToolTip("myprogram is running", 0, 0)
;ok say this is my program -----> :robot: (and it moves all the way here) ------------------------------>:robot:
find movement 
If movement 
EndIfDim $output = "", $first = ""

While 1
    ToolTip( MouseGetPos(0) & "-" & MouseGetPos(1))
    Sleep( 10)
WEnd

Func getpos()
    $output &= MouseGetPos(0) & ',' & MouseGetPos(1) & ','
    If $first = "" Then
        $first = $output
    EndIf
EndFunc
;finds the position of it then it clicks it
Func quit()
    $output &= $first
    ClipPut( '"' & StringTrimRight($output, 1) & '"')
    Exit
EndFunc
If not WinExists
Wend

Example

so if something moves it will find the position of it and then, mousemove .... mouseclick :think:

i need this because in my program this thing always moves and I need to follow it, and no it's not a aimbot althoguh it used like one some if you have aim bot that can follow stuff that will work to, thanks

anybody please
Thanks in advance

$Pos = ControlGetPos ( "title", "text", controlID )

MouseClick ("left" , $Pos[0], $Pos[1], 1, 10)

Is that what your looking for? WinGetPos()?

Im not too sure what ur asking

I need something that acts like aimbot I guess that would be the best way of explaing, well you see my program has a mover so, when I open up my program it is in a random spot, so I need something that can keep track of the thing moving, I thoguht about pixel finding, but that will only find the one, and I don't want to have a code with 60 pixel commands, so I need something that looks for a moving object with in my program. If you have a aimbot Im sure I could edit that to my liking's, but no one is going to post one even if they did, a aim bot can get in the wrong hands, but good for learning uses.
Thanks in advance

That doesn't look like much of an effort. That looks like pseudocode (a good start, but not a true effort), a while loop that shows your mouse coords, and a bunch of other useless junk. Try something yourself, post that code, and maybe you'll get some help.

im not good with the pixels yet, but give a man a script, he'll code and edit one to make it better, teach a man to script well... I guess I wouldn't be here lol same with most of you :think:

Thanks in advance