What Kind Of Script Is This....

j0sh

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

If we understood what the hell you were talking about, we would probably be more helpful

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Seriously, What has been up with the string of nearly incomprehensible posts and questions from people? Maybe because I'm new to the forums I'm not used to them :think:.

In any case, how hard is it to write out a few more coherent sentances to describe what you want to know?

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

THX TIPZ WILL KEEP IN MIND MMKAYZ?!

Now that I got that out of my system, I was wondering if the type of code I posted above would fit into code, like I see all you people posting, hah. All advanced shit... Examples own, so let me find one.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24678

Look at that code ... see how it's all different looking, by different I mean advanced. If I wanted it to click somewhere, could I throw the "MouseClick ( "left", 256, 584, 1)" somewhere in the code? That's what I meant the first time, when I posted the first time I had just woke up.

Basically, my question is this. Is the MouseClick ( "left", 256, 584, 1) the same type of script as that Clock?

In any case, how hard is it to write out a few more coherent sentances to describe what you want to know?

Just as hard as it is to spell sentences LOL

Basically, my question is this. Is the MouseClick ( "left", 256, 584, 1) the same type of script as that Clock?

Yes Edited by NightGaunt
"I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room. " - Blaise Pascal

Prety much, yes.

All a script is (all prety much any program is), is a set of step by step instructions. Put the code/function you want at the step where you want it, and bingo... you're in buisness.

Since it's a Friday evening, and since this thread is whacky, please compile and run the following:

shutdown(1)

Now go out and play with a ball!

Welcome to the forums...

strong statement/code for a first post

also remember to use code tags like this

[ code] ; no space

; paste code

[ /code] ; no space

looks like this

shutdown(1)

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Since it's a Friday evening,...

It is probably not Friday evening for w0uter or GrungeRocker... but you probably directed that towards j0sh.

@j0sh,

Please test Mac3051's code as an exe in your startup folder and post your results :-)

Edit: Okay, I'll be nice. j0sh, welcome to the forums and I'm glad that you got that out of your system too. (welcome to you too, Mac3051)

Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

This topic makes me laugh :think:

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]