Writing An Aimbot

If one was to write an aimbot for personal (not internet) use for say UT GOTY, how would you go about doing it?

How do you edit a feature that is actually part of a game (such as aiming at someone) without you having to do it.

I just am unsure, and if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

I think the way I'd do it is:

1. Put your hand on the mouse.

2. When the object you're aiming for comes on screen, move the mouse to the object.

3. Click.

lol

ya but i was just wondering how One would go about editing something like that in ay game not just UT and Not Just for an aimbot

You know the people who write the codes for aimbots and stuff do it somehow, and i just wanted to know how you would go about doing that.

I know a lot of the aimbots are ".dll" (obviously not ".au3")

Now i dont know if those are easily makeable for the average computer user and what has to be in them to make them work.

its like takeing something apart just to see how it works, not for any personal gain (other than knowedge)

Its all a learning experience :think:

If anyone can actually help with an idea on how i could go about doing this i would greatly appreciate it

Thank you all!

I don't claim to know exactly how it works, but as I understand it, aimbots for games like counterstrike actually somehow poll your computer's memory for the location of where another player is and then sets your cursor to that location...

Probably not overly complex if you have the right tools... And the know-how of course.

You could open up the aim window then use the send() function to send text into the window to the user then use the Windowgettext or what ever that function before sending any text and sue that to compair the previous state of the wndow to the state it is now in. With that, you could determin what was send from the end user.

Im kinda confusing when i talk. Sorry if you cant understand that.

Kind of?

Alright, im not 100% sure... (havent been to an fps hacking forum in a whilee) but as far as I can remember, you have to inject your code that will auto aim into a 'codecave'. A codecave is basically a region of code, that you have to make the security NOT check, using ASM like JMP and NOP. I think thats how they do it.. like i said i cant remember.. and im tired :think:

• Moderators

greenmachine gave you what you need to look at in the last sentence of his comment.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

greenmachine gave you what you need to look at in the last sentence of his comment.

That is the approximate way. For the exact way, I'm sure you can code-hack your way into the game. Problem is, that's a lot of research, little to no visual interaction (which always makes stuff a little tougher for me), and it's freakin' asm which I don't understand enough to make work.

Well, I'm sure there are many ways of writing aimbots.

Pixel checking for a particular color is an old standby. The first "Punkbuster" was a graffiti in Counterstrike that had the same shade as a players head.. so people with aimbots would randomly lockon/look/shoot at the graffiti. Was pretty funny :think:.

I think more modern aimbots actually register the location of the players "hitboxes" and aim the mouse accordingly to torso, head, etc.. depending on what setting you have in the actual aimbot itself.

Is this possible in AutoIt? Sure, but there is definately a point of diminishing returns. For one, AutoIt might simply be too slow for it to either effectively pixelscan a reasonable region of screen space or keep track of three demensional polygonal player models. In any case, they are lame to the extreme.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

This would(probably?) Require the _mem Functions from w0uter.

Basically, if you have knowledge in memory searching/editing, you move your cursor up, then search Increased Value(Cheat Engine Style), Then move it down, then search decreeased value, Hopefully you'll get your Y cursor position, Do the same for X coord of your cursor(left - right). Then somehow Find The Other Player's X/Y coords(jump = Increased Value, Ground = Decreased value), then use _memwrite to write your cursor's Coords to the other player's coords SOMEHOW.

Edited by NegativeNrG

[size=20]My File Upload[/size]Register at my site and upload.

easy way to make one is you have to mess with the skins of all the players you want to aim for, so if have to find one color that is not used for anything building, obejects, guns etc then you get a skin editor change it to that one color that is not used any were esle in the game, and you tell it to search for the pixel, when it finds it you tell it to mousemove then mouseclick left, or whatever your key is, set to :think::):(;)

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

easy way to make one is you have to mess with the skins of all the players you want to aim for, so if have to find one color that is not used for anything building, obejects, guns etc then you get a skin editor change it to that one color that is not used any were esle in the game, and you tell it to search for the pixel, when it finds it you tell it to mouseclick left or whatever your key is, set to :think::):(;)

what about shaders/shadows/hdr ?

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

well in the file are all of the images, they might be encrypted they might not, if they are not you can open them with some software, im guessing there 3d and so just find something that can open that extension of the file what ever it may be, then you can edit it, color the oponents head completely pink, then resave it and when ur in game u can just pixel search for the pink and tuh duh ,

you would mostly use a skin editor, if it is a old game open it with paint brush, if the game is new I would maybe use 3dsmax. if it is quake 2 use wally, I could add way more just tell me the game, like you said your using it for unreal tournament for learning uses, for unreal tournament 2004 if you have editor edition

it comes with a map maker and a skin maker, so you use the skin maker and edit all there skins the robots, juggernots, humans and whatever esle is in that trippy game ( use to play it) :think:

Thanks in advance