Right Click Autoit Taskbar Icon Menu

so i guess

traycreatemenu is nothing eh

#Include <Constants.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)  ; Default tray menu items (Script Paused/Exit) will not be shown.

$settingsitem   = TrayCreateMenu("Settings")
$displayitem    = TrayCreateItem("Display", $settingsitem)
$printeritem    = TrayCreateItem("Printer", $settingsitem)
TrayCreateItem("")
$aboutitem    = TrayCreateItem("About")
TrayCreateItem("")
$exititem      = TrayCreateItem("Exit")

TraySetState()

While 1
    $msg = TrayGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = 0
            ContinueLoop
        Case $msg = $aboutitem
            Msgbox(64,"About:","AutoIt3-Tray-sample")
        Case $msg = $exititem
            ExitLoop
    EndSelect
WEnd

Exit

yes i would say remove the statement from your signature

Did you even TYPE 'tray' in the helpfile search? Ahh.. this kind of stuff cracks me up.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

spyrorocks, how dare you ask for help in a help forum. Everybody here has a superior intelligence because they can code in AutoIt and asking for help just insults them.

Sheesh guys, give him a break!

we're fine with helping sum1 but when they call themselves a master yet dont even check the help file, it just gets reallllly tiring having to say hey look in the help file hey look in the help file, hey if you looked in the help file u would of seen this code BLAH BLAH BLAH

geez. Im freakin not useing the beta version! Please tell me if these features are only avalable in the beta.... Now, anyone who insulted me say your sorry. I dient know it was only avalable in the beat. I was not using the beta. I wasent using it because i dident trust it yet.

Edited by spyrorocks

What is there not to trust? Do you think everyone would be on this board if auto-it gave their computer a virus?

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Spyrocks,

I understand the confusion, in many areas the term BETA is often associated with a bugy experimental version of code. Here however, the beta is generaly accepted as being more stable than the current release version, not to mention that it has many more features than its older cousin.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]