Ok, Please Help!

OK, I've started my RPG for the... uhhh... fourth time. Now, this time I have everything figured out in advanced and I really think I can get everything to work thanks two my more experienced self and some new C knowledge. All I need is two things, a sample super simple dll source in C++ (one that like adds two numbers or somthing) just so I can see how to make one. Also, my archnemesis problem, HOW TO MAKE TRANSPARENT REGIONS IN AN AVI SHOW THE PIC BEHIND THEM AND NOT THE GUI BACKGROUND. I would hyper-appreciate it if someone would tell me how to do these this and provide the dll source. Thanks :think:

(If anyone provides the answer two the transparencie thing then I will swear my obbediance to you forever and ever.)

EDIT: Also I can use an animated gif file to. Byby i'll check tommorow!

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Well a basic C++ Dll would be something like

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <iostream>

#ifdef _MANAGED
#pragma managed(push, off)
#endif

//This is where we define the externaly accessible function
 extern "C" __declspec(dllexport)int add(int num1, int num2)
 {
     int ret;
     ret = num1+num2;
     return ret;
 }
BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                       DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                       LPVOID lpReserved
                     )
{
    return TRUE;
}

#ifdef _MANAGED
#pragma managed(pop)
#endif

The add function would return num1+num2...Don't know about any of the other stuff.

Hope this helps a little

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

thanks alot. OMG! NO REPLYS ON The TRANSPARENCIE THINGF!! I just finally got on ( my school is switching servers) and I was excpecting like ten different methods! (not really) Ok, someone please help! I'll let you be a beta tester :think:

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Hmmmmm, ok.

I have a gui.

On that GUI is a disabled picture.

On top of that is an avi or animated .gif (pic) control.

The AVI or .gif has transparent parts.

Now, when I run it, the transparent parts of the pic/avi show the GUI background color (grey).

I want the avi/.gif to show the picture behind it instead of the grey.

Get it?

Edit: @CyberSlug: I'm sure you could come up with a solution, pls help!

Edit2: BBL, I gotta go eat. I'll be back!

Edited by fear1313

whatever, I have to go. You people are no help whasoever! ;_; lol. jk. But somebody please help me! I would really appreciate it! Evan a reply about the weather! Just not the cruel ignoring me! PLEASE!

OK, I'll just upload everything I have so far. Also, I've been staying up till like 1:00AM and setting my alarm for 5:00 AM To work on this (plenty of caffeine included :) ). And pretty much getting nothing done. (except for looking like a crack addict :( )

err...

*Uhoh, I'm at the library and they got lota restrictions so I had to put in another zip I had on me but I don't know if it got in there :think: so tell me if it didn't! It should all be in a folder called "Game"

Edited by fear1313

I tried to upload the AVI directly but it won't let me :think:

WAIT!!! I KNOW!!!! Gogogo File front :(

Edited by fear1313

Hmmmm, strange... I do not know why it's white. I must have grabbed the wrong ones, (these were from my old game), but here is the background.

Edit: GRRRRRRR, hold on.

http://files.filefront.com/grasslandbmp/;5...;/fileinfo.html

GRRR, couldn't upload it using the forumns

Edited by fear1313

I must have grabbed the wrong ones, (these were from my old game), but here is the background.

My new ones are transparent but they still no work.

oo i c the problem, i read its default is to set it to match the BK color not the pic color so just make it so it doesnt do that and if its already transparent then its not going to matter

$ACS_NONTRANSPARENT

i just noticed something, U CANT HAVE TRANSPARENT AVIS AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by thatsgreat2345

i just noticed something, U CANT HAVE TRANSPARENT AVIS AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG, {slits wrists, dies two weeks later of blood loss}