Help Please

I don't get it, it should be working...

Can someone please help me with the ControlClick command?

Here is the script:

ControlClick ("007 Spy Software","", "ThunderRT5UserControl15")

ControlClick ("Advanced Option","", "ThunderRT5TextBox9")

Sleep(1000)

Send("email address")

Sleep(500)

ControlClick ("Advanced Option","", "ThunderRT5UserControl3")

ControlClick ("007 Spy Software","", "ThunderRT5CheckBox1")

Sleep(500)

Send("Sorian")

Send("{tab}")

Send("Sorian")

Send("{enter}")

Sleep(500)

ControlClick ("007 Spy Software","", "ThunderRT5UserControl3")

Send("{enter}")

Send("{enter}")

Send("{enter}")

All the ThunderRT5 names are the ClassNameNN since the program I am setting this up for doesn't have Control IDs on the buttons.

It just doesn't want to send the command to click in these areas.

• Moderators

Would help if we new what the program was, maybe someone has already automated it.

Also a screen shot of your AutoInfo tool as you hover over the button would be good too.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

its a keylogger program, I work for a company that it testing the security of its systems, and one concern our customer, A School District, has is if a student would be able to install a keylogger onto the computer using a script program.

I am not sure it this forum has a policy against offering help on programs such as this.

Edited by Sorian

• Moderators

I am not sure it this forum has a policy against offering help on programs such as this.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14632

Edit: Yeah I took the school name out too lol.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

if it wasn't for the fact that the teachers change their resolutions, it would have been fine with the mouseclick command... sigh, back to the drawing board

I mean, I can show proof that I am not a student and have approval from my director and all, but rules are rules.

Edited by Sorian

• Moderators

if it wasn't for the fact that the teachers change their resolutions, it would have been fine with the mouseclick command... sigh, back to the drawing board

I mean, I can show proof that I am not a student and have approval from my director and all, but rules are rules.

Could always use Client Coords for x and y then it doesn't matter about the resolution.

• Moderators

what is the command for Client Coords?

When you open your AutoInfo tool to get the coords like you usually do, you go to Options >> Coord Mode >> Client, then in your script you will use Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2) ... that's in the help file.

• Moderators

Is it really the same issue if he's not working on a keylogger in AutoIt, but instead is simply automating the install of a program that happens to be a keylogger?

I wouldn't have answered his question If I felt that way, he stated he didn't know the rules of post about keyloggers. That's why I provided the link.