Jeopardy Game Maker

CoderDunn

This contains 2 scripts; Make Jeopardy.au3 is the editor and Game Run.au3 runs it. I'm not really sure what you could use this for, maybe teachers could use it as a study guide for students? I would like to have some theme music but it's a .mid Is it possible to play a MIDI? Also, when you maximize the window it makes the text font larger. But, It's a fixed number so I imagine on different screen rez it wouldn't look right ... Maybe a math formula to find the correct font size using the X and Y screen sizes?

Hallman :)

4/20/06 Added point deduction. (Dial up extra slow today took me forever to upload :think: )

Added some screenshots ....

The Editor:

Editing a question ...

Editing the questions answers:

Game Running:

Team Editor:

Main Screen:

Asking a question:

Score Screen:

Maybe I put too many ... :(

Edited by Hallman

yeah ok so alot of the labels such as the poitns worth all those arent showing up on the Background and yeah idk y so its being gay!!! and all the other pics for the money amounts arent showing up and IDK Y

and when u get a problem incorrect u get money duducted on the real one so u could probaly implement that, i was trying to work on it but its kinda hard looking at code u didnt write cuz yeah

or not hte pics are showing up the label just isnt being set to the BG color

Edited by thatsgreat2345

yeah ok so alot of the labels such as the poitns worth all those arent showing up on the Background and yeah idk y so its being gay!!! and all the other pics for the money amounts arent showing up and IDK Y

and when u get a problem incorrect u get money duducted on the real one so u could probaly implement that, i was trying to work on it but its kinda hard looking at code u didnt write cuz yeah

or not hte pics are showing up the label just isnt being set to the BG color

Thats wierd ... wut OS you have? I'm running Win XP SP 2. Maybe post a screenshot of what it looks like?

just alt + Print Screen then paste to a open bmp.

And about points being deducted ... I dont know much about Jeopardy (Not my favorite show) so how does it work? You lose same amount of points as question is worth?

Hallman

Edited by Hallman

yes that is correct so if u get a 100 point question wrong u lose 100 points and u can go into the negative, but i figured it out the reason its not working, when u set the bg color with GUIctrlsetbkcolor(-1,0x#####) well thats what u were using (i think i edited it so i forget) but yeah im changing them all to $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT :think:

yes that is correct so if u get a 100 point question wrong u lose 100 points and u can go into the negative, but i figured it out the reason its not working, when u set the bg color with GUIctrlsetbkcolor(-1,0x#####) well thats what u were using (i think i edited it so i forget) but yeah im changing them all to $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT :think:

OK Ill get the point deduction goin ... :(

ok wtf i set $question_label to

GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,$GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)

and it only shows transparent when correct and incorrect, but not when the initial question is there

idk, dont ask me I dont have any problems with it. The color is white to start with then changes to red . Maybe somtin with that? :\

Edited by Hallman

well the thing is the label is made, then the thing is set, and like if i put a window over it it will go to the picture and the label will be transparent but yeah i had this problem awhile ago but forgot how to fix it :think:, figured it out :(

Edited by thatsgreat2345

well the thing is the label is made, then the thing is set, and like if i put a window over it it will go to the picture and the label will be transparent but yeah i had this problem awhile ago but forgot how to fix it :think:, figured it out :(

Ok kool :)

Post it hehe

My pic is ugly ... xD

Edited by Hallman