Autoit Exe Files Being Deleted

ard

:( Hi,

hope some one can help with this one, I have created 3 Autoit exe scripts which run every night on our servers. All servers are MS 2000 Terminal Servers & 2003, the scripts run fine but after a week or so the exe files get deleted for no reason I can find.

It is not a user as only the system & administrator have access to the appz drive.

The first script warns users and then reboots the server, 2nd copys some data files and moves them across the network and the 3rd runs a 2nd party application.

:) Hi,

hope some one can help with this one, I have created 3 Autoit exe scripts which run every night on our servers. All servers are MS 2000 Terminal Servers & 2003, the scripts run fine but after a week or so the exe files get deleted for no reason I can find.

It is not a user as only the system & administrator have access to the appz drive.

The first script warns users and then reboots the server, 2nd copys some data files and moves them across the network and the 3rd runs a 2nd party application.

Hi,

did you check your Virusscanner? Sometimes they kill Autoit.exe scripts. :(

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

ITW02.au3ITW01.au3ITW00.au3

Can you post the scripts? That would be a start to trying to unscramble the mystery.

Sure thing, the first one is just a reboot, second is some maintenace, & 3 rd is just some local backup. Main script was taken from a vb script.

Any surgestions or help would be great, plus also I would like a way to get a log from the scripts to show progess and any errors.

Thanks a lot. :think:

P.S all scripts done on new beta version.

Thanks Again.

Sorry guys, but it's not the AV. We are running CA Etrust V7, and have checked all the admin logs which report all file deletes and just to play on the safe side I have told it to ignore the scripts directory.

Thanks anyway.

I think it's someting in the script I have not got right.

Thanks..all help is much appriciated.

:think:

Edited by ard

I think it's someting in the script I have not got right.

Check the System Event Viewer for errors or warning. :(

You might find some thing there.

I think windows has some kind of Malware removal tools. :think:

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"-Jimi Hendrix