Icons

I was just curious as to where everyone gets thier icons for the scripts that they compile into .exe files. I used ResHacker on shell32.dll and usually pick one from their. Surely there is a better source for icons.

Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks,

-John

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

is that free?

Welcome to Alch.info the home of the number 1 icon editing studio: Alch Icon Suite. Here you will be able to download this great and widely used application FREE of charge.

From the website's HOME PAGE! Edited by neogia

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia

jftuga,

This is a good free program for editing icons to make them your own.

http://www.axiomx.com/PixelToolbox/index.htm

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs