Scite Toolbar

Bert

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Has anyone checked to see if these number differences are resolution based? I would think there would be some way to devise the height of the current tool bar. Also I guess the toolbar could be different sizes due to the user's customizations.

Just a thought,

JS

I havent tried the toolbar and dont really plan to, i use hotkeys, but... If its the vertical positioning thats not working it probrably isnt resolution based, more of the title bars fault. The windows title bar can be resized, and if your using a different scheme that could cause it to

This might not be making any sense because i am totally wrong but just putting it out there :whistle:

• 1 month later...

With lots of help from JdeB and Gafrost, we made a toolbar that takes some of the shortcut keystrokes and put them into a toolbar that makes things easier when using SciTE.

Version 1.7...............Updated on 5-5-06

Additions and Fixes:

• Processor time running high - fixed
  • When SciTE was minimized, it would make itself active - fixed
  • Child windows would lose focus - fixed
  • Exit button added
  • INI file now used to add buttons - Thanks Gary!
  • Icons added to bin folder
  • Colors changed so to match SciTE color scheme
  • Controls would loose tips after being clicked - fixed
  • Options menu to allow for adding and removing buttons
  • Dividers more closely match SciTE's toolbar
  • Script will now make the ini file.
  • Divider bars will now divide by group.
Items put in the toolbar are:
  • Run
  • Compile with CompileAU3.exe
  • Run with Beta
  • Compile with Beta
  • Beta AutoIt Helpfile
  • Syntax Check Beta
  • Function Popup
  • AutoIt Window Info
  • AU3Recorder
  • Macro Generator
  • Tidy AutoIt Source
  • Code Wizard
  • GUI Builder
  • Koda(FormDesigner)
  • AutoIt Forum
  • Insert Bookmarked Line(s)
  • Debug to MsgBox
  • Debug to Console
  • Debug Remove Lines
  • Full Screen
  • Show Call tip
  • Complete Symble
  • Selected text Uppercase
  • Selected text Lowercase
  • Block comment or uncomment
  • Box Comment
  • Insert Abbrevation
  • Clear output
  • Macro list
  • Options GUI
  • Exit SciTE toolbar
Notes:

Item 1: The icons must be in a sub folder called "bin" where the script is located.

Item 2: I've put all the files into one zip file to make downloading easier, and to save space.

Item 3: Not all the icons match the icon used in the application that the toolbar references. This is due to I do not have access to the icons. If the owner of the icons for those applications wishes to provide them, I will add them in.

Item 4: I've only added items that were either built in to the AutoIt version of SciTE, or I added a web link. If you use a custom tool, you will need to add it yourself. I thought of adding some things, but for the sake of users who do may not have the exe or file needed for the function, I decided not to do this.

A possible workaround would be putting in a button that would open the post where the file could be found. If this is something that interest you, let me know, and I will add it in.

--------------------------------

How to use:

Have all the icons in a sub directory (called "bin") of the script location. If you compile the script, then run it as a EXE, it will run SciTE for you if it isn't running. The idea is so you can use this to start SciTE, and have the toolbar running in one step.

scitetoolbar_V1_7.zip - Full Package

Scitetoolbar_v1_7.au3 - Script only

nice :P

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm new to the forum :P

I have been having problems to run scite toolbar v 1.7 with autoit v3

ERROR: $WS_POPUP: undeclared global variable.

so I added
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

and

ERROR: $SS_GRAYFRAME: undeclared global variable.

so I added
#include <StaticConstants.au3>

then

ERROR: $WM_COPYDATA previously declared as a 'Const'

so I commented (deleted) line 55

Global $WM_COPYDATA = 74

(was declared in WindowsConstants.au3)

Then everything worked well.

I suppose some include file changed from a previous version but I don't know when (this is the first time i use AutoIt).

BTW, great script ! Thanks to autors !

Edited by pkjmr

Hello, I'm new to the forum :P

I have been having problems to run scite toolbar v 1.7 with autoit v3

so I added

#include <WindowsConstants.au3>

and

so I added

#include <StaticConstants.au3>

then

so I commented (deleted) line 55

Global $WM_COPYDATA = 74

(was declared in WindowsConstants.au3)

Then everything worked well.

I suppose some include file changed from a previous version but I don't know when (this is the first time i use AutoIt).

BTW, great script ! Thanks to autors !

Even tho this is your 1st time, the script is 2 years old and many changes have happened in AutoIt since then.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Even tho this is your 1st time, the script is 2 years old and many changes have happened in AutoIt since then.

Yes, that's why I gave a solution to someone who could have had the same problem as me.

I still use this Everyday

... But I thought Volly was working on a newer version!!!...???

8)

The first post seems to say that Volly stopped the work on that project since july 2007.

I really should get around to providing my 'Toolbar For Any' program, which integrates with SciTE pretty well. I've been using it since December 2006 with SciTE, and made several improvements along the way. Been meaning to give it to the Forum for some time, but always so busy - need to provide it via that web page I talk about from time to time - which needs creating/changing? :P

Here's a little preview! :P

Toolbar_For_Any.JPG ( Number of downloads: 48 )

Screenshots and a link to the download can now be found here.

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

I really should get around to providing my 'Toolbar For Any' program, which integrates with SciTE pretty well. I've been using it since December 2006 with SciTE, and made several improvements along the way. Been meaning to give it to the Forum for some time, but always so busy - need to provide it via that web page I talk about from time to time - which needs creating/changing? :P

Here's a little preview! :P

Looks pretty nice.

Does its name mean it is a toolbar for any program ?

Anyway this toolbar interested me, and I think I'm not alone in wanting to have a look at it.

@Valuater - Very Nice ... much better icons than mine. :P

@Volly - Thanks! :P

@pkjmr - Thanks! It should work with many programs, but to tell the truth, I've never tested it outside of with SciTE, where it works damn good - minimizes and closes with the SciTE and sends text to it, etc. As far as posting it - like I said, I'll get there one day ... meanwhile, here's some more screenshots to whet your appettite! :D

Buttons_setup.jpg ( Number of downloads: 27 )

Button_properties.jpg ( Number of downloads: 24 )

Program_settings.jpg ( Number of downloads: 25 )

Screenshots and a link to the download can now be found here.

Wasn't I a tease? :zorro:

:o

Edited by TheSaint

Spoiler

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Aren't I a tease? :o

:P

:P Indeed those screens are actually quite hot !

This seems rather comprehensive and generic. Of course I don't think it could work with e.g. java written programs, but at least it should be possible to make it run with much win32 API ones, possibly after several fixes.

@pkjmr - Thanks again! Yes it is most comprehensive, from things like copying variables one after the other to the clipboard and then pasting all in one go in your Global section (saves heaps of mucking around that), to toggling case and adding copyright symbols, etc. Of course to make the 'Toolbar For Any' even more complete, I've created and added some very helpful complimentary programs like 'Dialog Maker', 'Make It Pretty', 'Icon Browser', 'RGBColor Selector' and 'Msgbox Viewer', etc. As you've probably noticed, I've got many buttons running things like Koda, GuiBuilder, Character Map, Clipboard Options, Bookmark Options, Character Counting and Asc/Chr reporting, Top & Bottom of Page, Find Next, Open Include file, Jump To Function, Toggle Commenting of a section, Calculator, etc. Some buttons just send a hotkey code to SciTE, others run executables or stored AutoIt code or just work with the clipboard. You can really have as few or many buttons as you like (limited to screen width of course ... and 2 rows), as the toolbar resizes to accomodate. Any visible unused buttons show a number or can be blanked. All buttons except the first 4 (last 2 columns - these are for Info, Exit, Settings & Options) can be assigned to what you like. I provide most of the icons & some examples, especially for some of the more complex scripting ones. Unassigned buttons can be edited just by clicking on them (if visible), while you can also put the whole toolbar into editing mode to edit the assigned ones. :o

The toolbar positioning is based on Desktop Width, so it hides itself if you reduce (move) your program width past a certain point - you can either see this as a plus or a limitation. In point of fact, it doesn't move with the program window ... though it could be fixed to do that ... I haven't bothered because I like to run SciTE fullscreen ... with a bigger screen I'd change that. The other main issue the program may have (apart from being inactive if the program window loses focus - which is no big deal, you just click the program (i.e. SciTE) window), is that it is probably not optimised for memory use ... I don't have any problems on my system, but others might ... it should be tested I guess ... Val's is undoubtably better optimised than mine. :zorro:

I quite expect when I release it, to get recommendations &/or criticism (constructive hopefully and maybe a little praise?). While it may not be ultra perfect, I've been happily using it for quite a while now ... though I'm not above seeing others improve it. Actually a lot of noobies , etc could get quite a bit from some of the coding used ... certainly I've adapted code from others to suit! :P

While I call it 'Toolbar For Any', it is really ideally designed to work with editing programs like SciTE, Notepad, etc ... though you could just work with assigning executables and hotkeys for other program types. :P

I'm away interstate for just over a week, then I hope to finally make some things available via my web space ... got to get over the trip and catch up with some home things, but then I should be able to concentrate on finally (re)building some basic web pages, etc. :robot:

:D

Edited by TheSaint

Spoiler

userbar.png

• 2 months later...

As promised, screenshots and a link to the download can now be found here.

:P

Spoiler

userbar.png

• 2 months later...

hi outhere !

i allowed myself to patch the main script ( Scitetoolbar_v1_7.au3 ) in order to make it work without includes and therefore independently from AutoIt versions:

maybe it can be called Scitetoolbar_v1_8.au3 ?

#Region --- Script patched by FreeStyle code Start 30.11.2008 - 03:56:20

;   version 1.8 patched to be working without includes - all autoit versions

#EndRegion --- Script patched by FreeStyle code End
;SciTE toolbar version 1.7
;Concept by Volly
;Written by JdeB, Gafrost, and Volly
;contributers include: Valuater, thatsgreat2345, JSThePatriot: for helping with either
;                      bug discovery, or fix suggestions. THANK YOU!
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#cs
Notes:
Changes from 1.6:
    1. Icon folder name changed to bin
    2. INI file is now located in bin folder
    3. Options menu added to allow for adding or removing buttons
    4. Divider bars now more closely match SciTE's built in toolbar
    5. Dividers will now divide by group instead of 4 icons
    6. No need to make the ini file anymore. If one doesn't exist, the script will make one, then open
       the options menu to allw for you to pick the buttons you want to use.
    6. Icons added.
    If you wish to add icons of your choosing, goto http://www.iconarchive.com to download icons for free

#ce
#NoTrayIcon
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2)
Opt("WinSearchChildren", 1)
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
$item32="Pinchers.ICO|Options"  ;moved from list below. 
$item33="Door2.ico|Exit Toolbar"  ;moved from list below
;INI file check. If INI doesn't exist, one is made.
$chkF=FileExists(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini")
if $chkF = 0 then 
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini","bar", "top", "54")
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "bar", "")
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "108", $item32)
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "9999", $item33)  
    FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")
    IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar", "new", "1")
endif   
;Check if SciTE is running and start it if needed.
If Not ProcessExists("SciTE.exe") Then
    Global $SciTE_Dir = RegRead('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\SciTE.exe', '')
    Run($SciTE_Dir)
    If Not WinWait("classname=SciTEWindow", 3000) Then Exit
EndIf

If _Singleton("SciTEAdditionalIcons", 1) = 0 Then Exit
Global $WM_COPYDATA = 74
Global $SciTECmd
Global $last_SciTE_Pos_x = -99999
Global $last_SciTE_Pos_y = -99999
Global $Scite_Hwnd = WinGetHandle("classname=SciTEWindow")
Global $Scite_pos = WinGetPos($Scite_Hwnd)
Global $w_size = WinGetClientSize($Scite_Hwnd)
; Get SciTE DirectorHandle
Global $Scite_Dir_hwnd = WinGetHandle("DirectorExtension")
; Get My GUI Handle numeric
Global $My_Hwnd = GUICreate("SciTE interface", 100, 18, Default, Default,2147483648, 128, $Scite_hwnd)
Global $My_Gui_Width = 0
Global $go[1][2]
;
$Toolbar_Info = IniReadSection(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar")
$BarTop_Add = Int(IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "Bar", "Top", 54))
;GUISetState()
_Adjust_Toolbar_Info($Toolbar_Info)
_CreateToolbar($go, $Toolbar_Info, $My_Gui_Width)
$My_Dec_Hwnd = Dec(StringTrimLeft($My_Hwnd, 2))
;Register COPYDATA message.
GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COPYDATA, "MY_WM_COPYDATA")
While 1
    If Not WinExists($Scite_Hwnd) Then Exit
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = -3 Then Exit
    If $msg > 1 Then
        For $x = 0 To UBound($go) - 1
            If $msg = $go[$x][0] Then
                If $go[$x][1] = 9999 Then Exit
                if $go[$x][1] = 961 then Send ("{F11}")
                if $go[$x][1] = 107 then
                    $Url = "http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=idx"
                    DllCall("shell32.dll", "long", "ShellExecute", "hwnd", 0, "string", 'open', "string", $Url, "string", '', "string", @ScriptDir, "long", @SW_SHOWNORMAL)
                endif
                if $go[$x][1] = 108 then
                    _options()
                endif   
                SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $Scite_Dir_hwnd, StringFormat("menucommand:%04d", $go[$x][1]))
                _tiprefresh()
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    ; set position of window correct
    If WinActive($Scite_Hwnd) Or WinActive($My_Hwnd) Then
        $Scite_pos = WinGetPos($Scite_Hwnd)
        If $Scite_pos[0] <> $last_SciTE_Pos_x Or $Scite_pos[1] <> $last_SciTE_Pos_y Then
            $last_SciTE_Pos_x = $Scite_pos[0]
            $last_SciTE_Pos_y = $Scite_pos[1]
            $w_size = WinGetClientSize($Scite_Hwnd)
            WinMove($My_Hwnd, '', $Scite_pos[0] + 360, $Scite_pos[1] + ($Scite_pos[3] - $w_size[1]), $My_Gui_Width, 18)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    ; Re activate SciTE when Buttn window is activated
    If WinActive($My_Hwnd) Then 
        WinActivate($Scite_Hwnd)
    EndIf
    if IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar", "new", "") = 1 then _options()
WEnd
Exit    

Func _Adjust_Toolbar_Info(ByRef $Toolbar_Info)
    ReDim $Toolbar_Info[UBound($Toolbar_Info) - 1][3]
    Local $tmp_string
    For $x = 1 To UBound($Toolbar_Info) - 1
        If $Toolbar_Info[$x][0] <> "bar" Then
            $tmp_string = StringSplit($Toolbar_Info[$x][1], "|")
            $Toolbar_Info[$x][1] = $tmp_string[1]
            $Toolbar_Info[$x][2] = $tmp_string[2]
        EndIf
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>_Adjust_Toolbar_Info
;
Func _CreateToolbar(ByRef $go, ByRef $Toolbar_Info, ByRef $My_Gui_Width)
    Local $x, $y, $bar
    ReDim $go[UBound($Toolbar_Info) ][2]
    $y = 1
        If $Toolbar_Info[$x][0] = "bar" Then
            $vbar1=GUICtrlCreateGraphic($y, 1, 1, 24, 8)
            GUICtrlSetBkColor($vbar1, 0xFF0000)
            GUICtrlSetResizing($vbar1, 802)
            $vbar2=GUICtrlCreateGraphic(($y+1), 1, 1, 24)
            GUICtrlSetBkColor($vbar2, 0xffffff)
            GUICtrlSetResizing($vbar2, 802)         
            $y += 5

Else
            $go[$x][0] = GUICtrlCreateIcon(@ScriptDir & "\bin\" & $Toolbar_Info[$x][1], -1, $y + 4, 1, 16, 16, Default, 0)
            $go[$x][1] = Number($Toolbar_Info[$x][0])
            GUICtrlSetTip($go[$x][0], $Toolbar_Info[$x][2])
            $y += 24
        EndIf
    Next
    $My_Gui_Width = $y
EndFunc   ;==>_CreateToolbar

; Refreshes tip on icon after icon is clicked.
Func _tiprefresh()
        GUICtrlSetTip($go[$x][0], $Toolbar_Info[$x][2])
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>_tiprefresh

; Send command to SciTE
Func SendSciTE_Command($My_Hwnd, $Scite_Dir_hwnd, $sCmd)
    Sleep(100)
    ConsoleWrite('-->' & $sCmd & @LF)
    Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[' & StringLen($sCmd) + 1 & ']')
    DllStructSetData($CmdStruct, 1, $sCmd)
    Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr')
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 1, 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 2, StringLen($sCmd) + 1)
    DllStructSetData($COPYDATA, 3, DllStructGetPtr($CmdStruct))
    DllCall('User32.dll', 'None', 'SendMessage', 'HWnd', $Scite_Dir_hwnd, _
            'Int', $WM_COPYDATA, 'HWnd', $My_Hwnd, _
            'Ptr', DllStructGetPtr($COPYDATA))
EndFunc   ;==>SendSciTE_Command

; Received Data from SciTE
Func MY_WM_COPYDATA($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam)
    Local $COPYDATA = DllStructCreate('Ptr;DWord;Ptr', $lParam)
    $SciTECmdLen = DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 2)
    Local $CmdStruct = DllStructCreate('Char[255]', DllStructGetData($COPYDATA, 3))
    $SciTECmd = StringLeft(DllStructGetData($CmdStruct, 1), $SciTECmdLen)
    ConsoleWrite('<--' & $SciTECmd & @LF)
    ;GUICtrlSetData($list,GUICtrlRead($list) & '<--' & $SciTECmd & @CRLF )
EndFunc   ;==>MY_WM_COPYDATA

Func _options()
if WinExists("SciTE interface") then GUIDelete($My_Hwnd)
$opt1=GuiCreate("SciTE Toolbar Options", 400, 420,-1, -1 , BitOR(13565952, 67108864))
;GUI CONTROLS SECTION---------------------------------------------------------
;standard release 
$Checkbox_1 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Run", 15, 20, 96, 14)
$Checkbox_2 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Compile", 15, 40, 93, 14)
$Checkbox_3 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoIt Helpfile V3.1.1", 15, 60, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_4 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("SyntaxCheck", 15, 80, 120, 14)
$group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Standard", 10, 0, 140, 100)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($group1,0x00ff00)
;beta release
$Checkbox_5 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Run with Beta", 15, 125, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_6 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Compile with Beta", 15, 145, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_7 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Beta AutoIt Helpfile", 15, 165, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_8 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Syntax Check Beta", 15, 185, 120, 14)
$group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Beta", 10, 105, 140, 100)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($group2,0x00ffff)
;external tools
$Checkbox_9 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Function Popup", 15, 230, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_10 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoIt Window Info", 15, 250, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_11 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("AU3Recorder", 15, 270, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_12 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Macro Generator", 15, 290, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_13 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Tidy AutoIt Source", 15, 310, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_14 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Code Wizard", 15, 330, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_15 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("GUI Builder", 15, 350, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_16 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Koda(FormDesigner)", 15, 370, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_17 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("AutoIt Forum", 15, 390, 120, 14)
$group3 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("External Tools", 10, 210, 140, 200)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($group3,0x0000ff)
;SciTE shortcut tools
$Checkbox_18 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Insert Bookmarked Line(s)", 165, 20, 180, 14)
$Checkbox_19 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Debug to MsgBox", 165, 40, 150, 14)
$Checkbox_20 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Debug to Console", 165, 60, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_21 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Debug Remove Lines", 165, 80, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_22 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Full Screen", 165, 100, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_23 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Show Call tip", 165, 120, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_24 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Complete Symble", 165, 140, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_25 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Selected text Uppercase", 165, 160, 150, 14)
$Checkbox_26 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Selected text Lowercase", 165, 180, 150, 14)
$Checkbox_27 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Block comment or uncomment", 165, 200, 165, 14)
$Checkbox_28 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Box Comment", 165, 220, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_29 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Insert Abbrevation", 165, 240, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_30 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Clear output", 165, 260, 120, 14)
$Checkbox_31 = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Macro list", 165, 280, 120, 14)
$group4 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Built in SciTE Tools", 160, 0, 180, 300)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($group4,0xff0000)
$button1=GUICtrlCreateButton("Select All", 160, 310, 85, 25) 
$button2=GUICtrlCreateButton("Remove All", 160, 340, 85, 25)
$button3=GUICtrlCreateButton("Apply and Close", 255, 310, 85, 25)
$button4=GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 255, 340, 85, 25)
#region -GUI STARTUP SETTINGS SECTION
;standard
$item1="Rocket.ico|Run"
$item2="Tools1.ico|Compile"
$item3="Qmark.ico|AutoIt Helpfile V3.1.1"
$item4="Envel.ico|SyntaxCheck"
$item5="go.ico|Run with Beta"
$item6="toolbox.ico|Compile with Beta"
$item7="Book07.ico|Beta AutoIt Helpfile"
$item8="SafetyHelmet.ico|Syntax Check Beta"
$item9="FuncPopUp.ico|Function Popup"
$item10="Binoculars1c.ico|AutoIt Window Info"
$item11="SonyTRV99.ico|AU3Recorder"
$item12="Etchasketch.ico|Macro Generator"
$item13="tidy.ico|Tidy AutoIt Source"
$item14="Wizard.ico|Code Wizard"
$item15="CodelessDrill.ico|GUI Builder"
$item16="Crayons.ico|Koda(FormDesigner)"
$item17="au3.ico|AutoIt Forum"
$item18="NotePad.ico|Insert Bookmarked Line(s)"
$item19="IDBadge.ico|Debug to MsgBox"
$item20="Zvaiofu045.ico|Debug to Console"
$item21="Papertowels.ico|Debug Remove Lines"
$item22="full.ico|Full Screen"
$item23="text.ico|Show Call tip"
$item24="incid.ICO|Complete Symble"
$item25="upper.ico|Selected text Uppercase"
$item26="lower.ico|Selected text Lowercase"
$item27="padlock.ICO|Block comment or uncomment"
$item28="OpenBox.ico|Box Comment"
$item29="insert_abb.ICO|Insert Abbrevation"
$item30="cleaner.ICO|Clear output"
$item31="macro1.ico|Macro list"

#endregion
#region - ini check to see what needs to be checked before GUI is enabled
$check1 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","303","")
if $check1 = $item1 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_1,1)
$check2 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","301","")
if $check2 = $item2 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_2,1)
$check3 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","901","")
if $check3 = $item3 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_3,1)
$check4 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1103","")
if $check4 = $item4 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_4,1) 
$check5 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1100","")
if $check5 = $item5 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_5,1)
$check6 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1101","")
if $check6 = $item6 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_6,1) 
$check7 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1102","")
if $check7 = $item7 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_7,1)
$check8 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1104","")
if $check8 = $item8 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_8,1) 
$check9 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1105","")
if $check9 = $item9 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_9,1) 
$check10 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1106","")
if $check10 = $item10 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_10,1)
$check11 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1107","")
if $check11 = $item11 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_11,1)
$check12 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1108","")
if $check12 = $item12 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_12,1)  
$check13 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1109","")
if $check13 = $item13 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_13,1)
$check14 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1110","")
if $check14 = $item14 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_14,1)
$check15 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1111","")
if $check15 = $item15 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_15,1)
$check16 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1112","")
if $check16 = $item16 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_16,1)  
$check17 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","107","")
if $check17 = $item17 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_17,1)
$check18 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1123","")
if $check18 = $item18 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_18,1)
$check19 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1124","")
if $check19 = $item19 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_19,1)  
$check20 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1125","")
if $check20 = $item20 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_20,1)
$check21 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","1126","")
if $check21 = $item21 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_21,1)
$check22 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","961","")
if $check22 = $item22 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_22,1)
$check23 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","232","")
if $check23 = $item23 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_23,1)  
$check24 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","233","")
if $check24 = $item24 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_24,1)
$check25 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","240","")
if $check25 = $item25 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_25,1)
$check26 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","241","")
if $check26 = $item26 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_26,1)      
$check27 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","243","")
if $check27 = $item27 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_27,1)
$check28 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","246","")
if $check28 = $item28 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_28,1)
$check29 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","247","")
if $check29 = $item29 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_29,1)
$check30 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","420","")
if $check30 = $item30 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_30,1)
$check31 = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar","314","")
if $check31 = $item31 then GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_31,1)
#endregion

GuiSetState()
While 1
    $msg = GuiGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = -3
        ExitLoop
    Case $msg = $button1
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_1,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_2,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_3,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_4,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_5,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_6,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_7,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_8,1)      
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_9,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_10,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_11,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_12,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_13,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_14,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_15,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_16,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_17,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_18,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_19,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_20,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_21,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_22,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_23,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_24,1)     
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_25,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_26,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_27,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_28,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_29,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_30,1)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_31,1)

Case $msg = $button2
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_1,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_2,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_3,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_4,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_5,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_6,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_7,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_8,4)      
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_9,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_10,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_11,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_12,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_13,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_14,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_15,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_16,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_17,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_18,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_19,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_20,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_21,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_22,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_23,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_24,4)     
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_25,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_26,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_27,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_28,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_29,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_30,4)
        GUICtrlSetState($Checkbox_31,4)

Case $msg = $button3
        IniDelete(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar")
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "bar", "")
        $ch1=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_1)
        $ch2=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_2)
        $ch3=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_3)
        $ch4=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_4)
        if $ch1 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "303", $item1)
        if $ch2 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "301", $item2)   
        if $ch3 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "901", $item3)   
        if $ch4 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1103", $item4)  
        if $ch1=1 or $ch2=1 or $ch3=1 or $ch4=1 then FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")
        $ch5=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_5)
        $ch6=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_6)
        $ch7=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_7)
        $ch8=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_8)
        if $ch5 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1100", $item5)
        if $ch6 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1101", $item6)  
        if $ch7 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1102", $item7)  
        if $ch8 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1104", $item8)  
        if $ch5=1 or $ch6=1 or $ch7=1 or $ch8=1 then FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")
        $ch9=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_9)
        $ch10=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_10)
        $ch11=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_11)
        $ch12=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_12)
        $ch13=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_13)
        $ch14=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_14)
        $ch15=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_15)
        $ch16=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_16) 
        $ch17=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_17) 
        if $ch9 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1105", $item9)
        if $ch10 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1106", $item10)    
        if $ch11 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1107", $item11)    
        if $ch12 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1108", $item12)
        if $ch13 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1109", $item13)
        if $ch14 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1110", $item14)    
        if $ch15 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1111", $item15)    
        if $ch16 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1112", $item16)
        if $ch17 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "107", $item17)
        if $ch9=1 or $ch10=1 or $ch11=1 or $ch12=1 or $ch13=1 or $ch14=1 or $ch15=1 or $ch16=1 or $ch17=1 then FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")          
        $ch18=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_18)
        $ch19=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_19)
        $ch20=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_20)
        $ch21=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_21)
        $ch22=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_22)
        $ch23=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_23)
        $ch24=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_24)
        $ch25=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_25) 
        $ch26=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_26)
        $ch27=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_27)
        $ch28=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_28)
        $ch29=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_29)
        $ch30=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_30) 
        $ch31=GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_31)
        if $ch18 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1123", $item18)    
        if $ch19 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1124", $item19)    
        if $ch20 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1125", $item20)    
        if $ch21 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "1126", $item21)
        if $ch22 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "961", $item22)
        if $ch23 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "232", $item23)
        if $ch24 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "233", $item24)
        if $ch25 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "240", $item25)
        if $ch26 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "241", $item26)
        if $ch27 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "243", $item27)
        if $ch28 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "246", $item28)
        if $ch29 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "247", $item29)
        if $ch30 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "420", $item30) 
        if $ch31 = 1 then IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "314", $item31) 
        if $ch18=1 or $ch19=1 or $ch20=1 or $ch21=1 or $ch22=1 or $ch23=1 or $ch24=1 or $ch25=1 or $ch26=1 or $ch27=1 or $ch28=1 or $ch29=1 or $ch30=1 or $ch31=1 then FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")          
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "108", $item32)
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "ToolBar", "9999", $item33)  
        FileWriteLine(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar=")
        GUIDelete($opt1)
        ;_Adjust_Toolbar_Info($Toolbar_Info)
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar", "new", "0")
        _restart()

Case $msg = $button4
        GUIDelete($opt1)
        ;_Adjust_Toolbar_Info($Toolbar_Info)
        IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\bin\SciteToolbar.ini", "bar", "new", "0")
        MsgBox(0, "Important!", "You will need to click on the options icon to configure what buttons you want on the toolbar")
        _restart()      
;;;
    EndSelect
WEnd
Exit
EndFunc

Func _restart()
    If @Compiled = 1 Then
        Run( FileGetShortName(@ScriptFullPath))
    Else
        Run( FileGetShortName(@AutoItExe) & " " & FileGetShortName(@ScriptFullPath))
    EndIf
    Exit
EndFunc

#cs
    Here are the other values that could be useful for you:
    Go = 301
    Compile = 302

Complete list from the SciTE source file scite.h
    // Menu IDs.
    // These are located 100 apart. No one will want more than 100 in each menu
    #define IDM_MRUFILE 1000
    #define IDM_TOOLS 1100
    #define IDM_BUFFER 1200
    #define IDM_IMPORT 1300
    #define IDM_LANGUAGE 1400

// File
    #define IDM_NEW 101
    #define IDM_OPEN 102
    #define IDM_OPENSELECTED 103
    #define IDM_REVERT 104
    #define IDM_CLOSE 105
    #define IDM_SAVE 106
    #define IDM_SAVEAS 110
    #define IDM_SAVEASHTML 111
    #define IDM_SAVEASRTF 112
    #define IDM_SAVEASPDF 113
    #define IDM_FILER 114
    #define IDM_SAVEASTEX 115
    #define IDM_SAVEACOPY 116
    #define IDM_SAVEASXML 117
    #define IDM_MRU_SEP 120
    #define IDM_PRINTSETUP 130
    #define IDM_PRINT 131
    #define IDM_LOADSESSION 132
    #define IDM_SAVESESSION 133
    #define IDM_QUIT 140
    #define IDM_ENCODING_DEFAULT 150
    #define IDM_ENCODING_UCS2BE 151
    #define IDM_ENCODING_UCS2LE 152
    #define IDM_ENCODING_UTF8 153
    #define IDM_ENCODING_UCOOKIE 154

#define MRU_START 16
    #define IMPORT_START 19
    #define TOOLS_START 3

// Edit
    #define IDM_UNDO 201
    #define IDM_REDO 202
    #define IDM_CUT 203
    #define IDM_COPY 204
    #define IDM_PASTE 205
    #define IDM_CLEAR 206
    #define IDM_SELECTALL 207
    #define IDM_PASTEANDDOWN 208
    #define IDM_FIND 210
    #define IDM_FINDNEXT 211
    #define IDM_FINDNEXTBACK 212
    #define IDM_FINDNEXTSEL 213
    #define IDM_FINDNEXTBACKSEL 214
    #define IDM_FINDINFILES 215
    #define IDM_REPLACE 216
    #define IDM_GOTO 220
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_NEXT 221
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_TOGGLE 222
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_PREV 223
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_CLEARALL 224
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_NEXT_SELECT 225
    #define IDM_BOOKMARK_PREV_SELECT 226
    #define IDM_MATCHBRACE 230
    #define IDM_SELECTTOBRACE 231
    #define IDM_SHOWCALLTIP 232
    #define IDM_COMPLETE 233
    #define IDM_COMPLETEWORD 234
    #define IDM_EXPAND 235
    #define IDM_TOGGLE_FOLDALL 236
    #define IDM_TOGGLE_FOLDRECURSIVE 237
    #define IDM_EXPAND_ENSURECHILDRENVISIBLE 238
    #define IDM_UPRCASE 240
    #define IDM_LWRCASE 241
    #define IDM_ABBREV 242
    #define IDM_BLOCK_COMMENT 243
    #define IDM_STREAM_COMMENT 244
    #define IDM_COPYASRTF 245
    #define IDM_BOX_COMMENT 246
    #define IDM_INS_ABBREV 247
    #define IDM_JOIN 248
    #define IDM_SPLIT 249
    #define IDM_DUPLICATE 250
    #define IDM_INCSEARCH 252
    #define IDM_ENTERSELECTION 256 

#define IDC_INCFINDTEXT 253
    #define IDC_INCFINDBTNOK 254
    #define IDD_FIND2 255
    #define IDC_EDIT1 1000
    #define IDC_STATIC -1

#define IDM_PREVMATCHPPC 260
    #define IDM_SELECTTOPREVMATCHPPC 261
    #define IDM_NEXTMATCHPPC 262
    #define IDM_SELECTTONEXTMATCHPPC 263

// Tools
    #define IDM_COMPILE 301
    #define IDM_BUILD 302
    #define IDM_GO 303
    #define IDM_STOPEXECUTE 304
    #define IDM_FINISHEDEXECUTE 305
    #define IDM_NEXTMSG 306
    #define IDM_PREVMSG 307

#define IDM_MACRO_SEP 310
    #define IDM_MACRORECORD 311
    #define IDM_MACROSTOPRECORD 312
    #define IDM_MACROPLAY 313
    #define IDM_MACROLIST 314

#define IDM_ACTIVATE 320

#define IDM_SRCWIN 350
    #define IDM_RUNWIN 351
    #define IDM_TOOLWIN 352
    #define IDM_STATUSWIN 353
    #define IDM_TABWIN 354

// Options
    #define IDM_SPLITVERTICAL 401
    #define IDM_VIEWSPACE 402
    #define IDM_VIEWEOL 403
    #define IDM_VIEWGUIDES 404
    #define IDM_SELMARGIN 405
    #define IDM_FOLDMARGIN 406
    #define IDM_LINENUMBERMARGIN 407
    #define IDM_VIEWTOOLBAR 408
    #define IDM_TOGGLEOUTPUT 409
    #define IDM_VIEWTABBAR 410
    #define IDM_VIEWSTATUSBAR 411
    #define IDM_TOGGLEPARAMETERS 412
    #define IDM_OPENFILESHERE 413
    #define IDM_WRAP 414
    #define IDM_WRAPOUTPUT 415
    #define IDM_READONLY 416

#define IDM_CLEAROUTPUT 420
    #define IDM_SWITCHPANE 421

#define IDM_EOL_CRLF 430
    #define IDM_EOL_CR 431
    #define IDM_EOL_LF 432
    #define IDM_EOL_CONVERT 433

#define IDM_TABSIZE 440

#define IDM_MONOFONT 450

#define IDM_OPENLOCALPROPERTIES 460
    #define IDM_OPENUSERPROPERTIES 461
    #define IDM_OPENGLOBALPROPERTIES 462
    #define IDM_OPENABBREVPROPERTIES 463
    #define IDM_OPENLUAEXTERNALFILE 464

//#define IDM_SELECTIONMARGIN 490
    //#define IDM_BUFFEREDDRAW 491
    //#define IDM_USEPALETTE 492

// Buffers
    #define IDM_PREVFILE 501
    #define IDM_NEXTFILE 502
    #define IDM_CLOSEALL 503
    #define IDM_SAVEALL 504
    #define IDM_BUFFERSEP 505
    #define IDM_PREVFILESTACK 506
    #define IDM_NEXTFILESTACK 507

// Help
    #define IDM_HELP 901
    #define IDM_ABOUT 902
    #define IDM_HELP_SCITE 903

// Windows specific windowing options
    #define IDM_ONTOP 960
    #define IDM_FULLSCREEN 961

// Dialog control IDs
    #define IDGOLINE 220
    #define IDABOUTSCINTILLA 221
    #define IDFINDWHAT 222
    #define IDFILES 223
    #define IDDIRECTORY 224
    #define IDCURRLINE 225
    #define IDLASTLINE 226
    #define IDEXTEND 227
    #define IDTABSIZE 228
    #define IDINDENTSIZE 229
    #define IDUSETABS 230

#define IDREPLACEWITH 231
    #define IDWHOLEWORD 232
    #define IDMATCHCASE 233
    #define IDDIRECTIONUP 234
    #define IDDIRECTIONDOWN 235
    #define IDREPLACE 236
    #define IDREPLACEALL 237
    #define IDREPLACEINSEL 238
    #define IDREGEXP 239
    #define IDWRAP 240

#define IDUNSLASH 241
    #define IDCMD 242

// id for the browse button in the grep dialog
    #define IDBROWSE 243

#define IDABBREV 244

#define IDREPLACEINBUF 244
    #define IDMARKALL 245

#define IDGOLINECHAR 246
    #define IDCURRLINECHAR 247
    #define IDREPLDONE 248

#define IDDOTDOT 249
    #define IDFINDINSTYLE 250
    #define IDFINDSTYLE 251

#define IDPARAMSTART 300

// Dialog IDs
    #define IDD_FIND 400
    #define IDD_REPLACE 401
    #define IDD_BUFFERS 402
    #define IDD_FIND_ADV 403
    #define IDD_REPLACE_ADV 404
    #define IDR_CLOSEFILE 100

#ce

#Region --- Script patched by FreeStyle code Start 30.11.2008 - 03:56:20

Func _Singleton($sOccurenceName, $iFlag = 0)
    Local Const $ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS = 183
    Local Const $SECURITY_DESCRIPTOR_REVISION = 1
    Local $handle, $lastError, $pSecurityAttributes = 0

If BitAND($iFlag, 2) Then
        ; The size of SECURITY_DESCRIPTOR is 20 bytes.  We just
        ; need a block of memory the right size, we aren't going to
        ; access any members directly so it's not important what
        ; the members are, just that the total size is correct.
        Local $structSecurityDescriptor = DllStructCreate("dword[5]")
        Local $pSecurityDescriptor = DllStructGetPtr($structSecurityDescriptor)
        ; Initialize the security descriptor.
        Local $aRet = DllCall("advapi32.dll", "int", "InitializeSecurityDescriptor", _
                "ptr", $pSecurityDescriptor, "dword", $SECURITY_DESCRIPTOR_REVISION)
        If Not @error And $aRet[0] Then
            ; Add the NULL DACL specifying access to everybody.
            $aRet = DllCall("advapi32.dll", "int", "SetSecurityDescriptorDacl", _
                    "ptr", $pSecurityDescriptor, "int", 1, "ptr", 0, "int", 0)
            If Not @error And $aRet[0] Then
                ; Create a SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES structure.
                Local $structSecurityAttributes = DllStructCreate("dword;ptr;int")
                ; Assign the members.
                DllStructSetData($structSecurityAttributes, 1, DllStructGetSize($structSecurityAttributes))
                DllStructSetData($structSecurityAttributes, 2, $pSecurityDescriptor)
                DllStructSetData($structSecurityAttributes, 3, 0)
                ; Everything went okay so update our pointer to point to our structure.
                $pSecurityAttributes = DllStructGetPtr($structSecurityAttributes)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndIf

$handle = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "CreateMutex", "ptr", $pSecurityAttributes, "long", 1, "str", $sOccurenceName)
    $lastError = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "GetLastError")
    If $lastError[0] = $ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS Then
        If BitAND($iFlag, 1) Then
            Return SetError($lastError[0], $lastError[0], 0)
        Else
            Exit -1
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Return $handle[0]
EndFunc   ;==>_Singleton

#EndRegion --- Script patched by FreeStyle code End

the patching was automatically made by _FreeStyle (see my sig).

maybe i (or anyone) have time to make nicer icons from the dlls and of course, the rebar functions could be used as well.

cheers j.

Spoiler

I actively support Wikileaks | Freedom for Julian Assange ! | Defend freedom of speech ! | Fight censorship ! | I will not silence.OixB7.jpgDon't forget this IP: 213.251.145.96