Colored Buttons

GaryFrost

• 6 months later...

Updated scripts for custom disabled colors

See 1st post for screen shots and files

So... how about the ability to change the colors? Like a _GUICtrlSetColor? Awesome script btw!

So... how about the ability to change the colors? Like a _GUICtrlSetColor? Awesome script btw!

Maybe when I get in the mood to work on this one again.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Maybe when I get in the mood to work on this one again.

No problem! It's a fine piece of work as it is... perhaps I'll take a stab at it at when i'm done with my current project.

thanks!

Gary,

It's been a while since I looked at your colored buttons. I forgot if you were able to create a context menu for each button that appears via the right-click. Can you refresh my memory?

Thanks.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

Gary,

It's been a while since I looked at your colored buttons. I forgot if you were able to create a context menu for each button that appears via the right-click. Can you refresh my memory?

Thanks.

taurus905

Haven't tried it with these, I believe Holger gave an example of creating context menus per button before.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

I've said it before and i'll say it again... you are a machine dude! Thanks!

Here's more for ya....

Added _GuiCtrlButtonGetText and _GuiCtrlButtonSetText functions

• Moderators

I've said it before and i'll say it again... you are a machine dude! Thanks!

Batteries not included? :whistle:;):P (Keep rechargin'em MF)

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Batteries not included? :whistle::P;) (Keep rechargin'em MF)

probably runs on solar... or natural gas. Okay okay, that was uncalled for, you definitely don't deserve bad pun jokes from the likes of me ;)

probably runs on solar... or natural gas. Okay okay, that was uncalled for, you definitely don't deserve bad pun jokes from the likes of me :whistle:

No I'm running on Empty, only had 2 1/2 hours sleep in the last 2 days.

Calling it a night.

• 1 year later...

I was somewhat sad to see that the GuiButtons.au3 UDF made it into the standard library without the ability to set the background color to just a color like it was able to in this version... Is that something that could be added, or am I just missing how to do so?

The version included in the standard library requires you to have an actual picture file to reference, whereas this versionw as able to just have a color code specified...