Remote Desktop Connection

Hello,

In Windows XP Pro there's a program called "Remote Desktop Connection". It connects to a computer in your network so you can control it remotely. But now my question: Can I let a MsgBox Or something simmilar appear when somebody logs in from an other computer so the user of that computer knows that there's somebody that controls the computer remotely. Is that possible?

Kind Regards,

PcExpert

Hello,

In Windows XP Pro there's a program called "Remote Desktop Connection". It connects to a computer in your network so you can control it remotely. But now my question: Can I let a MsgBox Or something simmilar appear when somebody logs in from an other computer so the user of that computer knows that there's somebody that controls the computer remotely. Is that possible?

Kind Regards,

PcExpert

Maybe you try ask this a ZeroCool60544... He seems like the expert in the area :think:

You should go to here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...iew=getlastpost

Edited by elgabionline

If you to remote desktop to a computer two things can happen:

1) If computer is logged on with the same user account that you are using to do remote desktop, the workstation becomes locked. If user unlocks the workstation, the remote desktop session is disconected.

2) If you use a different user account to logon, the existing user's session is logged off. XP does not allow concurrent sessions.

Hope this helps

If you want an interactive connection with both you and the user can control the computer, check out XP's remote assistance feature or VNC. (google for UltraVNC or TightVNC)

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!