Volly's Links

Bert

:) This post is a collection of all the links to post I find helpful. I will be adding links when I find something useful, and the will be grouped by catagory. :think:

If you have something you want add to my list, let me know. :(

I try to give credit to the author(s) when ever possible. If I make a mistake, and you find I didn't give you credit, drop me a PM and I will make sure you get your props! Good work everyone!

Gui controls

AnyGUI By quaizywabbit :D

Colored buttons By Gafrost

XSkin By Valuater ...................... Added 12/24/06

IE controls are now standard, so the link has been removed.....

Office

ExcelCOM By Randellc ;)

WordCOM By Big Daddy ...................... added 12/24/06

MSAgent tools by A.Percy ............... updated 12/24/06

Use Autoit to send email by Zedna............Added 4/8/07

Encryption

EnCodeItBy SmOKe_N :(

File Encryption Udf By RazerM ...............updated 03/01/07

File compression and unzip utilities

Zip Support By eltorro..........Added 4-24-06

7-zip32.dll, Functions using 7-zip32.dll By jak...............Added 5-06-06

PC Utilities

Autoit Automated Shutdown By The Kandie Man

Firewall Log Analyzer for XP by ptrex...........added 4-24-06

Stop Remote Firewall by flaxcrack...........added 4-24-06

File Search/Indexing Engine By The Kandie Man .................Added 5-12-06

Computer Info UDF's By JSThePatriot ......added 1-29-07

SMART drive Analysis, Predict your drive crash !! By ptrex ......added 1-30-07

AutoIt Training

AutoIt 1-2-3 By Valuater :D

Learning to Script with AutoIt 3 By LxP

GUI Design

IE Builder By Valuater

Custom shape GUI By Larry

Auto3Lib, A library of functions for AutoIt By PaulIA....................Added 12/24/06

Game related items

GameBot Builder By Valuater

SciTE Stuff

SciTE toolbar By Vollyman B)

Download latest version

Setup AutoIT and SciTe to run from a USB drive This is way kewl! .....added 2-2-07

Other Stuff

Advanced Dopplar By Laver

WeatherDesk II GUI weather app, based on advanced dopplar by Layer By billmez ....Added 1-30-07

Coroutine Multithreading Udf Library, Lua-like coroutine interface By neogia........Added 1-30-07

Using One Hotkey Multiple Times By th.meger......Added 1-30-07

Add Icons or bmp to Trayitem By Uten ...... Added 1-30-07

Multilingual support. (translation tool for your scripts) By Libre

Font info By Simucal...........added 5-1-06

Run AutoIt Scripts as a service By ptrex

Aimbot Proof Of Concept, Pixelsearch aimbotting examples... By Simucal............Added on 5-12-06

Reverse phone & address lookup By cameronsdad .................Added on 5-12-06 - NICE!

Sliding toolbar by Simucal and Valuater.....added 5-15-06.....Toolbar slides out from the edge of the screen - SWEET!

DebugIt by Klaatu - Debug your AutoIt Script - added 1-28-07

OpenGl Plugin Experiment, An opengl plugin that uses glut32 by A. Percy - added 2-3-07

GUI/Tray Menu with icons and colors, made ownerdrawn... by Holger - added 7-26-07

Other users links post

Autoit Programmer's Aids maintained by TheSaint :(

AutoIt Script page maintained by LazyCat - some good stuff there! .............added 4-26-06

Danny35d's scripts and post .....................Added 02/16/07

RazerM's scripts and post .....................Added 02/16/07

Posted Image AutoIt Master's profiles for young Autowans

Valuater .....................Added 12/24/06

Big daddy .....................Added 02/13/07

SmOKe_N .....................Added 02/13/07

piccaso .....................Added 02/13/07

gafrost .....................Added 02/13/07

ptrex .....................Added 02/13/07

/dev/null .....................Added 02/16/07

DaleHohm .....................Added 02/16/07

herewasplato .....................Added 02/16/07

JSThePatriot .....................Added 02/16/07

MHz .....................Added 02/16/07

Edited by Volly

this should be a sticky. It saves a lot of time searching. I think you should add this:

Multilingual support

it means you can have different languages for your scripts

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

this should be a sticky. It saves a lot of time searching. I think you should add this:

Multilingual support

it means you can have different languages for your scripts

Yes, Def a sticky!

And forget Koda! http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/lookfar/formdesign.html

This tool is awesome!

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

I don`t use SciTE, I use MetaPad...

I used to use Crimson, but once I made the switch to SciTE, I never looked back. Give it a try. You will find when coding in AutoIt, it is really easy to use, and it supports many different languages. The best thing about it is that it is FREE!

I like to note however, that Jon does a lot of work keeping the forum up, and if you wish to make a donation, click here.

I agree to make a "sticky" from this one.

The loss of time searching items, is something has been irritating me from the beginning.

This is my contribution of tools I dayly / Weekly use.

Security

Stop Remote Firewall by flaxcrack

Firewall Log Analyzer for XP by ptrex

Regards,

Edited by ptrex

• 2 weeks later...

This page is a good idea Vollyman, but unless people bookmark it, they most probably won't know about how to get to it, and many others may never even get to see it, as it slips down the line. Making a reply post like this helps keep it alive though.

It would be nice, if there was a subsection of the forum for most useful apps, that only a moderator could modify ... or had links that only a moderator could edit/create. There could even be a section where people could post recommendations.

Anyway I've bookmarked your post!

Thanks for linking to my useful stuff!

I've added another program that I find extremely useful all the time - Projects Backup. Hasn't been many downloads yet ... I don't think many people may realise just what it is ... or maybe they've made their own version ... it was one of the first progs I felt a strong need for, and so created a version early in my career.

Anyway keep up the good posting!

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

This page is a good idea Vollyman, but unless people bookmark it, they most probably won't know about how to get to it, and many others may never even get to see it, as it slips down the line. Making a reply post like this helps keep it alive though.

It would be nice, if there was a subsection of the forum for most useful apps, that only a moderator could modify ... or had links that only a moderator could edit/create. There could even be a section where people could post recommendations.

Anyway I've bookmarked your post!

Thanks for linking to my useful stuff!

I've added another program that I find extremely useful all the time - Projects Backup. Hasn't been many downloads yet ... I don't think many people may realise just what it is ... or maybe they've made their own version ... it was one of the first progs I felt a strong need for, and so created a version early in my career.

Anyway keep up the good posting!

This needs to be made a Sticky...

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Thanks everyone. I have this in post in my signature, and I try to keep it updated whenever possible. It would be nice to make it a sticky. Until that happens....(crossing my fingers here)... I do think one thing that would be helpful is that people put a link in their signatures to the post. This way it wouldn't need to be a sticky, and you would see it in other peoples post with all the traffic. Its like how people are putting a link to AotoIt 1 2 3 in their signatures. We wouldn't need to trouble Jon, for he has enough to do. Having it be a sticky would be ideal, but the proposed solution would go a long way in helping eveyone out. That, in a nutshell, is what the AutoIt Forum is all about; people helping each other.

vollyman, I've now added a link to this post in all my posts, and would likewise encourage all others that find your post welcome, to do so to.

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Not to plug my own script or anything :) , but my "Aimbot : Proof of Concept" script might be a decent addition to the Game Related category.

Link is in my sig.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• 7 months later...