Tool Tip Time

HotKeySet("{ESC}","STOP")

While 1

$pos=MouseGetPos()
    ToolTip(@HOUR &":" &@MIN &":"&@SEC ,$pos[0]+100,$pos[1])
    Sleep (10)  
WEnd

Func Stop()
    Exit
EndFunc

This is really basic stuff, did you even try to read the help file?

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

dont be a bully, we all learn in our own time

I`m not, but after 213 posts (more than me), I don`t think this person would be a beginer?

It took all of 2 minutes to lookup Tooltip and time in the help file...

Edited by Lakes

well we all suffer with brainlock sometimes, its a shame this forum hasnt a realtime chat forum to deal with simple stuff , then have this forum for the clever stuff. oh you know what i mean, hey its to early in the day for me lol

Who needs puzzles when we have AutoIt!!

dont be a bully, we all learn in our own time

thanks rick for sticking up for me im 14, and rather play video games ill sat there for like 10 minutes then gave up lol, and lake nice coding (I don't spent hours reading the help file, hehe) but this is what I did try and do

ToolTip("This is a tooltip",-1, -1, & _NowTime)

but of course it didn't work lol

Thanks in advance

thanks rick for sticking up for me im 14, and rather play video games ill sat there for like 10 minutes then gave up lol, and lake nice coding (I don't spent hours reading the help file, hehe) but this is what I did try and do

but of course it didn't work lol

Neither do I, anyway mucho cudos to you for learning autoit!

Neither do I, anyway mucho cudos to you for learning autoit!

you know what, I don't know why your being such a dick about it, wow yippy fucking do I got more post, so what maybe your smarter then me but who gives a :think: , its a support forum and supports means thoses who can help others when they need it, or something like that im not looking the word up right now, I shouldn't have to, if someone needs help on a sopport forum you be nice and help them instead of looking up the code for them and shoving it there face, (IT"S CALLED RESPECT) just because someone isn't good at something doesn't mean they are stupid but, Not everybody can be good at everything. (Think hard what aren't you smart in, maybe math..... who knows)

edited; I did learn, when I seen your code, I knew how to go about making the clock tool tip, but didn't have the right coding, :( plus i haven't been to bed yet :)

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

you know what, I don't know why your being such a dick about it, wow yippy fucking do I got more post, so what maybe your smarter then me but who gives a :think: , its a support forum and supports means thoses who can help others when they need it, or something like that im not looking the word up right now, I shouldn't have to, if someone needs help on a sopport forum you be nice and help them instead of looking up the code for them and shoving it there face, (IT"S CALLED RESPECT) just because someone isn't good at something doesn't mean they are stupid but, Not everybody can be good at everything. (Think hard what aren't you smart in, maybe math..... who knows)

edited; I did learn, when I seen your code, I knew how to go about making the clock tool tip, but didn't have the right coding, :( plus i haven't been to bed yet :)

So, take a chill pill and go to bed, then.

Sorry to have ruffled you feathers over this, its not the end of the world you know, it s only computer stuff..

No.. you repeatedly ask questions while putting zero effort into finding a solution on your own. You want it to be done for you. You didnt even TYPE tooltip OR time in the help file search, so why should I have to look it up for you?

Support does NOT mean you post every small question you can think of, expect people to provide you with everything you ask for, without you at least making an attempt.

Being 14 years old is not an excuse. It is lazyness. Show me some code, show me how you read the help file and what you didnt understand in it, show me an effort. That would be ~RESPECT~. Personally, I am boycotting any post you make until you show that you are making progress and actually attempting to help yourself.

There is even a post about this exact topic where I made a clock using a tooltip that went on top of your current clock. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24747

I also did a search on the forums just to further my point. I searched for "tooltip time" and found a post entitled:

wanting a tooltip to show time

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...l=tooltip+clock

So quit wasting everyones time.

Lakes was right on with this one.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

No.. you repeatedly ask questions while putting zero effort into finding a solution on your own. You want it to be done for you. You didnt even TYPE tooltip OR time in the help file search, so why should I have to look it up for you?

Support does NOT mean you post every small question you can think of, expect people to provide you with everything you ask for, without you at least making an attempt.

Being 14 years old is not an excuse. It is lazyness. Show me some code, show me how you read the help file and what you didnt understand in it, show me an effort. That would be ~RESPECT~. Personally, I am boycotting any post you make until you show that you are making progress and actually attempting to help yourself.

There is even a post about this exact topic where I made a clock using a tooltip that went on top of your current clock. http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24747

I also did a search on the forums just to further my point. I searched for "tooltip time" and found a post entitled:

wanting a tooltip to show time

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...l=tooltip+clock

So quit wasting everyones time.

Lakes was right on with this one.

for you info i did look up tooltip, and time and everything, I found what I was looking for just didn't know how to go about it, and my question was quick and painless, as you can see i did try

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance