Music Player Work In Progress

can you show me how i would put this in my script please, if you have time, I would try and do it, but it's dinner time, and I would prob mess it up anyways thanks.

That is the wrong attitude to take. Make an attempt first.. why should we work on somethign that you arent even willing to try? Come back from dinner, try it yourself.. and lets see what you come up with.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

That is the wrong attitude to take. Make an attempt first.. why should we work on somethign that you arent even willing to try? Come back from dinner, try it yourself.. and lets see what you come up with.

sorry but I know im bonud to mess up I and if I do have it correct there will be unwanted codes that have no need

Thanks in advance

this is becoming a project for me more then him and hes gonna get the credit yeah im not going to help, u gave me a freakin example how hard is it to look at the code and then implement it into yours?

I didn't mean it like that, and yes you will get full credit for your help same with Razor, I just though that when I was finished dinner which isn't ready yet :think: that you might of posted and if not I would of did it, but I would of had to post any ways knowing my luck ill get it wrong lol

Thanks in advance

ok hi I getting it to work, im doing great so far, it works and everything except for a few keys, ok I just need to figure out how to get the hitkast botton to open up google.com, please Ive messed with it long enuff for that part well for now, here it is

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
Opt("GUIoneventmode",1)
Opt("OnExitFunc","_write")
Global $songname[500]
Global $song[500]
Global $songGUI[500]
Global $number
;If Not IsDeclared('WS_CLIPSIBLINGS') Then Global $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS = 0x04000000
GuiCreate("Media Player", 750, 400,(@DesktopWidth-336)/2, (@DesktopHeight-168)/2,-1,0x00000018)
GUISetBkColor(0x313594)
$Input = GuiCtrlCreateInput("Drag And Drop Media files here.", 512, 10, 210, 20)
GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_ACCEPTFILES)
$Listname = GUICtrlCreateListView ( "Playlist|path",512.5, 40, 180, 317.5)
_Loadplay()
$oIE = ObjCreate("Shell.Explorer.2")
$Slider = GuiCtrlCreateSlider(0, 345, 200, 40)
$Buttonprevious = GUICtrlCreateButton("previous", 0, 0, 60, 20)
$Buttonnext = GUICtrlCreateButton("next", 120, 0, 60, 20)
$Buttonplay = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Play", 60, 0, 60, 20)
$Buttonstop = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Stop", 0, 20, 60, 20)
$Buttonadd = GuiCtrlCreateButton("Add", 120, 20, 60, 20)
$Checkboxmute = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Mute", 200, 20, 60, 20)
$Bottonhitkast = GUICtrlCreateButton("HitKast", 60, 20, 60, 20)
$Date = GUICtrlCreateDate("Date1", 200, 0, 190, 20)
GUICtrlSetData($Slider,100)
GUICtrlSetLimit ($Slider,100,0)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit")
GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($ButtonPlay, "_Play")
GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Buttonstop, "_Stop")
GuiCtrlSetOnEvent($Buttonadd, "_Add")
GuiSetState()

While 1
    SoundSetWaveVolume (GUICtrlRead($slider))
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Func _play()
    $song = StringSplit (GUICtrlRead($input), "|")
    if $song[0] = 1 Then
    SoundPlay($song[1])
Else
    SoundPlay($song[2])
EndIf
EndFunc
Func _Stop()
    SoundPlay ("")
EndFunc
Func _loadplay()
    $number = IniRead ( "playlist.ini", "NUMBER", "number", "0" )
    If $number > 0 Then
        For $num=1 to $number
            $songname[$num] = IniRead ( "playlist.ini", "NAME", "name"&$num, "Not found" )
            $song[$num] = IniRead ( "playlist.ini", "PATH", "path"&$num, "Not found" )
            $songGUI[$num] = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ($songname[$num]&"|"&$song[$num],$listname)
        Next
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _Add()
    $adder = GUICtrlRead($input)
    $check = Stringsplit($adder,"|")
    If $check[0] = 1 Then
        $name = InputBox("Name","What is the songs name? (***.mp3/***.wma..)")
        $number=$number+1
        GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ($name&"|"&$adder,$listname)
        IniWrite ( "playlist.ini", "NUMBER", "number",$number)
        IniWrite ( "playlist.ini", "NAME", "name"&$number,$name)
        IniWrite ( "playlist.ini", "PATH", "path"&$number,$adder)
    Else
        GUICtrlCreateListViewItem ($adder,$listname)
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func open()
    $GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 2, 40, 500, 300)
    $oIE.navigate ("www.google.com")
EndFunc  ;==>open
Thanks in advance

if uve looked at ur script what so ever u would of seen that your using guisetonevent and that when its clicked it calls a fucntion, thus im lead to believe uve copy and pasted basicaly all the code from other people, its as simple as this

GuictrlsetonEvent($Bottonhitkast,"open")

if uve looked at ur script what so ever u would of seen that your using guisetonevent and that when its clicked it calls a fucntion, thus im lead to believe uve copy and pasted basicaly all the code from other people, its as simple as this

GuictrlsetonEvent($Bottonhitkast,"open")
I copyed what I wanted it to do :think:, just forgot one func, thanks
Thanks in advance

Those of you who work with SoundPlay should check out my UDFs http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Helge/udfs.htm.

You're able to pause, seek, and much more with these UDFs.

I will most likely update the fileman later this week..

Thanks Helge! great udf

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Those of you who work with SoundPlay should check out my UDFs http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/Helge/udfs.htm.

You're able to pause, seek, and much more with these UDFs.

I will most likely update the fileman later this week..

thanks to everybody who is helping me, hmm with the sound file it isn't a complete script right, I add thoses to my script :think: well I know what it does, but, ....... ill look in to it more thanks

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

u save that file and u do a #include with it and u use the functions in it such as looking at the example file he included but very very nice UDFs helge very useful i might consider makin another thing just cuz of them UDFs :think:

#include "Sound.au3"

; Opens file.
_SoundOpen(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav")

; Attempting to get information on file.
$aInfo = _SoundGetInfo()
If @error Then Exit

; Plays the entire file and waits for it to finish.
_SoundStart()

; Shows information on file.
MsgBox(64, "Test : Sound.au3", $aInfo[0] & @CRLF & "Length : " & $aInfo[3] & " msec")
Edited by thatsgreat2345

u save that file and u do a #include with it and u use the functions in it such as looking at the example file he included but very very nice UDFs helge very useful i might consider makin another thing just cuz of them UDFs :think:

#include "Sound.au3"

; Opens file.
_SoundOpen(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav")

; Attempting to get information on file.
$aInfo = _SoundGetInfo()
If @error Then Exit

; Plays the entire file and waits for it to finish.
_SoundStart()

; Shows information on file.
MsgBox(64, "Test : Sound.au3", $aInfo[0] & @CRLF & "Length : " & $aInfo[3] & " msec")
wow thanks
Thanks in advance