Upload Other Than Ftp?

Okay so my big question right now is there a way to upload files without having to use an ftp? Basically its a way to gather info from my friends computers from a WoW addon but I don't want them all gaining access to the ftp on my website.

Also I had another question, am I able to extract the files out of a .zip to a specific place in the background, like a function in a udf I may not know of?

Thanks for any help ^^

upload some other way? theres ftp and theres http you would probaly have to use IE.au3 if you wanted to do it through Http by going to your host logging in going to the upload page imputing the location of the file u wanted to upload then click the upload button, but i dont understand the whole gather info from ur friends comp that would be considered a trojan, but r u trying to send them something when they run it it takes their info and uploads it with out them knowining and you want it to zip all that info and then have ur comp download it and unzip so u can see it.

:think: only used like 2 periods

No its not a trojan, basically like you have the WoW profiler things, I was hosting them for friends on my website, but looks like ftp is the way to go for that.

And the .zip thing was for a different program, basically making packs of addons for friends, and zipping them would cut down on the time to download and the bandwidth it takes up.

Thanks for the fast response btw ^^