Autoit Music

CoderDunn

Here is a fun little script I made trying to make music with the Beep function. I made 6 songs already as examples.

To write a song:

First create your song file (text file) with a .AutSong extension.

Each note is separated with pipe "|".

A note has 3 parts.

For example:

AN1 1

The A is the note name, "N" stands for natural. Also, "S" is for sharp and "B" is for flat.

Next is the 1, it's to tell for example what "A" note to play, because in music it goes A - G then

starts over at A again. Finally, the last number is how many beats long the note is. White spaces

are ignored, so AN11 and AN1 1 is the same thing. Open Notes Staff.txt for the note numbers.

0.25 = 16th note

0.5 = 8th note

1 = quarter note

1.5 = dotted quarter note

2 = Half note

4 = whole note

etc...

So a example song is: AN1 1|BN1 0.5|CN1 0.5|DN1 2

You can do a rest like "rest 1". The 1 is again the counts to wait.

Lets see some of your masterpieces!

Hallman

AutoIt_Music.zip

Edited by Hallman

ooooooooooo, you beat me to this idea! I was going to do the same thing, just with a gui window with a piano so you can click the little keys on the piano to record/play a song..... :think:

Wow, this is kick ass, it would be cool if there was a way to covert mp3s to this.

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

well u can. instead of mp3 id say a midi so you can convert it into sheet music

how do you do that, you probly just download one right? would it be this format?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

For you 80's buffs...

GN1 0.5|GN1 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN1 0.5|Rest 0.5|GN2 0.5|Rest 0.5|GN1 0.5|Rest 0.5|GN2 0.5|Rest 0.5|GN1 0.5|GN1 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN1 0.5|GN1 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN2 0.5|GN1 0.5|Rest 0.5|GN2 0.5|Rest 0.5|CN1 2|BB0 0.5|CN1 0.5|BB0 1

150 BPM

thats not the problem, i cant hear the beep command :think:

you may not have an internal speaker, check it

i like this. very good

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.