Oh No I Can't Edit A Script No More

• Moderators

umm I think I mad e a mad script, I can't edit anymore scripts although I can run them, I would show the script but like I said I can edit which means I can't see the code, Ill try opening the edit with notepad instead of scite

What does this have to do with support? There's no question even!

Check the kb's, you probably deleted it and then saved it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

This described behaviour is standard when autoit3 is installed.

Just re-install SciTE if you want SciTE to be opened and set as default Editor for AU3 files.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

what happened is u probayl installed it and instead of checking edit you clicked run on the radio, ( its when u press next 4 times) ive gotten used to this since i have to reinstall autoit and scite EVERYTIME i restart my computer

Nope...

This would still open SciTE when your select Edit on the Right-Mouse-Click menu.

You can change the default action in SciTECOnfig...

....and what do you mean by reinstall after each reboot ???? doesn't make any sense to me....

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

my bad i thought he said he coudlnt see the script but i have deep freeze on my computer,and my brother froze it without autoit instaled :think:

then why dont you install autoit and refreeze it so you dont have to reinstall it everytime ?

then why dont you install autoit and refreeze it so you dont have to reinstall it everytime ?

as i said my BROTHER :( lol hes a bitch froze it put a password on it and then what does he do , GO TO COLLEGE so im out of touch with him and cant reformat the comput cuz he took all the windows xp discs :think:

as i said my BROTHER :( lol hes a bitch froze it put a password on it and then what does he do , GO TO COLLEGE so im out of touch with him and cant reformat the comput cuz he took all the windows xp discs :think:

oh right - i see said the blind man... bugger !