Masterlock Combo Finder :)

techguy86

Okay,

This is where you can download the current version for now...

Master Lock Combination Cracker

I plan to (in the future)...

Screenshots

Save/Export Results

Change Icon

Any other suggestions? The source code is there in case you're curious. I know that it has already been made before with other languages, but I wanted to make it myself in AutoIt. Also...I need to know how to narrow down the 100 results to 64 like in the .xls sheet. Thanks.

Edited by techguy86

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

wow this is cool, so this really works, if I find the last number thoughs are the possible first numbers? wow, nice utillity

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

so if tested this on a random lock, it would work.

I'm sure it would take a while right

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

so if tested this on a random lock, it would work.

I'm sure it would take a while right

It had better work else my labor would be in vain. It should only take up to 2 hours at most. Some locks open within minutes. Give me another couple days to post the semi-final script. Thanks

My Programs:Dissolve (Updated 5-30-06)Credit Card Validator (Not created as of yet)Master Lock Combination Cracker (Updated 7-08-07)Go Site-Seeing:My Website: - Click Here

It had better work else my labor would be in vain. It should only take up to 2 hours at most. Some locks open within minutes. Give me another couple days to post the semi-final script. Thanks

ok, great job, very simple, and presented in good form

Results:

Semi-Final Version

Go make your own screenshots, I'm lazy.

The icon is changed, and you can currently only export to a txt file.

I'm thinking I might add an export to csv in the future. No hurry though.

Tell me what you think.

Results:

Semi-Final Version

Go make your own screenshots, I'm lazy.

The icon is changed, and you can currently only export to a txt file.

I'm thinking I might add an export to csv in the future. No hurry though.

Tell me what you think.

nice job, I wish I had a lock on me to test it

To make a certain person happy, they know who they are, certain labels are now hyperlinks. Also since no one really cares about this program. Pardon the pun. lol I might remove the help menu since I already have hyperlinks to the important stuff. Also, I was thinking of having the other help sub option of "finding the last number" to pop up when you click the pic. What do you think?

To make a certain person happy, they know who they are, certain labels are now hyperlinks. Also since no one really cares about this program. Pardon the pun. lol I might remove the help menu since I already have hyperlinks to the important stuff. Also, I was thinking of having the other help sub option of "finding the last number" to pop up when you click the pic. What do you think?

techguy86,

It's looking good. :(

It looks like the work you did providing hyperlinks will save you even more work on the help menu. :think:

I was trying to add something to your program to save you the trouble.

I was looking at your $updownlast = GUICtrlCreateUpdown($lastnumber)

and wondering why my arrow keys could not increase or decrease this box when it was in focus.

I also wondered why I couldn't just type a number in like '39'.

In the past, I ended up using a combobox inplace of updown, I think because I couldn't get updown to work the way I wanted it to.

I would change the 'Last Number' label to a button which pops open the help sub option for "finding the last number" and remove the Menu altogether.

Just some ideas.

taurus905

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."-- Author Unknown --"The highest point to which a weak but experienced mind can rise is detecting the weakness of better men."-- Georg Lichtenberg --Simple Obfuscator (Beta not needed.), Random names for Vars and Funcs

techguy86,

It's looking good. :(

It looks like the work you did providing hyperlinks will save you even more work on the help menu. :think:

I was trying to add something to your program to save you the trouble.

I was looking at your $updownlast = GUICtrlCreateUpdown($lastnumber)

and wondering why my arrow keys could not increase or decrease this box when it was in focus.

I also wondered why I couldn't just type a number in like '39'.

In the past, I ended up using a combobox inplace of updown, I think because I couldn't get updown to work the way I wanted it to.

I would change the 'Last Number' label to a button which pops open the help sub option for "finding the last number" and remove the Menu altogether.

Just some ideas.

taurus905

Some idiot would type in a number like 78 into the last number box for the heck of it. Besides, having a control preset for 0 through 39 reminds them what type of lock it works with. I'll work on the up down arrow thing. Another good idea. So you want to click on the words "Last Number" and not the picture?

I'll stick with updown as it looks more professional. Now as for a "Last number" button, I think it would look stupid. But check out the newest version in about 15 min or so. Letting a person type in their last number...I'll look into that. It will increase the file size. I think the file menu looks lonely.

Download Files

Okay taurus905, now you can type in 0 through 39 manually in addition to using the updown control. The file size didn't increase that much either. :think: It also defaults to "0" at startup. I've used so many of your ideas that I might have to add a special menu just to give you credit. LOL What about that File menu? Do I need it? Where can I move it's functionality to? Like with the help menu.

Nice job, cool gui, and colors. I wish I had a lock to try this on. so it works with every masher lock or a certain model. has this worked for anyone though

It's only supposed to work with the kind of Master Lock pictured in the program. If the serial number on the back of the lock starts with "90" or "91" or some others, it should work.

It's only supposed to work with the kind of Master Lock pictured in the program. If the serial number on the back of the lock starts with "90" or "91" or some others, it should work.

cool thanks, so how did you learn this anyways. was it from a anarchy cook book?

Actually the information is readily available at various locations. One being alt.locksmithing

They give you the methods on how to figure it out, but don't really explain it that well. I had to visit several sites and do many Google searches. I got close to downloading the codebooks that have the serial number-to-combination correlation. That was awhile ago. Also, I had to wait for the Mod function to arrive in AutoIt. Then again, maybe it was already there. :think:

• 5 months later...