Possible Bug?

Bert

• Moderators

I have this in my script:

AutoItSetOption("TrayIconDebug", 1)

It works, but the balloon doesn't have on top, for some of it is lost behind the task bar. I have a 3 level taskbar.

I can drag mine halfway up the screen and it still displays properly.

...but the balloon doesn't have on top, for some of it is lost behind the task bar...

This happens on my XPSP2 systems at times... but it happens to all tips/balloons are affected. Just use the MS answer to everything - reboot. Edited by herewasplato

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Good work, CyberSlug, I was about to post that. Also, since most taskbars are already set to "on top" status, another fix is to:

Right-click on taskbar>>Properties>>"Auto-hide the taskbar">>Press the Apply button>>Uncheck "Auto-hide the taskbar">>Apply.

Then just don't use Win+D or the icon in the Quick Launch bar to show the desktop. Instead, use Win+M ("Minimize All"), this doesn't cause the tooltip problem to occur. Believe me, I've been doing some debugging with this. I hate it when that happens.

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia

@neogia: tried what you suggested, and it did the trick.

@cyberslug: You were right on the money. I figured it was a "feature" of microsuck's OS, but I hadn't had time to research it.

@Microsuck: Thank you Microsuck for the suggestion of logoff and reboot, which I do everyday anyway. Why didn't I think of that? :think:

Edited by vollyman