Bypassing Api Checks?

I'm trying to make a bot for a game but the anti-cheat is blocking the PixelGotColor function in autoit. It just reads the pixel as 0 or in hex 00000. Is there anyway to bypass it? I have no ideas of how to do it :think:

Stop playing the game.

This probably isnt the forum for this question.

I have done this once before with an already made DLL that I called in one of my scripts for nProtect that would retore the API's after nProtect put its jmp's in them. You also had to use a program similar to zonealarm and restrict the programs ability to write to the harddrive so it couldnt go back and fix them.

So, I assume it would involve restricting the programs access to write to any file on the harddrive and finding out what API's you need to restore.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

There isnt a simpler way to do it..

That is about as simple as it gets.

I mean, why cant you use the getcolor api? Because it has a jmp in it. So how do we fix that? Restore all the API's and prevent the program from writing to them anymore.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Or paly the game in qemu, and read the pixel from qemu's output. But it will be damn slow :( (And probably not what you want, but I could not help myselfe :think: )

yes your game has what Game Guard?, tell me what game if its a popular game then it probaly has serverside and client side checks to see if GG is running and i wont remove that for you but if its a non popular game and doenst check then i will remove it for you so you can use autoit

I'm extremely lucky than. Its Kal Online which is fairly popular. It uses hackshield and server doesnt check to see if its updated or anything from what I can see. I replaced all the cheat deffention files with extremely old ones just so I could debug kal.

• 3 weeks later...