Passive Remote Pc Control

jvanegmond

I got bored building this, because it isn't very good, but i've built some experience and now trying to redo it all in a more active way. Which, i figured later, doesn't use a lot more CPU or traffic then i initially thought.

The cool part about this is that you can upload a new file containing the commands to the client, so once you have the client on a different PC you can just change the command file locally and then upload it..

If someone would like they can copy and write a nice command-giver script or something like that..

I suggest putting all the files in 1 folder, except for the client. Put the client on a different pc make sure you change the IP's to the correct value. Run Client and Server.. wait a bit, run Test and send *list to the server by hitting RAW. A tooltip will appear with all the logged on users (and sockets but you can change what it returns in the server file). Anyway, just play around with it when you have a lot of spare time.

I copied AutoIt Smith's TCP Server and modified it a little, so if there's any credit, send it to him! :think:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&hl=TCP++Server

Edited by Manadar

• 11 months later...

Are you going to share your source? I would really like to see how you did it, because I am working on the same thing.

Man, this is so old I don't even have the source anymore... :shocked: This was almost a year ago! I have had 2 complete hard disk wipes and 3 total MBR crashes... :(

I will be happy to help you out, as I am currently working on a similar, but more advanced, project then this originally was.

Ok, I've got a client server based off of AutoIt Smith's TCP Server that has almost does almost everything I want... accept allow uploading to/and downloading from the server.

If I could do that, then I could use the screenshot dll and send screenshots every few seconds.

I have no idea where to start with sending the sending of files, especially binary... Because I do not want to use a different port/socket.

If need to, I can pm you the source on my server.

I am not asking for you to write the code for me... just a pointer in the right direction :shocked:

If you have the .exe's can't you just uncompile them? xD

Edit: fixed spelling

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

I am also making a generic remote control program (so anybody can put their own functions in) if people want some sample code to look at. The one I have is accessible from telnet (for simplicity, as nearly every OS has telnet) and supports a maximum of 100 simultaneous users.

Edit: I should have mentioned that file transfer was the next step, I had some ideas on how to do that.

Edited by Obi-w00t