Help Please

hi I need help, please I did this and it doesn't work right

#include <file.au3>
sleep(100)
If send("a") Then
    _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & "\my.log","a") 
Else
EndIf
Exit

instead of waiting till someone pushs "a" it will type "a" help please grr :think:

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

hi I need help, please I did this and it doesn't work right

#include <file.au3>
sleep(100)
If send("a") Then
Else
EndIf
Exit

instead of waiting till someone pushs "a" it will type "a" help please grr :think:

The send function SENDS a string to the currently active process, and doesn't return anything, so you'll never get to _FileWriteLog.

Check the _IsPressed function (Beta v3.1.1.73 or later).

The send function SENDS a string to the currently active process, and doesn't return anything, so you'll never get to _FileWriteLog.

Check the _IsPressed function (Beta v3.1.1.73 or later).

HI,

or make a Hotkey to a like HotKeySet("a", "writeLog") aso.

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

mm u could try this

#include <file.au3>
#incluse <misc.au3>
while 1
    If _IsPressed("41") Then
    EndIf
Wend
Exit

and ( maby i;m jumping to conclusions) u should use this way if u'r building a keylogger... because thats what this looks like XD

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

• Moderators

mm u could try this

#include <file.au3>
#incluse <misc.au3>
while 1
    If _IsPressed("41") Then
    EndIf
Wend
Exit

and ( maby i;m jumping to conclusions) u should use this way if u'r building a keylogger... because thats what this looks like XD

Way to encourage him... if anyone has ever bothered to read any of his other posts, this was one of his first feature request.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

its just so that allot of people try to build virusses and keyloggers with autoit ( especialy beginners) wich just shouldn't be allowed since AV's will start to pickup autoit at virusses AGAIN.

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

it will not really right to the log I just used as a example, so I can open up programs with every key on the keyboard, but didn't want to confuse people, and there was a legit for the so called first post about a keylogger. and I getting a new script idea for the send letters and stuff to text, I would like to make a little program fro this.

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

mm u could try this

#include <file.au3>
#incluse <misc.au3>
while 1
    If _IsPressed("41") Then
    EndIf
Wend
Exit

and this wouldn't even work, sure it wouldsend "a" to a notepad but you need to let know how many times it wa spushed

its just so that allot of people try to build virusses and keyloggers with autoit ( especialy beginners) wich just shouldn't be allowed since AV's will start to pickup autoit at virusses AGAIN.

hehe even if I did make a keylogger, I wouldn't spread one or give out the coding for one, because one you can get in troble by police, two who would give out code a :think: because then you have 2000 noobs spamming there keyloggers, and wait until the user is idle for say two hours then, they will send the log back to there selfs. I know how I would make a keylogger, but there no point then jsut learning uses, but no need since I know how.

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

hehe even if I did make a keylogger, I wouldn't spread one or give out the coding for one, because one you can get in troble by police, two who would give out code a :think: because then you have 2000 noobs spamming there keyloggers, and wait until the user is idle for say two hours then, they will send the log back to there selfs. I know how I would make a keylogger, but there no point then jsut learning uses, but no need since I know how.

Everyone knows your skills and knowledge. You are the Great Scripterist "I know how, but i ask very often!"

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

what do you mean it doesn't work ?? u got the event where it wait for right ?? if it doesn't write correctly in the file then that another problem with the _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & "\my.log","a")

what do you mean it doesn't work ?? u got the event where it wait for right ?? if it doesn't write correctly in the file then that another problem with the _FileWriteLog(@ScriptDir & "\my.log","a")

#include <file.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
while 1
    If _IsPressed("41") Then
    EndIf
Wend
Exit

well turn it on and try it yourself, it will send A to the notepad but it will send alot of A's to the notepad for some reason. its like it not telling the script to send it once to the text.

Edited; and everybody knows a good keylogger will wait for enter to be send then write the log, so instead of h then i in the notepad file it will be hi. in the pad file, and it will keep track of what program yuor in. and we should stay off this topic

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST