Setting Up Your Program

hi i need to know something, Im done my program, and say I want it to be a in a compiled thingy, not autoit's compiler, but..... Example, Valuater's XP cleaner when you goto his site and downloaded it, it opens up all compiled, the folder, the script, the skins everytihng, I think it's this program My Webpage but I used up my tiral version without using it, and im not paying like $250 for it, so is there a program that does this but, for free

Thanks in advance

well im guessing you only have 1 file to install unless you did skin ur GUI, but why not make your own?

LOL

make my own, that would be cool, but you know how a compiled script should work on anybodys computer it doesn't I have compiled my music player script to test to send it to someone, and nothing didn't work...

Thanks in advance

Sigh, Why dont you actually read Valuaters setup program?

Here is a screenshot of the end of his installation:

Posted Image

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

... who ever your sending it to has to have possibly the most retarted computers ever , they are either on linux, completely stupid and just saying nothing works, doesnt have an admin powers to do anything, windows is blocking it(ive had that happen sent my file but the peeps couldnt run it cuz windows blocked it for some reason)

Edited by thatsgreat2345

... who ever your sending it to has to have possibly the most jewish(no offence intended to anyone) computer ever , they are either on linux, completely stupid and just saying nothing works, doesnt have an admin powers to do anything, windows is blocking it(ive had that happen sent my file but the peeps couldnt run it cuz windows blocked it for some reason)

You cant use 'Jewish' as a derogatary remark and not expect to offend anyone.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)