tell me what you guys think :think: its my first time on this site be nice lol

Edit: Attachment removed. Post source please.

Edited by Jon

Hi, I have been with autoit since

MsgBox(4096, "I registered", "I have been with the autoit forums since 4/27/2006", 10)
My hobbys, partying, messing up computers, throwing things, riding to places i shouldntMy qoutes, me?....i always tell the truth......even when i lie, you got small words for a big mouth, im not getting sex but i sure am getting fucked.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does it work, any thing you want to ask, is it good, should I add more

MsgBox(4096, "I registered", "I have been with the autoit forums since 4/27/2006", 10)
My hobbys, partying, messing up computers, throwing things, riding to places i shouldntMy qoutes, me?....i always tell the truth......even when i lie, you got small words for a big mouth, im not getting sex but i sure am getting fucked.

• Moderators

does it work, any thing you want to ask, is it good, should I add more

Welcome to the forums. Being so new to the forums, and not having the trust factor, I don't think you'll find anyone using it in .exe format, you'll have a better result supplying the .au3 script to it.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well I can't I guess next time I should make back up copys :think:,

but the 3 of you who did download it can you please tell them what you think and tell them it's safe.

I don't think a 15 year old would make a virus, well on the other hand i guess they would, but I swear it's safe

• Moderators

well I can't I guess next time I should make back up copys :think:,

but the 3 of you who did download it can you please tell them what you think and tell them it's safe.

I don't think a 15 year old would make a virus, well on the other hand i guess they would, but I swear it's safe

I deleted it as soon as I found you compiled it, sorry.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I deleted it as soon as I found you compiled it, sorry.

yes I know I was going to post the code but, I compiled and didn't make a back up :think:

xxxfanta did you try it

edited; can't you scan it, or can you edit with notepad then decode it with some type of program.

Edited by JØhñ ï§ §¢rïþ�ïñg ¥ðµr mðm

• Moderators

yes I know I was going to post the code but, I compiled and didn't make a back up :think:

xxxfanta did you try it

That's just a rediculous remark... Compiling it does not delete the source!

Edit:

My hobbys, partying, messing up computers, throwing things, riding to places i shouldnt

:):( Edited by SmOke_N

yea I know but once the compiled one worked, I deleted it

im trying it right now

edit; hey it is cool, it will take screen shots if you push space bar or the, GUI botton

edited; I think thats why he needed help My Webpage

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

• Moderators

im trying it right now

edit; hey it is cool, it will take screen shots if you push space bar or the, GUI botton

edited; I think thats why he needed help My Webpage

@THESCRIPTERIST, you don't really have forum trust either in my opinion (trying to create a keylogger, say you dropped the project, then bring it back up worded differently today.)

@THESCRIPTERIST, you don't really have forum trust either in my opinion (trying to create a keylogger, say you dropped the project, then bring it back up worded differently today.)

if it was a virus I would be better then what it is now :think: then I would have 1054

but it's not, and your telling me that 8 people tryed it, well 7 not including me, and everybody decided to close it because it's compiled.

edit the so called keylogger post has a good reason for it

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

if it was a virus I would be better then what it is now :think: then I would have 1054

but it's not, and your telling me that 8 people tryed it, well 7 not including me, and everybody decided to close it because it's compiled.

edit the so called keylogger post has a good reason for it

I for one did not try it once I seen it was compiled. I even tried decompiling it but it just said it was not recognised as a compiled AutoIt exe.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Edit:

:(:think:

He was joking i bet, messing up computer seems to be my hobby as well, no matter what I do, I find viruses and well now I collect them..

edited I found the source code, try and decode this :)

big_code.txt

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

• Moderators

Smoke_N could we use this

My Webpage

would this work if you reverse it

What the hell are you talking about? "We"? As in you and JØhñ ï§ §¢rïþïñg ¥ðµr mðm? I personally wouldn't run that if you did use it. But I'm sure someone could reverse it, but I never made that an option.

It's obvious you still have the source, why the reluctance in showing it?

:) god im dumb, well i might have not set a pass to decompile but, I used my script (which you guys are scared of) to take this picture

edited; is there anything esle I could take a picture of to proof to all of you im a loyal, 15 year old :D;)

edited; why do you keep viruses scripterest..... what if you open one by accident :think::(

Edited by JØhñ ï§ §¢rïþ�ïñg ¥ðµr mðm

• Moderators

I'm not posting here anymore... I mean how ignorant can you be.

I simply said that no one in their right mind would use this. Obviously THESCRIPTERIST has proven this point.

On the deleting of the script, so I guess you emptied your recyclebin at the same time?

I wouldn't be surprised if your 2 ip addresses where the same or in the same town.

I found a nice little decompiler for undecompilable exe's on the forum a while back, i can check the code for anything nasty. I believe it was "improved" by CW2K. You know, the password is stored in the file its self.

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

I found a nice little decompiler for undecompilable exe's on the forum a while back, i can check the code for anything nasty. I believe it was "improved" by CW2K. You know, the password is stored in the file its self.

can you please tell everybody it's safe,

*I'm not posting here anymore... I mean how ignorant can you be.*

I only want people to try my program :think:, im writing the new code for it right now so I can post it

I can't. Exe2Aut says I don't know the passphrase. Did you put one in? But it's safe, I tried it. very nice, where'd you get the dll?

Edited by AutoItKing
http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]