Html Grab & Write

I can't figure this out. I know you need ie.au3

It will grab the HTML of the active webpage and place it in a file with the URL address at the top of it (on line 1), if that possible, or just Page1.txt or something. (If there is a file name as Page1.txt then Page2.txt ect.)

I can't get it to work so I ended up re-writing my script and it still doesn't work, so I removed it.

Can somebody please make me a script that does this? I can't figure this out.

Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

Really? I'll look into it.

EDIT:

Hmm, it wrote the file but inside the file is the number '1'. (Please note i've never really worked with the beta before)

#include <INet.au3>
$files = ConsoleWrite(_INetGetSource('www.autoitscript.com'))

$file = FileOpen("Page1.txt", 1)

; Check if file opened for writing OK
If $file = -1 Then
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "Unable to open file.")
    Exit
EndIf

FileWrite($file, $files)

FileClose($file)
Edited by Firestorm

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

This will write to source.txt (which will show up in the directory you have the script saved) and it will have the sourcecode of the website you specify in $s_url, with the webaddress as the first line.

There is no reason to use INetGetSource because he wanted to create a file anyway, so INetGet is fine.

-Sim

#include <file.au3>
FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\source.txt"); get rid of any previous source file we have downloaded.
$s_url = "http://www.google.com" 
InetGet($s_url, @ScriptDir & "\source.txt", 1, 0)
_FileWriteToLine(@ScriptDir & "\source.txt", 1, $s_url&@CRLF, 0)

EDIT: _FileWriteToLine might require beta, not sure.

Edited by Simucal
AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

But I am getting an error with or without beta

C:\AutoIt3\Grabbers\Source Grabber\sourcegrabber.au3 (5) : ==> Unknown function name.: 
^ ERROR

Where do you get the file.au3? My file.au3 (beta and autoit3) don't have that function.

What version is your beta?

When running your script in the Scite editor, hit ALT+F5 to run as a beta script.

If you dont have the Scite editor, drop what you are doing now and get it. :think:

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

• Moderators

But I am getting an error with or without beta

C:\AutoIt3\Grabbers\Source Grabber\sourcegrabber.au3 (5) : ==> Unknown function name.: 
^ ERROR

Where do you get the file.au3? My file.au3 (beta and autoit3) don't have that function.

Helps when you have the most current version, it was added (_FileWriteToLine()) like 4 beta's ago (maybe more). http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...opic=19717&st=0

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

huh...I thought it was up-to-date. Thanks Smoke.

I want it to display the file name after the URL in the log.

#include <File.au3>

$ran = Random(1, 9)

$add = "\sources"

$num = 1 + $ran & ".txt"

;~ FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\source.txt"); get rid of any previous source file we have downloaded.

$s_url = InputBox(" ", "Website to take code from.", "http://www.")

InetGet($s_url, @ScriptDir & $add & $num, 1, 0)

_FileWriteToLine(@ScriptDir & $add, 1, $s_url & @CRLF, 0)

_FileWriteLog("URL Log.txt", $s_url)

Is it possible to return the random number given to the file? ($ran, $num) Edited by Firestorm

Sorry for double post.

I want it to display the file name after the URL in the log.

Is it possible to return the random number given to the file? ($ran, $num)

If I understand you correctly:

#include <File.au3>
$ran = Random(1, 9)
$add = "\sources"
$num = 1 + $ran & ".txt"
;~ FileDelete(@ScriptDir & "\source.txt"); get rid of any previous source file we have downloaded.
$s_url = InputBox(" ", "Website to take code from.", "http://www.")
InetGet($s_url, @ScriptDir & $add & $num, 1, 0)
_FileWriteToLine(@ScriptDir & $add, 1, $s_url & @CRLF, 0)

_FileWriteLog("URL Log.txt", "URL: "&$s_url&" Filename: "&$add&$num)

If you explain what exactly you would want your script to do, myself or someone else would be willing to help you out.

Edited by Simucal

Okay now is it possible to grab the sound of the page? I can't get that working eigher...(BGSound " ")

It grabs the sounds then puts the URL into the file just like it does now instead on 'source' it will be called 'sound' and it just sticks the URL of the sound into the file and logs it like it does now.

Parse the source file for whatever "soundfiles" you are looking for using:

StringRegExp

Then, write a loop based off the UBound of the number of elements StringRegExp creates in an array (for each sound url), and have it do an Inetget on those.

K well I tried doing that, and it didn't work. I looked at the sample for StringRegExp and I didn't really get it. And how can I get the line number for the BGSOUND?

Post a specific example with a specific website that has this "BG sound" and I'll try and help you out.

Include your script up to this point.

The Folder my script was in got curropt somehow, i'm trying to find out why.

and a good site with a small source code could be this one.

http://fourd.ytmnd.com/

EDIT: The problem with the folder er the script messed up, it was a file missing. Sometimes it deletes the current running script. I'm gunna re-install autoit.

EDIT: RE-installed

EDIT: There the error is gone, and uh so is the script.

Edited by Firestorm