Preference/options

I've searched for this and couldn't find it.

I'm almost done my script and I am wondering if it is possible to create a preference/options in a menu on the particular GUI script I'm using?

If it is possible, will I need to close that script and restart the script, or will it automatically set once I hit enter on the preference and then go on the script?

Or do I need to create a ( B ) gui to set the preferences on ( A ) gui?

Could you give an example if possible please?

Thanks.

Edited by Champak

• Moderators

I've searched for this and couldn't find it.

I'm almost done my script and I am wondering if it is possible to create a preference/options in a menu on the particular GUI script I'm using?

If it is possible, will I need to close that script and restart the script, or will it automatically set once I hit enter on the preference and then go on the script?

Or do I need to create a ( B ) gui to set the preferences on ( A ) gui?

Could you give an example if possible please?

Thanks.

I guess that would depend on what you would do for preferences, is it a UDF you can run within your script?

A suggestion would be (Only if you really want help), post your script, and comment what you want to do once the preferences option is chose. Other than that, many of us could guess what you really wanted, but it would only be a "guess".

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I guess that would depend on what you would do for preferences, is it a UDF you can run within your script?

A suggestion would be (Only if you really want help), post your script, and comment what you want to do once the preferences option is chose. Other than that, many of us could guess what you really wanted, but it would only be a "guess".

Thanks, here is my first script.

1/ All comments beginning with ";-N----" (which are send functions) and some of the sleep times are what I want to put in some type of preference/options menu that is selectable and changeable. IF it is a MUST, I guess another GUI script could be set up that will print the settings to this one.

2/ The part that tells the drive space inbetween ";///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////", I would like to be able to have an input where I could type the drive letter in and press "enter", and it will immediately return the info. However, I was trying for a couple hours last night and I couldn't get it to do that.

3/ The last part of this script with the nested "if" function, you can see what I would like it to do, but I can't get it to work.

4/ And last, I would like to set up a progress bar that will show where in the process things are on the GUI, however, beyond the fact I really didn't look for how to do that yet, I'm wondering if that will even work if I have the "variable input looping function" going here.

----------------------------Script has been edited and shown below in updated condition-------------------------------

Thanks for all help.

Edited by Champak

maybe this could help

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

;You cannot have channels linked in the mixer for auto mixdown to work

;left - top - width - height
$Main = GUICreate("Nuendo Auto Mixdown", 283, 375, 150, 20);width, height, ?, ?
GUICtrlCreatePic("nuendo2.gif", 0, 0, 286, 375, $WS_EX_LAYERED)
$removeMD = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Remove original track after mixdown.", 10, 5, 200)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xADC7DE)
$removeUM = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Remove unused media from pool.", 10, 35, 200)
$emptytrash = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Empty trash.", 10, 65, 200)
$exportmaster = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Create a master 2 track mixdown.", 10, 95, 200)

$label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Number of tracks in multitrack to mixdown.", 10, 125, 215, 20)

$loop = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 220, 125, 27, 21, $ES_NUMBER)

$label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Bypass:", 10, 155, 162, 20)
$label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("(If you do not want to print)", 10, 170, 162, 20)
$eq = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("EQs", 10, 185)                                ;Mixer WQs
$send = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Sends", 60, 185)                            ;Mixer Send
$insert = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Inserts", 120, 185)                           ;Mixer Inserts

$save = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Save", 10, 215)                             ;Save

$label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("( Or )", 70, 215, 30, "", $ES_CENTER)

$saveasCHBX = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Save As:", 114, 215)
$saveasINPT = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 177, 215, 96, 21)                     ;Save As

$ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 10, 240, 80, 20)                           ;Submit
$pref = GUICtrlCreateButton("Settings", 100, 240, 80, 20)                          ;Pref's
$cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 195, 240, 80, 20)                  ;Cancel

;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
;///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$total = DriveSpaceTotal("D:")
$free = DriveSpaceFree("D:")
$used = $total - $free

$progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(10, 265, 264, 20, $PBS_SMOOTH)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xff0000)

$labe5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Check Drive.", 10, 285, 64, 20)

GUICtrlSetData($progress, 100 * $used / DriveSpaceTotal("D:"))

GUICtrlCreateLabel(Round($used / 1024, 2) & " GB used ", 115, 285, 80, 20, $ES_CENTER)

;$labe5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Note", 105, 285, 70, "15",$ES_CENTER)
;GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,0xADC7DE)
;GUICtrlSetTip(-1,"If you have multiple drives, this should be set to your Audio drive on line 57, 58, 65")

GUICtrlCreateLabel(Round($free / 1024, 2) & " GB free ", 193, 285, 80, 20, $ES_CENTER)

GUISetState()

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$Child = GUICreate("Nuendo - Settings", 283, 375, 150, 20);width, height, ?, ?
$removeMD2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("use this", 10, 5, 200)
$removeUM2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Use that.", 10, 35, 200)
$emptytrash2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Drive D:", 10, 65, 200)
$exportmaster2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Drive C:.", 10, 95, 200)

$label12 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Input New Drive", 10, 125, 215, 20)

$loop2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 220, 125, 27, 21, $ES_NUMBER)

$label22 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Etc.", 10, 155, 162, 20)

$ok2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 10, 240, 80, 20)                          ;Submit

$cancel2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 195, 240, 80, 20)                 ;Cancel

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////

GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select

Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $cancel
            Exit

Case $msg = $ok

Function()
        Case $msg = $pref
            GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $Main)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Child)
        Case $msg = $ok2
            GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $Child)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Main)    
    EndSelect
WEnd

Func Function()

WinSetState("Nuendo Auto Mixdown", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
    WinActivate("Nuendo")
    Sleep(2000)

;Open Mixer and bypass all eqs, sends, inserts

Send("{F3}")                                                   ;-N----Opens mixer
    WinWaitActive("Nuendo", "Mixer")
    Sleep(300)

$Beq = GUICtrlRead($eq)
    If $Beq = 1 Then
        Send("!+e")                                            ;-N----Bypass eqs
    EndIf
    $Bsend = GUICtrlRead($send)
    If $Bsend = 1 Then
        Send("!+s")                                            ;-N----Bypass sends
    EndIf
    $Binsert = GUICtrlRead($insert)
    If $Binsert = 1 Then
        Send("!+i")                                            ;-N----Bypass inserts
    EndIf

Sleep(700)
    Send("{F3}")                                               ;-N----Opens mixer

;Start Mixing Down

Send("{HOME}")                                                 ;Go to top of multitrack
    Sleep(1000)

;Start the loop function

$looping = GUICtrlRead($loop)
    For $a = 1 To $looping

Send("s")                                                      ;-N----Solo track
        Sleep(1000)                                            ;Time before next step 1000 = 1 second

Send("^!+s")                                                   ;-N----Selects all on particular track
        Sleep(1500)

Send("!1")                                                     ;Opens edit view
        WinWaitActive("Nuendo", "Sample Editor:")
        Sleep(500)

$bull = StringTrimLeft(WinGetText(""), 15)                     ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
        Sleep(100)

Send("!1")                                                     ;-N----Close edit view
        WinWaitClose("Nuendo", "Sample Editor:")
        Sleep(1000)

Send("!e")                                                     ;-N----Opens mixdown window
        WinWaitActive("Export Audio Mixdown in", "File name:")
        Sleep(1000)

$Split = StringSplit($bull, @LF)                               ;Split off LFs from copying the text of "Sample Editor"
        If IsArray($Split) Then
            For $i = 1 To 1
                Send($Split[$i])                                   ;Pastes split up track name
            Next
        EndIf
        Sleep(1500)

Send("{ENTER}")                                                ;Save---start mixdown
        WinWaitClose("Export Audio Mixdown in", "File name:")
        Sleep(1000)

If WinExists("Nuendo", "Do you want to replace") Then
            Send("{ENTER}")
        ;EndIf
            Sleep(2000)                                             ;If there are situations where you will have tracks that ARE NOT in the pool, uncomment the line before AND after this line, AND comment out the sleep function at the beginning of this line.

;If WinExists("Nuendo", "Continue") Then
            Send("{ENTER}")
            WinWaitClose("Export Audio:", "Abort")
            Sleep(3000)
        EndIf

If WinExists("Nuendo", "Import Options") Then
            Send("{ENTER}")                                            ;import
            Sleep(3000)
        EndIf

Sleep(1000)

Send("s")                                                      ;-N----unsolo track
        Sleep(3000)

$removingMD = GUICtrlRead($removeMD)                               ;remove original mixed down track
        If $removingMD = 1 Then
            Send("!r")                                             ;-N----Remove track
            Sleep(4000)
        Else
            Send("{DOWN}")                                         ;move to the next track
            Sleep(2000)
        EndIf

Next                                                             ;loop until number of times specified

;Open Mixer and clear bypass on all eqs, sends, inserts

Send("{F3}")                                                   ;-N----Open mixer
    WinWaitActive("Nuendo", "Mixer")
    Sleep(300)

$Beq = GUICtrlRead($eq)
    If $Beq = 1 Then
        Send("!+e")                                            ;-N----Bypass egs
    EndIf
    $Bsend = GUICtrlRead($send)
    If $Bsend = 1 Then
        Send("!+s")                                            ;-N----Bypass sends
    EndIf
    $Binsert = GUICtrlRead($insert)
    If $Binsert = 1 Then
        Send("!+i")                                            ;-N----Bypass inserts
    EndIf

Sleep(700)
    Send("{F3}")                                               ;-N----Close mixer

Sleep(3000)

;Final options

$removingUM = GUICtrlRead($removeUM)                               ;Remove unused media option
    If $removeUM = 1 Then
        Send("!+r")                                            ;-N----Remove unused media from pool to trash
        Sleep(500)
    EndIf

$emptyingtrash = GUICtrlRead($emptytrash)                          ;Empty trash option
    If $emptyingtrash = 1 Then
        Send("!t")                                             ;-N----Erase pool trash from Hard Disk
        WinWaitActive("Nuendo", "Erase")
        Send("{ENTER}")
        Sleep(5000)
    EndIf

$exportingmaster = GUICtrlRead($exportmaster)                      ;Export a master 2 track of mix
    If $exportingmaster = 1 Then
        $MasterMixdown1 = StringTrimLeft(WinGetText(""), 14)   ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
        Sleep(100)

$MasterMixdown2 = StringTrimRight($MasterMixdown1, 5)          ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
        Sleep(100)

Send("!e")                                                     ;-N----Opens mixdown window
        Sleep(500)

Send("Mixdown ")
        Sleep(700)
        Send($MasterMixdown2)                                  ;Pastes final name of track
        Sleep(9000)
        Send("{ENTER}")
        Sleep(1000)

Send("{ENTER}")
        ;           EndIf
            Sleep(500)                                      ;If there are situations where you will have tracks that ARE NOT in the pool, uncomment the line before AND after this line, AND comment out the sleep function at the beginning of this line.
        ;   If WinExists("Nuendo", "This file is already used in a pool") Then
            Send("{ENTER}")
            WinWaitClose("Nuendo", "Estimated Time Remaining")
            Sleep(3000)
        EndIf

Send("{ENTER}")
            Sleep(3000)
        EndIf

$CHBXsaveas = GUICtrlRead($saveasCHBX)
        If $CHBXsaveas = 0 Then
            MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete. Master track has been exported.")
        EndIf

EndIf

$saving = GUICtrlRead($save)                                       ;Save option
    If $saving = 1 Then
        Send("^s")                                             ;-N----Save
        Sleep(1000)
        MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete. And has been saved.")
    EndIf

$CHBXsaveas = GUICtrlRead($saveasCHBX)                         ;Save As option
    If $CHBXsaveas = 1 Then
        Send("^+s")                                            ;-N----Save As
        WinWait("Save As -")
        $INPTsaveas = GUICtrlRead($saveasINPT)
        Send($INPTsaveas)
        Sleep(500)
        Send("{ENTER}")
        Sleep(1000)
        If $exportingmaster = 0 Then
            MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete and as saved as" & $INPTsaveas)
        Else
            MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your master track has been exported - Your auto mixdown is complete, and saved as" & $INPTsaveas)
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==>Function

8)

NEWHeader1.png

1/ Thanks, however, what you showed me wasn't really what I needed because once the script closed the info was gone; I wanted the info to stay permanently. However continuing to read the forum I got an idea to use an ini file. However, I can't get it to write, but it reads the ini. This is what I have so far.

$Where='test.ini'
$solo6=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$solo=GUICtrlCreateInput($spam6, 10,10)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', '$solo')
"I've tried the "$solo" in the iniwrite with and without the quotes

2/ I'll have to wait for the answer for #1.

3/ I had a logic problem that's fixed now.

4/ Would still like to get the info for this..

Edited by Champak

1/ Thanks, however, what you showed me wasn't really what I needed because once the script closed the info was gone; I wanted the info to stay permanently. However continuing to read the forum I got an idea to use an ini file. However, I can't get it to write, but it reads the ini. This is what I have so far.

$Where='test.ini'
$solo6=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$solo=GUICtrlCreateInput($spam6, 10,10)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', '$solo')
"I've tried the "$solo" in the iniwrite with and without the quotes

2/ I'll have to wait for the answer for #1.

3/ I had a logic problem that's fixed now.

4/ Would still like to get the info for this..

iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($solo))

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

That didn't work, however, I know what the problem is now, but I don't know how to solve it. It would seem that, although the settings are on the child page, when the script is initially opened on the parent page, the script of the child page is activated at that time. Then when I go to the child page, and type something in and save/ok, it doesn't do it on that page. Here is what the script looks like now...disregard the previous ones. Thanks.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

;left - top - width - height
$Main = GUICreate ("Nuendo Auto Mixdown", 283, 410);width, height
GuiCtrlCreatePic("nuendo2.gif",0,0, 286, 395, $WS_EX_LAYERED)
GuiCtrlCreateGroup("Optional", 10, 10, 261, 130)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,0xADC7DE)
$removeMD = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Remove original track after mixdown.", 15, 25, 200)
$removeUM = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Remove unused media from pool.", 15, 55, 200)
$emptytrash = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Empty trash.", 15, 85, 200)
$exportmaster = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Create a master 2 track mixdown.", 15, 115, 200)

$label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Number of tracks in multitrack to mixdown.", 15,  145, 215, 20)

$loop = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 240, 145, 27, 21, $ES_NUMBER)

GuiCtrlCreateGroup("Bypass Mixer Settings:", 10, 170, 261, 60)
$label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "(If you do not want to print)", 15,  190, 155, 20)
$eq = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("EQs",15,205)                                   ;Mixer WQs
$send = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Sends",65,205)                               ;Mixer Send
$insert = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Inserts",125,205)                          ;Mixer Inserts
$BypassAll = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Bypass All", 190, 205)                  ;Bypass All

$save = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Save",10, 235)                               ;Save

$label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "( Or )", 66, 235, 30, "",$ES_CENTER)

$saveasCHBX = GuiCtrlCreateCheckbox("Save As:",110, 235)
$saveasINPT = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 174, 235, 96, 21)                      ;Save As

$ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 10, 260, 80, 20)                            ;Submit
$pref = GUICtrlCreateButton("Settings", 100, 260, 80, 20)                     ;Pref's
$cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 190, 260, 80, 20)                  ;Cancel

$Drive = IniRead("test.ini", "Drive", "Letter", "NotFound")

$total = DriveSpaceTotal($Drive)
$free = DriveSpaceFree($Drive)
$used = $total - $free

$progress = GuiCtrlCreateProgress(10, 285, 260, 20, $PBS_SMOOTH)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,0xff0000)

$labe5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Check Drive.", 10,  305, 64, 20)

GuiCtrlSetData($progress,  100 * $used / DriveSpaceTotal($Drive))

GuiCtrlCreateLabel(Round($used/1024,2) & " GB used ", 115, 305, 80, 20,$ES_CENTER)

;$labe5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel ( "Note", 105, 305, 70, "15",$ES_CENTER)
;GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1,0xADC7DE)
;GUICtrlSetTip(-1,"If you have multiple drives, this should be set to your Audio drive on line 57, 58, 65")

GuiCtrlCreateLabel(Round($free/1024,2) & " GB free ", 193, 305, 80, 20,$ES_CENTER)

$filemenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu ("&File")
$fileitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("Open Nuendo",$filemenu)
GUICtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_DEFBUTTON)

$helpmenu = GUICtrlCreateMenu ("?")
$infoitem = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("Info",$helpmenu)

GuiSetState()

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$Child = GUICreate("Nuendo - Settings", 283, 375);width, height, ?, ?

$Where='test.ini'
$A='Sleep after'

$labelSleep1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 10, 220, 20)
$sleep1=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep2=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep1, 230, 10, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep2))

$labelSleep2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 35, 220, 20)
$sleep3=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep4=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep3, 230, 35, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep4))

$labelSleep3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 60, 220, 20)
$sleep5=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep6=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep5, 230, 60, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep6))

$labelSleep4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 85, 220, 20)
$sleep7=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep8=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep7, 230, 85, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep8))

$labelSleep5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 110, 220, 20)
$sleep9=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep10=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep9, 230, 110, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep10))

$labelSleep6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 135, 220, 20)
$sleep11=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep12=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep11, 230, 135, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep12))

$labelSleep7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 160, 220, 20)
$sleep13=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep14=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep13, 230, 160, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep14))

$labelSleep8 = GUICtrlCreateLabel($A &" ..." , 10, 185, 220, 20)
$sleep15=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$sleep16=GUICtrlCreateInput($sleep15, 230, 185, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($sleep16))

$labelDrive = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Check audio drive space ex. D:" , 10, 185, 220, 20)
$drive1=IniRead($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', 'no')
$drive2=GUICtrlCreateInput($drive1, 230, 185, 36, 19, $ES_NUMBER)
iniwrite($Where, 'Sleep', 'Solo Send', guictrlread($drive2))

$ok2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 10, 240, 80, 20)                         ;Submit

$cancel2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 195, 240, 80, 20)                ;Cancel

;//////////////////////////////////////////////////

GUISetState(@SW_HIDE)

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
            If $msg = $fileitem Then
                RunWait("C:\Additions\Studio\Appz\Nuendo v3.2\Nuendo3.exe")
        EndIf 

If $msg = $infoitem Then Msgbox(0,"Info","Only a test...")

If $msg = $BypassAll Then
            If GUICtrlRead($BypassAll) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
            GUICtrlSetState($eq, $GUI_CHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($insert, $GUI_CHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($send, $GUI_CHECKED)
            Else
            GUICtrlSetState($eq, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($insert, $GUI_UNCHECKED)
            GUICtrlSetState($send, $GUI_UNCHECKED)              
            EndIf
        EndIf
        If $msg = $eq Then      
            If GUICtrlRead($eq) = $GUI_UNCHECKED Then
            GUICtrlSetState($BypassAll, $GUI_UNCHECKED) 
            EndIf
        EndIf   
        If $msg = $insert Then      
            If GUICtrlRead($insert) = $GUI_UNCHECKED Then
            EndIf
        EndIf       
        If $msg = $send Then        
            If GUICtrlRead($send) = $GUI_UNCHECKED Then
            EndIf
        EndIf       
        If $msg = $send AND $eq Then        
            If GUICtrlRead($send) AND ($eq) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
            GUICtrlSetState($BypassAll, $GUI_CHECKED)   
            EndIf
        EndIf               

;       If $msg = $BypassAll Then
;           If GUICtrlRead($eq,$insert,$send) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
 ;        GUICtrlSetState($BypassAll, $GUI_CHECKED) 

;           EndIf
;       EndIf

Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $cancel
            Exit
        Case $msg = $ok
            Function ()
        Case $msg = $pref
            GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $Main)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Child)
        Case $msg = $ok2
            GUISetState(@SW_HIDE, $Child)
            GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Main)    
EndSelect
WEnd
GUIDelete()

Func Function ()

WinSetState ("Nuendo Auto Mixdown", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
WinActivate("Nuendo")
Sleep (2000 )

;Open Mixer and bypass all eqs, sends, inserts
    $BSends=GuiCtrlRead($send)
    $BInserts=GuiCtrlRead($insert)
    $BEQs=GuiCtrlRead($eq)
     if GUICtrlRead($send) = 1 or GUICtrlRead($insert) = 1 or Guictrlread($eq) = 1 Then
    Send("{F3}")                                                    ;-N----Opens mixer

Sleep ( 300 )       

if $BEQs = 1 then   
            Send("!+e")                                             ;-N----Bypass eqs
        Endif       
        if $BSends = 1 then 
            Send("!+s")                                             ;-N----Bypass sends
        Endif   
        if $BInserts = 1 then       
            Send("!+i")                                             ;-N----Bypass inserts
        Endif       

Sleep ( 700 )
    Send("{F3}")                                                    ;-N----Opens mixer

Endif

;Start Mixing Down

Send("{HOME}")                                                  ;Go to top of multitrack
        Sleep ( 1000 )

;Start the loop function

$looping=GuiCtrlRead($loop)
For $a = 1 to $looping

Send("s")                                                       ;-N----Solo track
        Sleep ( 1000 )                                              ;Time before next step 1000 = 1 second

Send("^!+s")                                                    ;-N----Selects all on particular track
        Sleep ( 1500 )

Send("!1")                                                      ;Opens edit view
        WinWaitActive ("Nuendo", "Sample Editor:")      
            Sleep ( 500 )

$bull = StringTrimLeft(WinGetText(""), 15)                      ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
        Sleep ( 100 )

Send("!1")                                                      ;-N----Close edit view
        WinWaitClose("Nuendo", "Sample Editor:")        
            Sleep ( 1000 )

Send("!e")                                                      ;-N----Opens mixdown window
        WinWaitActive("Export Audio Mixdown in", "File name:")
            Sleep ( 1000 )

$Split = StringSplit($bull, @LF)                                ;Split off LFs from copying the text of "Sample Editor"
        If IsArray($Split) Then
            For $i = 1 To 1
                Send($Split[$i])                                    ;Pastes split up track name
                    Next
        EndIf
            Sleep ( 1500 )

Send("{ENTER}")                                                 ;Save---start mixdown
        WinWaitClose("Export Audio Mixdown in", "File name:")
            Sleep ( 1000 )

Send("{ENTER}")
;EndIf
        Sleep( 2000 )                                               ;If there are situations where you will have tracks that ARE NOT in the pool, uncomment the line before AND after this line, AND comment out the sleep function at the beginning of this line.

;If WinExists("Nuendo", "Continue") Then
        Send("{ENTER}")
                Sleep( 3000 )
    EndIf

Send("{ENTER}")                                             ;import
            Sleep ( 3000 )
    EndIf

Sleep ( 1000 )

Send("s")                                                       ;-N----unsolo track
        Sleep ( 3000 )

$removingMD=GuiCtrlRead($removeMD)                              ;remove original mixed down track
        if $removingMD = 1 then
            Send("!r")                                              ;-N----Remove track
                Sleep (4000)
                    Else
            Send("{DOWN}")                                          ;move to the next track
                Sleep( 2000 )
        Endif

Next                                                              ;loop until number of times specified

;Open Mixer and clear bypass on all eqs, sends, inserts

$BSends=GuiCtrlRead($send)
    $BInserts=GuiCtrlRead($insert)
    $BEQs=GuiCtrlRead($eq)
     if GUICtrlRead($send) = 1 or GUICtrlRead($insert) = 1 or Guictrlread($eq) = 1 Then

Send("{F3}")                                                    ;-N----Open mixer
        WinWaitActive ( "Nuendo", "Mixer" )
            Sleep ( 300 )

if $BEQs = 1 then   
            Send("!+e")                                             ;-N----Bypass egs
    Endif   

if $BSends = 1 then 
            Send("!+s")                                             ;-N----Bypass sends
    Endif   

if $BInserts = 1 then       
            Send("!+i")                                             ;-N----Bypass inserts
        Endif

Sleep ( 700 )
        Send("{F3}")                                                ;-N----Close mixer

Endif

Sleep ( 2000 )

;Final options

$removingUM=GuiCtrlRead($removeUM)                              ;Remove unused media option
        if $removeUM = 1 then
            Send("!+r")                                             ;-N----Remove unused media from pool to trash
                Sleep ( 500 )
        Endif

$emptyingtrash=GuiCtrlRead($emptytrash)                         ;Empty trash option
        if $emptyingtrash = 1 then
            Send("!t")                                              ;-N----Erase pool trash from Hard Disk
                WinWaitActive ( "Nuendo", "Erase" )
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                        Sleep ( 5000 )
        Endif

;///////////////////////////////////////Begin Exporting Two Track Mixdown//////////////////
    $exportingmaster=GuiCtrlRead($exportmaster)                     ;Export a master 2 track of mix
        if $exportingmaster = 1 then
            $MasterMixdown1 = StringTrimLeft(WinGetText(""), 14)    ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
                Sleep ( 100 )

$MasterMixdown2 = StringTrimRight($MasterMixdown1, 5)           ;Copys title of track and deletes "Sample Editor:"
        Sleep ( 100 )

Send("!e")                                                      ;-N----Opens mixdown window
        Sleep ( 500 )

Send ("Mixdown ")
        Sleep ( 700 )
            Send ($MasterMixdown2)                                  ;Pastes final name of track
                Sleep ( 9000 )
                    Send("{ENTER}")
                        Sleep ( 1000 )

Send("{ENTER}")
;           EndIf
                Sleep( 500 )                                        ;If there are situations where you will have tracks that ARE NOT in the pool, uncomment the line before AND after this line, AND comment out the sleep function at the beginning of this line.
;   If WinExists("Nuendo", "This file is already used in a pool") Then
        Send("{ENTER}")
            WinWaitClose("Nuendo", "Estimated Time Remaining")
                Sleep( 3000 )
    EndIf

Send("{ENTER}")
            Sleep ( 3000 )
    EndIf

Sleep ( 3000 )
    $saveing1=GuiCtrlRead($save)                
    $CHBX1saveas=GuiCtrlRead($saveasCHBX)                           ;Save As option
        if $saveing1 = 1 OR $CHBX1saveas = 1 then
        ; (DO NOTHING)
        Else
                MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete. Master track has been exported." & @LF & "(Multitrack session is not yet saved)")
        EndIf   

Endif
;///////////////////////////////////////End Exporting Two Track Mixdown//////////////////

$saveing2=GuiCtrlRead($save)                                        ;Save option
        if $saveing2 = 1 then
            Send("^s")                                              ;-N----Save
                Sleep ( 1000 )
                        MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete. And has been saved.")
        Endif

$CHBX2saveas=GuiCtrlRead($saveasCHBX)                           ;Save As option
        if $CHBX2saveas = 1 then                        
            Send("^+s")                                             ;-N----Save As
                WinWait("Save As -")
                    $INPTsaveas=GuiCtrlRead($saveasINPT)
                        Send($INPTsaveas)
                            Sleep ( 500 )
                                Send("{ENTER}")
                                    Sleep ( 1000 )  
                                            $exportingmaster2=GuiCtrlRead($exportmaster)
                                                if $exportingmaster2 = 1 then                                               
                                                    MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your master track has been exported - Your auto mixdown is complete, and saved as " & $INPTsaveas)
                                                Else
                                                    MsgBox(64, "Auto Mixdown", "Your auto mixdown is complete and as saved as " & $INPTsaveas)
                                                Endif
        Endif

Send("+f")
EndFunc

Also a note, I have a menu set up; on that menu I am able to launch the program that this script is for. After the program is launched, I am unable to run the main function of this script, also cant close the gui. I'm assuming that this is locked in a loop. How do I end it?