Ir Reciever Dll

Hi, I just got this IgorPlug-USB(AVR) in the mail today but i dont know exactly how to use it. it came with this dll that is supposed to have functions for it.

Is there a way to find what functions are availible in this???

THnaks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

Hi, I just got this IgorPlug-USB(AVR) in the mail today but i dont know exactly how to use it. it came with this dll that is supposed to have functions for it.

Is there a way to find what functions are availible in this???

THnaks

It didn't have a list of API calls for it?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

It didn't have a list of API calls for it?

how did you search it though Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Moderators

See attached

I did that too, but doesn't help with parameter calls lol.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Yeah I know, he needs the API really

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dll_export_viewer.html

thanks guys, I dono what to do I just got this. It says that it works with a program called girder

here is the site

http://www.alldiy.info/usb.html

Let me know what you think

any ideas about dllcalls. I really dont understand how to use it

• Moderators

any ideas about dllcalls. I really dont understand how to use it

No need to post anymore, you need to do 1 of 4 things.

1. If this was a .dll sent to you from the manufactuer, then look through their support information to see if they have the "API" calls to the functions.

2. If they have a website look to see if you can find the "API" calls to the functions.

3. Google to see if you can find the "API" calls to the functions.

4. Contact the developer to see if they will get the "API" calls to the functions.

Get the trend here? Without "API" calls, is kind of like pissing into the wind.

found this on web... so far...

#define IgorUSBDLL "IgorUSB.dll";

//return values from IgorUSBDLL functions:

#define NO_ERROR 0;

#define DEVICE_NOT_PRESENT 1;

#define NO_DATA_AVAILABLE 2;

#define INVALID_BAUDRATE 3;

#define OVERRUN_ERROR 4;

int __stdcall DoGetInfraCode(uchar * TimeCodeDiagram, int DummyInt, int * DiagramLength);

int __stdcall DoSetDataPortDirection(uchar DirectionByte);

int __stdcall DoGetDataPortDirection(uchar * DataDirectionByte);

int __stdcall DoSetOutDataPort(uchar DataOutByte);

int __stdcall DoGetOutDataPort(uchar * DataOutByte);

int __stdcall DoGetInDataPort(uchar * DataInByte);

int __stdcall DoEEPROMRead(uchar Address, uchar * DataInByte);

int __stdcall DoEEPROMWrite(uchar Address, uchar DataOutByte);

int __stdcall DoRS232Send(uchar DataOutByte);

int __stdcall DoRS232Read(uchar * DataInByte);

int __stdcall DoSetRS232Baud(int BaudRate);

int __stdcall DoGetRS232Baud(int * BaudRate);

cool, that looks like a start, thanks. Can you translate that??? Edited by zerocool60544

Haha, I never ran across that before, thanks for the link Smoke.

-Sim

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

I tried this:

Sleep(1000)
$result = DllCall("IgorUSB.dll", "str", "DoGetInfraCode", "TimeCodeDiagram", 0, "DiagramLength", 0 )
ConsoleWrite( $result )

it just keeps returning 0

any other ideas, I read that topic but I still dont completely understand how to just write a dllcall

• Moderators

I tried this:

Sleep(1000)
$result = DllCall("IgorUSB.dll", "str", "DoGetInfraCode", "TimeCodeDiagram", 0, "DiagramLength", 0 )
ConsoleWrite( $result )

any other ideas, I read that topic but I still dont completely understand how to just write a dllcall

dll calls return arrays...

So $result[0] is probably what your after.... and your call looks incorrect (I provided a link earlier to look at). (hope the dll is in the script directory)

$result = DllCall("IgorUSB.dll", "str", "DoGetInfraCode", 'str', $TimeCodeDiagram, 'int', $DummyInt, 'int', $DiagramLength)
MsgBox(64, 'Info:', @error & @CR & $result[0])
I don't know what uchar would be, so I substituted 'str', but I would look and try all if this doesn't work. Also, I can't imagine that the parameters should be left with the paramater names, they are probably meant to be filled with something. I don't know what the values are of the variables I made... what have you found out yourself? Edited by SmOke_N

I tried this:

Sleep(1000)
ConsoleWrite( $result )

Function Def:

int __stdcall DoGetInfraCode(uchar * TimeCodeDiagram, int DummyInt, int * DiagramLength);

Resulting AutoIt DllCall:

$TimeCodeDiagram = "<value for TimecodeDiagram>"
$DiagramLength = DLLSTRUCTCREATE("int")
DllStructSetData ( $DiagramLength, 1, <put your value for diagramlength here> )
$DummyInt = <value for dummyint>
$result = DllCall("IgorUSB.dll", "int", "DoGetInfraCode", "str", $TimeCodeDiagram, "int", $DummyInt ,"int_ptr", DllStructGetPtr ($DiagramLength, 1) )
ConsoleWrite( $result )

Maybe try that?

#)

Thanks a lot guys. I will try that. I finaly got the girder program to work with my USB IR. I made some WMP macros for it, heres a screen shot. I really would rather make my own script to handle this tho because I want to add it to my robot.

Posted Image

Function Def:

Resulting AutoIt DllCall:

$TimeCodeDiagram = "<value for TimecodeDiagram>"
$DiagramLength = DLLSTRUCTCREATE("int")
DllStructSetData ( $DiagramLength, 1, <put your value for diagramlength here> )
$DummyInt = <value for dummyint>
$result = DllCall("IgorUSB.dll", "int", "DoGetInfraCode", "str", $TimeCodeDiagram, "int", $DummyInt ,"int_ptr", DllStructGetPtr ($DiagramLength, 1) )
ConsoleWrite( $result )

Maybe try that?

#)

I tried that, and there is no return value at all?

• Moderators

Again, I know that was a simple mistake on nwfu's part... the return value is an array.

Edit:

If the function call fails then @error is set to 1. Otherwise an array is returned that contains the function return value and a copy of all the parameters (including parameters that the function may have modified).

$return[0] = function return value

$return[1] = param1

$return[2] = param2

$return[n] = paramn

Edited by SmOke_N

Again, I know that was a simple mistake on nwfu's part... the return value is an array.

OMG, I just forgot that, I added: ConsoleWrite( $result[1] )

And it switches on/off (H/L) and then I sent a code with a remote and got the codes. THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!

Now...

there are 4 var from the array

with no command

I get

and when theres a ir code I get

(those squares, (@CRLF)) =>could this be a handle var???

Edited by zerocool60544

Is this device an IR transmitter as well?

Learning remote anyone?

You could have custom layouts like the Philips Pronto... :think:

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.