Help On My Mp3 Player Please...

My question is: how can i make my mp3 player go to the next song once the current one is ended. What I do now is I make a movement to the right when I hear the song is over (using strokeit, great program!). Since autoit sound functions aren't exactly numerous I don't expect anyone will be able to help me, but as we say in Holland: "Niet geschoten is altijd mis" (something like "No try, no win" oslt). :think:

Regards, Marfdaman

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont got all the Information out of the post i need. Perhaps i'm just to stupid:

- How you detect if a song is ended?

- Which player do you use?

( i dont know strokeit, whats that? )

If you already know how to detect you should look in the sdk of your player how to access it.

Another less good method is using global hotkeys - the most players support them.

I dont got all the Information out of the post i need. Perhaps i'm just to stupid:

- How you detect if a song is ended?

- Which player do you use?

( i dont know strokeit, whats that? )

If you already know how to detect you should look in the sdk of your player how to access it.

Another less good method is using global hotkeys - the most players support them.

O sorry forgot that! It's an mp3 player I made myself with Autoit!

What I need to do is detect whether or not a song has stopped playing, so I can tell my player to

go to the next song in the playlist.

Strokeit is a program you can use to make a certain gesture wtih your mouse while you hold down a mouse button (default is right). When it recognizes the gesture you made (extremely accurate, even with selfmade ones), it will execute the action you set up for that gesture. The actions are practically unlimited, and for the rest take a look at http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/. This little program (literally: 200 K memory usage and 0% CPU) changed the way I interact with my computer. A must-have.

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

some solutions that might work:

- Get the Song Length (ide tags) and set a timer to the time. When u have a song-pause function don't forgot to stop that timer too. If u use this, u could also integrate (like the most players) a display how long the song is playing now / will continue to play

- Listen on the Audio device, when there's no more sound coming up for like 2-3sec u could say song over :think:)

some solutions that might work:

- Get the Song Length (ide tags) and set a timer to the time. When u have a song-pause function don't forgot to stop that timer too. If u use this, u could also integrate (like the most players) a display how long the song is playing now / will continue to play

- Listen on the Audio device, when there's no more sound coming up for like 2-3sec u could say song over :think:)

Yes indeed that might work :( I'll use ID3 tags to read the length!

Thank you very much for your help!