Clean It 2

raedts

Today i released version 0.65 of my program: Clean It 2.

I would like if you guys tested it and reported any problems.

I prefer not to release the source code.. (i know that is selfish but i know some people who want my source code so they can do like they created it.)

Please test my program: Clean It 2 Webpage

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On your website you state:

This is because it's to complicated, an example: Does the term "Unvalid Registry Strings" mean anything to you?

Unvalid isnt a word, and it bugged me. I dont know why.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Well, one problem. The program could be a scam and screw up peoples computer and thats why people use the source code rather than exe.

-------------------

Anyone tried it out yet?

I totally agree with you, and if someone doesn't trust it, don't try it :think:

I tried it myself on several computers (needs win xp), and some other people i know from school.

Btw, you could try it in a virtual pc (vmware)

On your website you state:

Unvalid isnt a word, and it bugged me. I dont know why.

Hmm, i sorry to hear that :S i am dutch so i could made some mistakes with the translation.

it should be invalid

Edited by raedts

The decompiler says it wasn't compiled from an autoit script...

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]

it better that damn good if you dont want to release source code, i hope it took you years, and alot of monies too! :think:

I prefer not to release the source code.. (i know that is selfish but i know some people who want my source code so they can do like they created it.)

i think the reason people release their source code is for others to learn from, or apply to their own scripts and make it better, not to steal.

Edited by slightly_abnormal

you know... i wasn't going to post here... but

you are given a free language

You are given free support

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st=0&p=147252

You are using free programs to clean

you are posting on a free board

there are easily better free scripts on this board all open source including...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&st=0&p=78760

with skins and more

.... and you think you have something some on might want to steal

think again!

You should be thanking everyone!

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

you know... i wasn't going to post here... but

you are given a free language

You are given free support

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st=0&p=147252

You are using free programs to clean

you are posting on a free board

there are easily better free scripts on this board all open source including...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...&st=0&p=78760

with skins and more

.... and you think you have something some on might want to steal

think again!

You should be thanking everyone!

8)

I know, that is the thing i feel guilty about.

Until you are known not to produce malicious programs No one will run an exe that you post

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Some times there are reasons that people do not wont to post the code.

For a while I did not post the code of my IRC client because I had spent so long on it but in the end I did, and I got reasonable feedback once I did.

I think in this case if the code is not released people should just write something that does the job better and release the code before the code for Clean it 2 is released making Clean it 2 unused.

Yes. All true. You submit a script for others to learn or contribute, and this topic says "v3 Scripts and Scraps".. so ..move this somewhere else if you dont want to "share" as we all do!!!

AutoIt if more than a hobby. Is a way of life!http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26002 -my first projecthttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26103 -my second project

I'm going to add my 2 cents in here....

I too at one time didn't like the idea of posting my code due to the thought of it being "reused". What I realized is that if the work you do is helpful, and you give credit to others when they help, it will come back to you. So you found someone used a section of your code to build a program. This isn't a big deal. You know it's yours, and maybe, they redid it to make it better. You could in turn and use their method to improve your code, and give them credit in the process. You build friendships, people you can turn to when you have a coding problem, and they can turn to you whn they have a coding problem. Its how everyone learns better ways to code.

AutoIT is open source .. you cant stop that pll get the source of your code

edit : au3toexe is create for pll that dont have ai , so that they can run it

Edited by jaenster

-jaenster

Today i released version 0.65 of my program: Clean It 2.

I would like if you guys tested it and reported any problems.

Please test my program: Clean It 2 Webpage

:)

Wow, way to go, since everything here is free.

Here is code that will clean your Windows 2000, XP, Server 2000, and Server 2003...You're free to use, edit, change, improve, thrash, trash, or whatever...

I call it SystemClean.exe

If $CmdLine[0] = 1 Then RunWait("CleanMgr /sageset:777")
RunWait("CleanMgr /sagerun:777")

...Uses Microsoft's CleanMgr.exe

...Syntax...SystemClean.exe == Executes with your saved settings

...Syntax...SystemClean.exe Setup == allows you to create/save settings then executes

...It may lockup the first time you use it. Depends on if you ever used Microsoft's CleanMgr.exe before

Here's a tip for non-server systems; you can delete the registry key on your computer to stop compressing old files. Makes the program run much faster too.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VolumeCaches\CompressOldFiles

My opinion is; those who don't post source code don't belong here. I'm with Valuater on this one!!!

THIS IS HIS UPDATER HAHAHAHAHAH

; <AUT2EXE VERSION: 3.1.1.0>

; ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; <AUT2EXE INCLUDE-START: F:\Programmeren\Clean it 2\CI2-NIEUW\updatenot.au3>

#NoTrayIcon
splashtexton ("Checking for updates", "Checking for updates", 100, 50)
sleep(99999)

; <AUT2EXE INCLUDE-END: F:\Programmeren\Clean it 2\CI2-NIEUW\updatenot.au3>

Edit: O GOSH HES GONNA SUE ME NOW LOL

Conditions Clean it 2:

By using Clean It 2 you agree to the following conditions:
- You use Clean it 2 for Personal use only.
- You won't sell or rent out this software.
- You won't change this software.
- You won't decompile or will try in any other way to retrieve the source code of this software.
- You won't hold the developer responsible for inadequacies or possible shortcomings.
- Possible shortcomings or incorrectly mentioned data or technical shortcomings never give right to a financial compensation.
- The developer is not responsible for possible damage in which form thus, by failure or other reasons by the implementation of this software and that of third parties.
- The developer preserves himself the right at each moment software or improve and/or modify information at the Internet site.
Edited by thatsgreat2345