Problem With Beta

Hi,

i got a problem with the newest beta

i installed:

1. AutoIT v3

2. Newest Beta

3. Scite

But i cant run scripts with beta functions like isObj() if i had not compiled them to .exe with scite

I always get the error that there is an unknown function...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

This error for example:

Posted Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scripts : _Encrypt UDF_UniquePCCode UDF MS like calculatorInstall programm *UPDATED* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[quote name='Helge' post='213117' date='Jul 26 2006, 10:22 AM']Have you ever tried surfing the internet with a milk-carton ?This is similar to what you're trying to do.[/quote]

I am going to guess by the picture showing the script in explorer has focus, that you right clicked/double clicked the file to run it and got the error. Au3 file association does default to AutoIt 3.1.1 release.

To use the beta, you can use the toggle shortcut in the startmenu to change the Au3 file association to beta or use the Scite4AutoIt3 directions that I linked to previously.

Does that help?

Yeah ok thank you

Some more clicks ill have to do then ^^