Can You Change A Controls Font Color From Another Script

I have two working scripts that I use in order to do some multi-tasking.

My main script does a Bunch of stuff with my test computers, I call it my QA-Admin tool.

My second script just pings all the test computers every 1/2 second to determine if they are on or off. It then updates edit boxes in my main script with either Online or Offline using the ControlSetText. but it's difficult to see the difference in those words at a glance.

I would like to also change the Font color to Red if they are Offline and Green if they are Online.

I have gotten the Handle of the controls and tried to use the GuictrlsetColor but that does not work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

I have not tried to change the font color from an outside script or function but I would be interested to hear what people have to say about it.

As a workaround, possibly have the helper script return a variable to the main script to determine wether or not to change the color, and then do it from the mainscript.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)