Yet Another D2 Autoit Newb Q

Hi, Ihave a moderate programming background andautoit seems pretty straightforward in syntax. I play d2 and I was unable tofindany intro FAQ page, so I'll just ask.

I want to make a code that does this:

detects d2 open

can tell if it's windowed or fullscreen (if that is necessary for plotting)

clicks somewhere on the d2 screen (same coords whether fullscreen or window)

I like to try figuring things out myself but throw me the code for this so I can expand please.

Also, I noticed a few places

while 1

wend

wouldn't that run forever with no escape, since 1=1=true always?

Hi, Ihave a moderate programming background andautoit seems pretty straightforward in syntax. I play d2 and I was unable tofindany intro FAQ page, so I'll just ask.

I want to make a code that does this:

detects d2 open

can tell if it's windowed or fullscreen (if that is necessary for plotting)

clicks somewhere on the d2 screen (same coords whether fullscreen or window)

I like to try figuring things out myself but throw me the code for this so I can expand please.

while 1

wend

For detecting wether d2 is running, use

ProcessExists ( "process" ) Process names are executables without the full path, e.g., "notepad.exe" or "winword.exe"

I don't know about the fullscreen/windowed detection, but I'm sure someone else will be able to help with that.

For the clicking, use

MouseClick ( "left" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] ); this will click at <x, y> on the screen <clicks> times and it will move to the specified point at <speed> speed

Hope this helps :think:

Regards

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just search "diablo" at the top of this page

ok... i did it for you

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...hlite=%2BDiablo

8)

You must be very popular with the opposite sex.

To anyone interested in helping, I don't want anything but the simple code to detect and click within a d2 window. All the D2 posts I encountered when I searched before posting seem to have functionality, which makes it very hard to decipher what is needed for this simple code.

while 1

wend

For detecting wether d2 is running, use

ProcessExists ( "process" ) Process names are executables without the full path, e.g., "notepad.exe" or "winword.exe"

I don't know about the fullscreen/windowed detection, but I'm sure someone else will be able to help with that.

For the clicking, use

MouseClick ( "left" [, x, y [, clicks [, speed ]]] ); this will click at <x, y> on the screen <clicks> times and it will move to the specified point at <speed> speed

Hope this helps :think:

Regards

ok thanks a lot, I'll start from there!

You must be very popular with the opposite sex.

To anyone interested in helping, I don't want anything but the simple code to detect and click within a d2 window. All the D2 posts I encountered when I searched before posting seem to have functionality, which makes it very hard to decipher what is needed for this simple code.

while 1

wend

I have a broken wrist so sorry bout the typing

I'll take that into consideration

8)

NEWHeader1.png

Every Diablo 2 post I see immediately makes me question if the new user is one of Evil's many alts? :think:

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)