Progressbar Controls

Well ima up to make a Bot for a Game that is using a Progressbar for show your health status.

I have looked anything in Window Management(include sub Controls) in the AutoIt3(and AutoIt3Beta) helpfile i've try a few that i think was possible but none work.

Any suggestions ?

Regard NoCow

what game is this?

what kind of window does it run in?

how is the progress bar set up?

screen shot possible?

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

The best thing to use is a pixel bot.

Check the help file on "PixelGetColor"

Make it search the location you want the bot to heal at.

To get the pixel colour of the bar use AU3info.exe .

ScoreKeeper

I have made some pretty advanced pixel bots for Rose Online. If that is the game, i will be happy to give you my bots.

The only other way is to make a dll injection bot that monitors the game. This is the best way but is quite complicated for some games.

Edited by Scorekeeper
Fou-Lu - Bof4 "...Wouldst thou fight a god?"

The game i want to make a bot have a progressbar that i want the value of is that possible ? becuase i know about PixelSearch etc, right now im for fun tryin make a bot for a flash game :think: i know i can use that but i want to be exactly this wont be a simple bot to make it will take hours of programming :)

@Scorekeeper

I would love to get some more examples i could study :()

Edited by nocow

The game i want to make a bot have a progressbar that i want the value of is that possible ?

yes...

the only ways i know of are

to use pixelsearch at different locations to check the value

to make an OCR if the value is posted on the game screen

use IE.au3 library to read the webpage and find the value ( again if the game screen posts it )

good luck

8)

NEWHeader1.png

The game i want to make a bot have a progressbar that i want the value of is that possible ? becuase i know about PixelSearch etc, right now im for fun tryin make a bot for a flash game :think: i know i can use that but i want to be exactly this wont be a simple bot to make it will take hours of programming :)

@Scorekeeper

I would love to get some more examples i could study :()

is this flassh game online( link??? ) or is there a screen shot i can look at? also, is the progress bar a pretty unique color...if i could get a better idea of what the screen looks like itd be easier to help you right the health monitor part of ur bot

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

Soz you guys misunderstood, The progressbar is a Game(executeable - not internet game) i was just tellin i was also messing with the nice function pixelsearch in flash games

if you cannot get control information could u please tell us waht game this is and maybe what the screen even looks like, guessing will get us nowhere....

however if theres is a progress bar, you can use PixelChecksum() on the area of the progress bar. changes in health will mean that pixelchecksum() changes, when this value gets to a certain value you can notify or take action because you will have low health or you can put like 100 checksum val's in an array or compute a formula to compute checksum to percent and take action based on percent health left.

if you post more info on the game i can help you mroe with this....

EDIT: typos

Edited by Don N

I see now when im in the game that its wierd enough not a progressbar or well... i dont know becuase almost its look like this

Size:

Control ID:

ClassNameNN:

Text:

nothing... well the only that i can use is PixelSearch i guess.... ?

Ok im pretty sure i have a solution for this in using pixelchecksum()

PLEASE POST THE NAME OF THE GAME OR A SIMPLE SCREEN SHOT

if not ill try to generate a test script and post it here in a bit

ima allready tryin my self, between the game is called Knight Empire or knight online world....

Soz you guys misunderstood, The progressbar is a Game(executeable - not internet game) i was just tellin i was also messing with the nice function pixelsearch in flash games

????

8)

NEWHeader1.png

lol....i think he means not run in IE when he says not online game...if not then this is getting too confusing for me to help with i think :)

lol sorry ima need a bit more in english about how to explain things

Ive have just C/P some around for make some quick, and its working quite good...

sleep(5000)
EndIf
$checksum = PixelChecksum(162,14,264,14)
While $checksum = PixelChecksum(162,14,264,14)
  Sleep(100)
WEnd
MsgBox(0, "", "Something in the region has changed!")

but now im tryin to make it get the Cordinates its self, i have try with this copied/pasted code but not working...

sleep(5000)
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000, 50)
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf
$checksum = PixelChecksum(162,14,264,14)
While $checksum = PixelChecksum(162,14,264,14)
  Sleep(100)
WEnd
MsgBox(0, "", "Something in the region has changed!")

any suggestion, may set up the shades a bit more?

i hope that helps, its the "bar" with the health in i want to check that but the problem is that when i go on another machine with this program that i have it wont work becuase of the screan isnt setup the same way.

i hope that helps, its the "bar" with the health in i want to check that but the problem is that when i go on another machine with this program that i have it wont work becuase of the screan isnt setup the same way.

are thos number in white actually printed, if they are you might have better luck using an ocr...there are a couple threads about them and some one had a workin on but i cant find it now.....if u search for ocr in the forums this might be a better solution( i.e. will work on more computers )