Conquer Online

Ok guys here comes a noob question alright... well i play this game called Conquer Online (www.ConquerOnline.com) and well I hate clicking and clicking and clicking n so on so i want to make a simple bot for it and ive got pretty far but im having one problem that i seem to have with every game thats not 2d and its targeting the creature im trying to attack.... i can make a search for 100 different color hexes but if the monster is turned around it might not pick his color out sooooo if anyone can help me out there....

Well heres what my whole lil script looks like....

HotKeySet("{NumPad7}", "Start")
HotKeySet("{NumPad8}", "Pause")
HotKeySet("{NumPad9}", "Leave")

While 1
Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Start()

While 1
 $Coord = PixelSearch(320, 185, 700, 500, 0x211400, 20); <--- Searches For Creature (Problem Here)
  If Not @error Then
   MouseClick("Right", $Coord[0], $Coord[1], 1, 0); <--- Casts Spell On Creature
    Sleep(10000)
     EndIf
      WEnd

EndFunc

Func Pause()
While 1
Sleep(1)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Leave()
Exit
EndFunc

[quote]I don't like to think, Therefore I ChEaT[/quote]

Ok, First thing that you want to do is make sure that your pixelsearching for the right color, youv'e got a 20 shade variant in there so this is most likeley not the problem however still possible

Another thing, make sure your search area is big enough, one way to test this is do

PixelSearch(0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight,"*Your Color*", 20)

If this does't fix your problem, check Simucal's Aimbot Proof of concept in his siggy. See what you can steal from it

• 1 month later...

Well i play this game called Conquer Online (www.ConquerOnline.com)

I can make a search for 100 different color hexes but if the monster is turned around it might not pick his color out sooooo if anyone can help me out there....

(old thread, yes I know)

I play Conquer myself, and the most obvious way is to switch "show names" on in the options, search for the red health-bar all mobs have and click some pixels below that.

Here is something that works on Pheasant and Doves, probably on most other mobs as well. It searches the immediate area around your char, and jumps to a random location of it doesn't find anything.

When attacking flying mobs, you may have to change the $Coords[1]+30 in the MobSearch() function.

If you're a Tao, just change the left-click to a right.

<Home> switches it on and off.

Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) 
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

HotKeySet("{HOME}", "Swap")
HotKeySet("{END}", "Terminate")

Dim $SearchMob=0
GUICreate("Test",150,25,100,10)
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "Terminate")
$Mess=GUICtrlCreateLabel("<HOME> to switch on",10,5,130,15)
GUISetState()

While 1
    If $SearchMob Then MobSearch()
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Swap()
    $SearchMob=NOT $SearchMob
    If $SearchMob Then
        GUICtrlSetData($Mess,"<HOME> to switch off")
    Else
        GUICtrlSetData($Mess,"<HOME> to switch on")
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==> Swap()

Func JumpAround()
    $xrand=Random(0,1024,1)
    $yrand=Random(0,690,1)
    MouseMove($xrand,$yrand,0)
    Send("{CTRLDOWN}")
    MouseClick("Left")
    Send("{CTRLUP}")
    Sleep(100)
EndFunc ;==> JumpAround()

Func MobSearch()
    $Coords=PixelSearch(200,100,825,600,12059395,5)
    If NOT @error Then
        MouseClick("left",$Coords[0],$Coords[1]+30,1,0)
    Else
        JumpAround()
    EndIf
EndFunc  ;==> MobSearch()

Func Terminate()
    Exit
EndFunc ;==> Terminate()

• 3 weeks later...

For as far as my botting experience goes, id say, get a few predominant color pixels for each possible direction the monster can be facing.

For example, make the monster look north (usually by standing north of it and wauiting for is attack) and log a few pixels. than do the same with northeast, east, south, southeast, and so on. When u use ur pixel detecion procedure, make sure to search for each of the possibly different ones. (as for waht i remember, on CO2 u can find at least 1 redundant pixel in every face of a mob.

havent the time to read ur code, tho i hope i can be usefull

Ok guys here comes a noob question alright... well i play this game called Conquer Online (www.ConquerOnline.com) and well I hate clicking and clicking and clicking n so on so i want to make a simple bot for it and ive got pretty far but im having one problem that i seem to have with every game thats not 2d and its targeting the creature im trying to attack.... i can make a search for 100 different color hexes but if the monster is turned around it might not pick his color out sooooo if anyone can help me out there....

While 1
Sleep(1000)
WEnd
Func Start()

While 1
 $Coord = PixelSearch(320, 185, 700, 500, 0x211400, 20); <--- Searches For Creature (Problem Here)
  If Not @error Then
    Sleep(10000)
     EndIf
      WEnd

EndFunc
Func Pause()
While 1
Sleep(1)
WEnd
EndFunc
Func Leave()
Exit
EndFunc

• 8 years later...

While 1
Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Start()

While 1
  If Not @error Then
    Sleep(10000)
     EndIf
      WEnd

EndFunc

Func Pause()
While 1
Sleep(1)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Leave()
Exit
EndFunc

1 - How can I add to colect Gold, Mets and Dragon Balls?

2 - How can I do add XP Skill to use without a mouse confuse hp bar of mobs if XP count?
*When warrior uses XP superman appears a red number on the character's head counting kills
Edited by Gyldson

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!
The thread you posted in is 9 years old and in the meantime the forum rules have changed. Game automation of any kind is no longer permitted here.
Please make sure to read the forum rules now.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Jon locked this topic