Fake Emailer Function

Are you guys sure that the emails couldn't be somehow traced?

I've heard of extremely complex and sophisticated programs that can do that, but what you've done looks quite simple.

Haven't tried it, and if it works and does what you say, cool!

Do you need to have an email client on your computer? As in MS Outlook?

Suggestions:

Add attackment functionality

lol just thought i had to share this sort of funny well atleast for me i find it funny

edited never mind it just said it installed a virus when i tryed going on the site i couldn't upload the pic

Edited by Vicks
[s]Autoit[/s]

Great script. I tried to do a fake post method with it and i found out it has a disallow referer /* on the php. so if you thought of it to sorry.

<body>
        <br>
        <p style='font:10pt ms sans serif'>SendMail <font color=red> Error</font>
        <br>
        <br>
        The following errors have occured:
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
        ERROR: Invalid referer. <br>
        </body>

#include <HTTP.au3>
;POST /fmlite/sendMail.php from=email&name=joe&to=jsammarco%40gmail.com&subject=hello&message=Sexy&agree=0
;www.fake-mailer.com

fake_email("***@gmail.com", "billgates@microsoft.com", "Bill Gates", "Hello" , "Hey! how are you?")

func fake_email($to, $from, $from_name, $subject, $message)
    $host = "www.fake-mailer.com"
    $page = "/fmlite/sendMail.php"
    $vars = "from=" & $from & "&name=" & $from_name & "&to=" & $to & "&subject=" & $subject & "&message=" & $message & "&agree=0"
    $data = _HTTPEncodeString($vars)
    ConsoleWrite($data & @CRLF)
    $socket = _HTTPConnect($host)
    $post = _HTTPPost($host, $page, $socket, $data)
    ConsoleWrite(@error & @CRLF)
    $recv = _HTTPRead($socket,1)
    ConsoleWrite( $recv[4] )
EndFunc
Edited by zerocool60544

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

Why don't you just make a spam yahoo account, and use that for stupid websites that collect your address, and only use your "real" address for friends/family/important things? I have 6 yahoo accounts, but only use one. I don't really give two $h1ts who gets my mailing address and attempts to send me spam, yahoo has some pretty tight spam protection software. I remeber when I once signed up for one of those stupid a$$ yahoo groups. I got 1,800 emails a day from that stupid thing. Wouldn't let me unsubscribe, so I made a new account. Thank god for unlimited free emailing accounts :lmao:

- Dan [Website]

1. I installed Autoit.

2. I installed Autoit Beta.

2a. I installed Scite.

3. I downloaded IE.au3 and IE_V1Compatibility.au3 to C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include

4. I created above email file called it: email.au3 placed file in same folder as files in step 3.

5. Opened in Scite, pressed F5...these errors: Any idea why? As far as I can tell i followed the instructions.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3(388,41) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

SetError($_IEStatus_InvalidDataType, 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3(394,43) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

SetError($_IEStatus_InvalidObjectType, 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3(452,54) : ERROR: Opt() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

Local $iWinTitleMatchMode = Opt("WinTitleMatchMode")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3(462,34) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

SetError($_IEStatus_NoMatch, 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3(500,41) : ERROR: SetError() [built-in] called with wrong number of args.

SetError($_IEStatus_InvalidValue, 2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

Did you try Beta-Run?
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• Developers

Did you try Beta-Run?

Did you see the date of the question you replied to ? :lmao:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Did you see the date of the question you replied to ? :lmao:

Haha, My mistake, I mustve clicked the thread instead of the last page, and I saw that was the last post, and they were online, so I didnt look at when it was posting, and I replyed :ph34r:
# MY LOVE FOR YOU... IS LIKE A TRUCK- #

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hotmail does receive these emails. What is wrong, Fake Mailer added a checkbox for Terms of Service to their website, that you must check before you can send it, therefor the function errors out and the email is not sent.

Infinity is a floorless room without walls or ceiling.Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.