Finally An Autoit Mediaplayer That Looks Nice As Well

It is a very good effort on you....Hats off to you...

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]RnJ[/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Script: AutoIT v3.1.1.124 (beta)[/font][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]OS: Windows XP/2000[/font]

Boredom got the worst of me its nothing classy i just use Simucals script for sliding in and out if anyone wants they can make the button for the slider i may later if im really bored :)

Haha I like your addition! :( I'll ask Antonio Pro.ductions to skin your new button as well, unless you want to have your own image! Tnx for all your interest, makes me feel good!

Regards

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, that would be nice too :) Tnx

Don't take my pic to serious...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You Looked, but you did not see!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

does not work at all........

Well, if you've looked through this topic, you might have noticed the positive comments and adjustions, implying that this player does work, and you're probably not following the instructions in my first post. Please read it and if you still get any errors, please let me know what and when, instead of just posting some (incorrect) statement.

Regards

but i don't even have an c: partition!

Ok, you have a point there, at the next update (soon to come) I'll change "C:\" to "@HomeDrive & @HomePath"!

Tnx for pointing that one out!

Regards

Few bugs, One you cant press previous until you press Next :)

If you press next and then previous and go to a different song the song that you pressed next to is the song that has the pause control, not the one that is currently playing after pressing previous like twice

more to come :(

and add a repeat function, if you want ill do that but yeah just saying :D

Few bugs, One you cant press previous until you press Next :)

If you press next and then previous and go to a different song the song that you pressed next to is the song that has the pause control, not the one that is currently playing after pressing previous like twice

more to come :(

and add a repeat function, if you want ill do that but yeah just saying :D

Well, your first bug was kinda done on purpose, because I think it doesn't make sense to go to the previous song if there have been none. As for your second one, I don't understand what series of actions you have performed. Could well be though that there's a bug there. As for the repeat function, in standard mode it already automatically goes to the first song in the playlist once the last one's ended, and in shuffle there's just never an end (where should it end?).

BTW here's the new version, have a look at what I've done to your slide option.

Edit: I just saw that I uploaded the serialnumber one. Just go almost to the end of the file and delete the drivegetserial part.

Regards

Edited by marfdaman

Im listenting to resolve, but the pause is on the song i have selected, this happened because i pressed the next song button, and then pressed previous but it still though that the song was the song that was selected when i pressed next

Posted Image

Edited by thatsgreat2345

Im listenting to resolve, but the pause is on the song i have selected, this happened because i pressed the next song button, and then pressed previous but it still though that the song was the song that was selected when i pressed next

Posted Image

Well, I'm not quite sure yet as to how to remove this little bug...maybe time will tell... :)

another suggestion is do an iniwrite and check if its the first start up and then if it is the first start up then make it open the Settings file so people can set there settings the first time they start it up, and um possibly adding in the function to not show the splash screens :), maybe incorporate that in with the noob level like once their noob level is low enough that they can set more settings

another suggestion is do an iniwrite and check if its the first start up and then if it is the first start up then make it open the Settings file so people can set there settings the first time they start it up, and um possibly adding in the function to not show the splash screens :), maybe incorporate that in with the noob level like once their noob level is low enough that they can set more settings

Ok I've done what you suggested...when one's n00blevel drops beneath 50% the splashscreens can be disabled. Also at first startup you will be directed to the settingsscreen. :(

Ps.: updated the zip file.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

OK there has been another update of MMP, just dowload the file again and (if you installed it before) delete "Program Files\Marfdaman Mediaplayer".

@AutoItKing

Perhaps you could tell me just which error you are getting?

Regards

This one:

"The music file you tried to play last has caused an error. Please delete this file from teh playlist. Marfdaman Mediaplayer will now exit."

http://www.autoitking.co.nr Site is DOWN | My deviantART | No Topic Topic - Don't do it!-------------------- UDF's/Scripts:AutoIt: [BenEditor 3.6] [_ShutDown()]PHP: [CommentScript]Web Based AutoIt: [MemStats] [HTML to AU3] [User LogIn and SignUp script]

This one:

"The music file you tried to play last has caused an error. Please delete this file from teh playlist. Marfdaman Mediaplayer will now exit."

This only happens when winmm.dll can't get the info from a file (should happen only rarely/not at all).

I have included Sound.au3 here so you can check whether you have the correct one (don't know if you're running the executable or the script). Otherwise I would appreciate it if you could send me the file that is causing the error.

In my +/- 3500 files large music collection I personally have yet to experience this error, though my friend found a file once that caused the same error as you are getting.

Regards

#include-once
#include <Array.au3>

;===============================================================================
;
; Function Name:    _SoundOpen()
; Description:      Opens a file ready for use without actually starting it.
; Parameter(s):     $sFile - File to open.
; Requirement(s):   None
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns 1.
;                   On Failure - Returns 0 (returns -1 if file doesn't exist)
; Note(s):          Basically only useful if you want to use _SoundGetInfo() without actually having to start playing the file first..
; Author(s):        Helge
;
;===============================================================================
Func _SoundOpen($sFile)
    If NOT FileExists($sFile) Then Return -1

DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "open " & FileGetShortName($sFile) & " alias playMe", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If Not @error Then Return 1
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>_SoundOpen

;
; Function Name:    _SoundClose()
; Description:      Closes the file opened by _SoundOpen() or SoundPlay().
; Parameter(s):     None
;                   On Failure - Returns 0.
;
Func _SoundClose()
    Local $aOpenFile = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "info playMe file", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If @error Or $aOpenFile[2] = "" Then Return 0

DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "close playMe", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>_SoundClose

;
; Function Name:    _SoundStart()
; Description:      Starts playing a sound file.
; Parameter(s):     $iMsec - Optional : Position in msec. Default is -1, which means it will resume from the current position.
;                   $iStartPlay - Optional : Determines if the sound should also be started. Default is 1.
;                   $iWait - Optional : Determines if the script should wait for the sound to finish before continuing. Default is 0.
;                   On Failure - Returns 0 (returns -1 if not all parameters are valid).
Func _SoundStart($iMsec = -1, $iStartPlay = 1, $iWait = 0)
    If NOT IsNumber($iMsec) OR NOT IsNumber($iStartPlay) OR NOT IsNumber($iWait) Then Return -1 

Local $aOpenFile = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "info playMe file", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)

If $iMsec = -1 Then
        Local $aPos = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "status playMe position", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
        If @error Then Return 0
        $iMsec = $aPos[2]
    EndIf

If $iStartPlay = 1 Then
        Local $sWait = ""
        If $iWait = 1 Then Local $sWait = " wait"
        DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "play playMe from " & $iMsec & $sWait, "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    Else
        DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "seek playMe to " & $iMsec, "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    EndIf
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>_SoundStart

;
; Function Name:    _SoundStop()
; Description:      Stops a playing sound file.
; Parameter(s):     $iFullStop - If 1 it sets position to 0, otherwise it will be unchanged. Default is 1.
;
Func _SoundStop($iFullStop = 1)

If $iFullStop Then
        DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "seek playMe to 0", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    Else
        DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "stop playMe", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    EndIf
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>_SoundStop

;
; Function Name:    _SoundGetInfo()
; Description:      Returns information on the file opened file by SoundPlay() or _SoundOpen().
; Parameter(s):     None
; Return Value(s):  On Success - Returns a four-element array (see Notes).
; Note(s):          $array[0] - file
;                   $array[1] - mode (can be : "not ready/stopped/playing/paused")
;                   $array[2] - position in msec.
;                   $array[3] - length in msec
;
Func _SoundGetInfo()
    Local $aFile = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "info playMe file", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If @error Or $aFile[2] = "" Then Return 0
    Local $aMode = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "status playMe mode", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If @error Or $aMode[2] = "" Then Return 0
    Local $aLen = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "status playMe length", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If @error Or $aLen[2] = "" Then Return 0
    Local $aPos = DllCall("winmm.dll", "int", "mciSendString", "str", "status playMe position", "str", "", "int", 65534, "hwnd", 0)
    If @error Or $aPos[2] = "" Then Return 0

$aRet = _ArrayCreate(FileGetLongName($aFile[2]), $aMode[2], $aPos[2], $aLen[2])
    Return $aRet
EndFunc   ;==>_SoundGetInfo2

NEW: Added ID-3 tag support

Regards