Upload To Flickr

Is there a way that i could upload images to www.flickr.com in a silent way? I am tryin to recieve screen shots from a remote computer. So far i can send a message which makes it take a screen shot and then save it but i need to know how to upload it. Thx in advance to those who try to help

50% of the time, it works all the time

• Moderators

Is there a way that i could upload images to www.flickr.com in a silent way? I am tryin to recieve screen shots from a remote computer. So far i can send a message which makes it take a screen shot and then save it but i need to know how to upload it. Thx in advance to those who try to help

You can look for FTP.au3 and see if that suits your needs.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

i have looked into that but flickr does not support ftp. If it does then i must not have looked hard enough on their page

Then currently as far as I know, there is no other way.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Flickr has an open Application Programming Interface (API for short). This means that anyone can write their own program to present public Flickr data (like photos, tags, profiles or groups) in new and different ways. There's a long list of API methods available to you to work with, and we love it when this happens, so... go forth and play!

Developing on the Flickr API

Anyone is free to write software to do cool stuff with available Flickr data via our API. Here's how to get started:

1. Read the Flickr documentation

2. Subscribe to API mailing list

3. Join the API group on Flickr

4. Apply for an API Key

http://www.flickr.com/services/

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

The Flickr API would be the best solution, but you can also automate a web interface for uploading the photos using IE.au3 (see my sig).

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble