Plasma Screen Displays

Help....

I am running an autoit script that displays a number of web pages and ppt screens in rotation continuously on a Plasma screen. However, occasional (user) error kicks the presentation out and I am in danger of having the presentation burned into the screen if its left too long unattended.

Anyone out there created / running a screen pixel refresh script to avoid this issue?

What exactly do you want to do?

When the user causes an error does the presentation lock up, this can probably be monitored adn if the presentation locks up it can be restarted. Is that what you mean by refreeshed?

Do you have any sample code or what have you tried so far.

_____________________________________________________"some people live for the rules, I live for exceptions"Wallpaper Changer - Easily Change Your Windows Wallpaper

You could use PixelCheckSum with TimerInit and TimerDiff to determine when the screen has remained the same for too long. You could launch a screen saver when that condition occurs--and maybe terminate the screensaver after a certain amout of time.

What technique are you using for the page rotation?

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!