Logon User

Is it possible using Autoit logon user remotely? F.e. one user is working. Admin remotely start some script that logoff the current user and logon another. ???

It is easy enough to log off a user remotely, but logging on someone remotely without using a program such as VNC, pcAnywhere, etc. is not something I have ever heard of.

Log off user: Sysinternals psshutdown

I've never used it:

http://www.stefan-kuhr.de/supsu/main.php3

perhaps you can run that remotely...

HI,

I think that tool doesn't logon the new user. It just starts a process.

Why do you want to logon a new user? Is it enough doing things in the user context?

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

...I think that tool doesn't logon the new user. It just starts a process...

You are probably correct; I just noticed the link in this post http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=181214

Here is a bit from the SU link:

SUperior SU and its desktop switcher can create additional desktops for you and on each desktop that is created, a new taskbar and desktop background with links on it, etc. is created. The real cool thing is, that every desktop runs in the context of a user whose user name and password you provide prior to creation of the desktop

Perhaps it does not truely log another person on, but it might be a "work-around" to whatever the OP has in mind... :-)

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]