Tough Luck!

Yeah, I made a bot for Guild Wars.

And after one night, it was banned.

Anyone have a reason WHY it got banned SO FAST, even with random sleeps and such? :)

How do I get banned, when I watch 3000+ bots run around all day long? :(!

• Moderators

Yeah, I made a bot for Guild Wars.

And after one night, it was banned.

Anyone have a reason WHY it got banned SO FAST, even with random sleeps and such? :)

How do I get banned, when I watch 3000+ bots run around all day long? :(!

This would be more of a chat topic I would think, and not being an online gamer, I would say that without a script that your using, even the online gamers couldn't tell you what is "wrong" with your code if anything.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry if it was wrong forum, but someone could give me coding help or something so I don't know..

But yeah, I think it just checks for repetitiveness or something... I don't know how it knows I was using one though!

but someone could give me coding help or something so I don't know..

To put this nicely,
  • try
  • post a script to show you've tried(even if it doesn't quite work)
  • Read my signature(the "Note:" part)
I think Jon has a stickey on this somewere too...

I need to find that link :)

Edit:Found the link

ok it wasn't Jon who started it, but Larry. same difference and an easy mistake

link

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...topic=25822&hl=

Edited by Paulie

Well since no one has suggested this I recommend that you show us your script.

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

Maybe Guild Wars detects keys that are sent by programs.

Maybe your bot had a very obvious "bot behavior" and you drew attention to yourself running into a tree all day. There are so many possibilites that no one here is going to be able to tell you "what got you banned".

And if you dont want to get banned, dont cheat.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

To put this nicely,

• try
  • post a script to show you've tried(even if it doesn't quite work)
  • Read my signature(the "Note:" part)
I think Jon has a stickey on this somewere too...

I need to find that link :)

Edit:Found the link

ok it wasn't Jon who started it, but Larry. same difference and an easy mistake

link

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...topic=25822&hl=

Bit harsh mate IMHO.

He did not ask anyone to do anything, he mearly asked for advise on why his bot was detected and if people had any tips on avoiding getting detected.

I do not have a clue as I'm not a gamer, maybe search Google for "how bots are detected" or varients on the theme.

Good luck

Bit harsh mate IMHO.

He did not ask anyone to do anything, he mearly asked for advise on why his bot was detected and if people had any tips on avoiding getting detected.

I do not have a clue as I'm not a gamer, maybe search Google for "how bots are detected" or varients on the theme.

Good luck

It was just a little harsh, pobably shoulda read into more detail, im sorry kw_rock, just so many people asked you to post your script, it appeared you didn't really havve one

Rant Time

im just sick of people with 2 posts saying

hey umm... im a TOTal no0b to scripting and i need a script that looks for a pixel, and when it finds pixel it clicks on it, but i don't know how to do it, umm so

couldyou pros at the autoit forums write it for me?

ty!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!!!1!!

like we can't figure out it's for a bot or something, then they get their script and leave.

I don't have a problem giving tips(or recieving them like i usually do) or directing someone to the helpfile, but when people ask to us to take our time to write an obvious aimbot or virus for them and say they never even try to write it on their own(once again sorry kw_rock, first impressions :">) thats when i get annoyed.

not to pretend that i own the forum or anything, but i know (the proof is in the link) that most admins/mods agree, viruses are written by the weak and useless, who don't have self control over their use of the awesome power that is AutoIt.

Aimbots, while fun for like 3 minutes, ruin games and just make everyone hate you, so what, you win the game, only to be banned from playing it ever again. I'm not gonna call a 1st time aimbot user Weak and useless (i've tried them before,[and it got old after like 5 min]), but when used in excess, these people are weak and useless.

to encorporate movies,

With great power... Comes great responsiblility.

people who only use autoit for bad or to cheat are irresponsible

plain and simple,:)

The end of my rant

sorry kw_rock

just venting